Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba (18737 Views)

“My Album Drops in September” – Jesse Jagz / Kelly Handsome Fires Bk At M.i (finish U̶̲̥̅̊ Boy) / Vector's Album Drops On Friday 29th October 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by ahmedoo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
hmn,
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by coolguyz(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

"Ehen" sold his album. . . . . .It was that controversial single that launched Ruggedman like NITRO.
U have to be a daft human being if you think "Ehen" is a pop track.

u'l need scream this much louder b4 they accept. . wont be surprised if their likes categorise Big Bros as anoda dance track as well.
that was atrack lots of artiste back then wish they could do but lacked the guts and nerves. . . . given, he thrived in that controversy but that changed the face of the rap game in naija. . . take it or leave it. mode achieved nuthin to change the game as at that time wt all the mixtape before TAC was sold into an average music listeners consciousness, was a classic for every hiphop fan. . . in fact street recognition (not just self acclaimed hiphop heads) came modo's way after Thy Album come cos people showed more interest in the budding naija rap stuff after that and started being included even in Alaba mix CDs and being jammed in clubs. . . . anoda FACT!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by bouzymill(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ruggedman has been on itunes way before any rapper from Naija did.
He is Africa's torchbearer in the world market of Hip-Hop. He broke all barriers that Modo couldn't achieve in all his years as a mix-tape rapper.

U sound like an onanist.

You are clueless. . . . . . .

U have to be a daft human being if you think "Ehen" is a pop track.

"Ehen" sold his album. . . . . .It was that controversial single that launched Ruggedman like NITRO.

First I have to let you know this. This is a forum where people get to debate on issues and hold their standpoint firm. This doesn't mean any debate you get in, you've got to get personal on anybody. I made my point without barking personal jabs to you. you can as well do that. It doesn't make you feel more than a man to get personal on everything anyone says to you. it's not like you would be awarded anything to get personal on people. How can you get so hot on someone who states something that negates your opinion?

What has onanism got to do with this i would have commented on it but i feel you just use these words because they are at your disposal and you think it adds to your charisma but no!!! This context has nothing to do with it. It's really not neccesary,

~Sauron~:

[b]He is Africa's torchbearer in the world market of Hip-Hop. [/b]He broke all barriers that Modo couldn't achieve in all his years as a mix-tape rapper.

i said you over-exaggerated and you've done it again.  How has this been represented in his awards? saying this is saying he sold the most copies of Album in Africa and i dont feed on fact. you mentioned "Fact" and i showed you the semantic implication of fact.

Mehn, they keep your cool oooooo!!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by coolguyz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
;d
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
bouzymill:

First I have to let you know this. This is a forum where people get to debate on issues and hold their standpoint firm. This doesn't mean any debate you get in, you've got to get personal on anybody. I made my point without barking personal jabs to you. you can as well do that. It doesn't make you feel more than a man to get personal on everything anyone says to you. it's not like you would be awarded anything to get personal on people. How can you get so hot on someone who states something that negates your opinion?

What has onanism got to do with this i would have commented on it but i feel you just use these words because they are at your disposal and you think it adds to your charisma but no!!! This context has nothing to do with it. It's really not neccesary,

U must forgive ma manners but i have got zero tolerance for asinine comments.
Everyone can air his opinion freely but don't abuse that privilege where i am concerned.

i said you over-exaggerated and you've done it again.  How has this been represented in his awards? saying this is saying he sold the most copies of Album in Africa and i dont feed on fact. you mentioned "Fact" and i showed you the semantic implication of fact.

Mehn, they keep your cool oooooo!!!!

How many awards did 2pac win when he was living? Biggie?
By your downward slope logic, Will Smith is better than Tupac Shakur, isn't it?

I am telling you here Ruggedman was the first rapper from the coast of Naija to be on itunes(world's largest music bank). . . . .
He's the first Naija rapper whose songs found his way into Apple's MP3 market whilst his peers in Naija and Africa at large were still battling with Alaba pirates or writing their songs on fake CDs that scratch after 10 playbacks.

Whether you like it or not, Ruggedman broke grounds in Naija hip-hop industry.
He proved to all n sundry that a rapper can make it without enslaving himself to Kennis Music like his predecessors did.
These are raw FACTS for you to munch on.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by bouzymill(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

How many awards did 2pac win when he was living? Biggie?
By your downward slope logic, Will Smith is better than Tupac Shakur, isn't it?
Don't even go there man. i'm not your average cat. and that's all i've got to say here

~Sauron~:

Whether you like it or not, Ruggedman broke grounds in Naija hip-hop industry.
He proved to all n sundry that a rapper can make it without enslaving himself to Kennis Music like his predecessors did.
These are raw FACTS for you to munch on.

You know what I'm not going on with a fruitless argument. You are right.

~Sauron~:

U must forgive ma manners but i have got zero tolerance for asinine comments.
Everyone can air his opinion freely but don't abuse that privilege where i am concerned.

