Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. (6316 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by morning123: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2010
Hello, i just purchased a plot of land, 35m by 30 m. The drawing has been completed and i was wondering if the 5million that i have budgetted will be enough. Please i need your advice before i start something i cant finish.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by mendax: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
that depends on where u want to build the house, and what ur tastes ar. infact alot of factors. i want to bliev u ar not supervising it urself. tak to a builder, QS etc, in the area u want to build, and they should b better able to help u. the truth is that u havent really told us anything. u just said 6 bedrm for N5m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by mahal(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2010
@poster,
5 million for a 6 bedroom flat? possible,
but you may not be happy with the finished work at the end.

Ytech is right.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by Eziudo: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
HI morning123,
If you are building for your comfort, you will need more money. but please do not put the project off
Warning: Do not send your plans to somebody until you have known more about the person. Work with the builder directly.
You can give me more details and I will give you an estimate.
Please call me on 708 408 9978 or email eziudo@live.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by plumbcare: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
morning123:

Hello, i just purchased a plot of land, 35m by 30 m. The drawing has been completed and i was wondering if the 5million that i have budgetted will be enough. Please i need your advice before i start something i cant finish.

It all depends on your design,soil nature and your finishing test. one thing people really has to understand is that cost of building is relative as it goes with a lot of factors. for instance sanitary fittings alone may cost Mr A N5m (depending on the products and quality) while Mr B may use N500k for same.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2010
@poster

Just take a picture of the land surface. It will explain a lot or less about its solidness.
If the land is solid you definitely will spend less, so long the house isn't going upstairs.

A'ASOG Nigeria Ltd
(Builders & Constructi
01-8988104
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
If on a solid land. Why not. It will finish a [size=20pt]MODEST[/size] 6 bedroom flat minus external works.

My advice. Focus on the building with the money at hand. Do the external works later. Cheers
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by invisible2(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2010
5 million can finish the building, only move with caution and research your material prices yourself.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by segcymoor(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
(1) The Location

(2) The design

(3) The Soil Condition of the area

(4) Availability of materials and labour

(5) Services( Electricity, Water etc), So as Ytechconst as said it depend on dis.
Above all, on ur taste, I am an Architect and builder, I design d same 3 bedrm burgalow for 2 different client not knowing each other
in Ikd. but i just supervise d skeleton work and left. i visited those client during d xmas, both of them do normal mordern finishing without exageration, Behold! they mention d same figure they spent till completion, 9m
invicible, i think u intend to reside in dat house, so start with d skeleton, i am assure u 5m will go a long way but not complete it even with strip foudatn, esp if u ve good taste, for more advise, arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com or 08023807960, i live in Ikorodu with office in Lekki
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by GeorgeXTreemB: 2:15am On Jul 08, 2013
Is a six bedroom bungalow better than a three bedroom bungalow
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2013
GeorgeXTreemB: Is a six bedroom bungalow better than a three bedroom bungalow
yes, but it all depends what you are looking for, for more info write to me : samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 6 Bedroom Bungalow. by fendorf(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2013
GeorgeXTreemB: Is a six bedroom bungalow better than a three bedroom bungalow
pplease call us for ur granite,sharp sand,cement,sandfilling 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Amen Estate Phase 2 Is Located At Eleko Beach Road Off Lekki Epe Express Road / 3bdrms flat @ Alaka Estate Gate, Surulere (with Pics) / Lekki Rose Garden,Ibeju-lekki Fenced and Gated, (6M) Don't miss out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.