You get to a certain age, you don't get involved in an argument you wouldn't learn anything. Internet is a free country anyways. !!!!

Carry Go my guy, Ruggedman is Africa's HipHop touch bearer, lol. I concur.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
@bouzymill

try ignoring sauron. . .it will work trust me. . it works for me anytime i try it. . .he is a natural fool. . and i am afraid he wud die a fool. . .soonest. . .
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Sauron1: 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
javalove:

@bouzymill

try ignoring sauron. . .it will work trust me. . it works for me anytime i try it. . .he is a natural fool. . and i am afraid he wud die a fool. . .soonest. . .

Your epileptic father is a natural fool.
Bloody pederast!!!
Anuofia. . . . . . .no wonder your jobless self was stalking Ruggedman on facebook.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by bouzymill(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2010
~Sauron~:

Your epileptic father is a natural fool.
Bloody pederast!!!
Anuofia. . . . . . .no wonder your jobless self was stalking Ruggedman on facebook.

And ruggedman was also jobless enough to give him "hall of fame". I thought he was supposed to be really busy with his illusions (Clothing line and "wetin be the thing sef"wink
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Sauron1: 12:18am On Jun 15, 2010
bouzymill:

And ruggedman was also jobless enough to give him "hall of fame". I thought he was supposed to be really busy with his illusions (Clothing line and "wetin be the thing sef"wink

Why not?
I woulda done the same if i were Ruggedman. . . . .
Sometimes, a man has to hock his spit at retards and rise above trolls like Javalove.
Ruggedy made a statement. . . . .U won't see Java and his association of mental handicaps doing it again for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by bjmighty(m): 5:24am On Jun 15, 2010
Ruggedman's Thy Album Come was successful i concur (I even got a copy too). undecided I used to gbadun dude cos i thought he was as real as he spat on Thy Album Come but mehhnnn i regretted  angryever gbaduning him after he won't stop dizzing mode and using dooh to hype himself then hiding under the umbrella of "Am making money from my "Naija HipHop" (Naija HipHop!!! tongue Wat Tha Hell!!!) You a broke backside, " Kaikaikai! That was absolutely annoying and a disgrace to someone who wants to be going toe to toe with mode9 to compete as a lyricist and that wasn't even the right peg that fits into the hole to reply "Deathblow Part 1". Ruggedy proved that he got nothing to offer us and he is just an aass.hole looking for cheap publicity and fame. Now wey hin career don fail patapata, the failed confused rapper, i heared from a good source that the fo.olishhh boy wan enter studio record song to dizz 9ice (Tradition! My best lyrical album of the year cool) for hin upcoming album to help revive hin already failed career. Rugheadman's career is as good as dead. R.I.P!!!  cry cry cry cry He should take my advice and hook up with his likes like Tony Tetuila, Suck sauce kid (This 1 no get 1 single album or award and som b.as.tard and yansh licka e.g TOSINMUMUDA dey call am Legend for FB d other day, Lezzy doo, Afrocandy, KSB, Essence, Slam, Dekunle fuji, Jazzman olofin and co,  The are better off as a Juju Maestro band. Essense and KSB can be doing the chorus shouting they know how to do, Dekenle will add the comedy fuji flavour, Tony and slam will be doing the fake hard lib, Lexxy go dey back up chorus then the facebook/youtube/twitter fake thug, suck kid and confused ruggeddy can be doing the hip hop blending like rapping b4 and after the piano, gangan, omole and sakara enter then Afrocandy go be the dancer, she go dey shake her smelly old wrinkled yansh for front stage. To chose a band name no go be problem, they can choose between S.O.S (Save our soul) Band or "Hope not lost" Immaculate Band.  Meanwhile, the media and publicity duty has already been well taken care of by "Sauron (your mama no try at all to born muron like you!! Kai!! Tufiakwa!!!), Tosin (Dumb for life. Nobody fit compete with u for dat award anyday, anytime), Genuflect (I dnt argue wit Ex-yaba left resident) and Coolguyz (who even sabi u )

@@@@SAURON

YOUR FATHER SHOULD TIE YOU TO A TREE AND BLAST YOU IN THE HEAD WITH HIS DANE GUN !!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOTAL DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by ahmedoo(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2010
yeah
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2010
Na my own i dey yan
I havent seen *thy album come* cd around.
I still see 2shortz 1st album n i bought it then
I only heard songs lyk bigbros,ehen frm alaba mix

And baraje sold dat album,thats if and only if it sold

And coolguys,how old r u,n if u aint like 26 n u call me a kid,then u nid an estate in a psychiatric hospital

And wot u guys post ere remain shit,until u come up wit d figures sold
U and i knw rap albums were nt sellin at that time
None of my friends ve dat album
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by rapjunkie(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2010
hey!. . . i'm impartial. . . but this poo is funny

bjmighty:

He should take my advice and hook up with his likes like Tony Tetuila, Suck sauce kid (This 1 no get 1 single album or award and som b.as.tard and yansh licka e.g TOSINMUMUDA dey call am Legend for FB d other day, Lezzy doo, Afrocandy, KSB, Essence, Slam, Dekunle fuji, Jazzman olofin and co,  The are better off as a Juju Maestro band. Essense and KSB can be doing the chorus shouting they know how to do, Dekenle will add the comedy fuji flavour, Tony and slam will be doing the fake hard lib, Lexxy go dey back up chorus then the facebook/youtube/twitter fake thug, suck kid and confused ruggeddy can be doing the hip hop blending like rapping b4 and after the piano, gangan, omole and sakara enter then Afrocandy go be the dancer, she go dey shake her smelly old wrinkled yansh for front stage. To chose a band name no go be problem, they can choose between S.O.S (Save our soul) Band or "Hope not lost" Immaculate Band. 

Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2010
Ruggedman's Thy Album Come was successful i concur (I even got a copy too). I used to gbadun dude cos i thought he was as real as he spat on Thy Album Come but mehhnnn i regretted angryever gbaduning him after he won't stop dizzing mode and using dooh to hype himself then hiding under the umbrella of "Am making money from my "Naija HipHop" (Naija HipHop!!! Wat Tha Hell!!!) You a broke backside, " Kaikaikai! That was absolutely annoying and a disgrace to someone who wants to be going toe to toe with mode9 to compete as a lyricist and that wasn't even the right peg that fits into the hole to reply "Deathblow Part 1". Ruggedy proved that he got nothing to offer us and he is just an aass.hole looking for cheap publicity and fame. Now wey hin career don fail patapata, the failed confused rapper, i heared from a good source that the fo.olishhh boy wan enter studio record song to dizz 9ice (Tradition! My best lyrical album of the year ) for hin upcoming album to help revive hin already failed career. Rugheadman's career is as good as dead. R.I.P!!! He should take my advice and hook up with his likes like Tony Tetuila, Suck sauce kid (This 1 no get 1 single album or award and som b.as.tard and yansh licka e.g TOSINMUMUDA dey call am Legend for FB d other day, Lezzy doo, Afrocandy, KSB, Essence, Slam, Dekunle fuji, Jazzman olofin and co, The are better off as a Juju Maestro band. Essense and KSB can be doing the chorus shouting they know how to do, Dekenle will add the comedy fuji flavour, Tony and slam will be doing the fake hard lib, Lexxy go dey back up chorus then the facebook/youtube/twitter fake thug, suck kid and confused ruggeddy can be doing the hip hop blending like rapping b4 and after the piano, gangan, omole and sakara enter then Afrocandy go be the dancer, she go dey shake her smelly old wrinkled yansh for front stage. To chose a band name no go be problem, they can choose between S.O.S (Save our soul) Band or "Hope not lost" Immaculate Band. Meanwhile, the media and publicity duty has already been well taken care of by "Sauron (your mama no try at all to born muron like you!! Kai!! Tufiakwa!!!), Tosin (Dumb for life. Nobody fit compete with u for dat award anyday, anytime), Genuflect (I dnt argue wit Ex-yaba left resident) and Coolguyz (who even sabi u )

@@@@SAURON

YOUR FATHER SHOULD TIE YOU TO A TREE AND BLAST YOU IN THE HEAD WITH HIS DANE GUN !!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOTAL DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY!!

the bolded part is what makes sense!
atleast ure not as dumb as rhymstein. . . . u only got some genetic traits of st.pidity worrying u
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2010
@tosin
Ur father is stupid
Ur entire future suits dat adjective
Okpe,sokoto gudali
Album sold,give me the figures
That album was never close to plat
The fact dat i dnt share d same view wit u,doesnt make sum1 stupid,if u think so,u r obviously d stupid one,ozuo
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2010
@tosin
your father is silly
your entire future suits dat adjective
Okpe,sokoto gudali
Album sold,give me the figures
That album was never close to plat
The fact dat i dnt share d same view wit u,doesnt make sum1 silly,if u think so,u r obviously d silly one,ozuo

u dan dey vex be dat o . . . . . lmao!
no be about sharing the same view, its about a common fact. . . . . .
u know how u sound arguing that tac wasnt succesful? a slowpoke!

just like me saying the microwave was a bad invention. . . and still argue saying the fact i dnt agree with others, dsnt meen am a F.ool!
Guy u be big F, ool
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2010
@tosin
Ur father is a bigger f¤¤l for givin birth to a grand idiot.

Thought u went tru skul,na i doubt,u obviously bribed ur way in n bribed ur way out,if not u wld ve known dat an argument is invalid,if its nt backed by facts or evidence present,from them,u make ur deductions
So give me d units sold,if u claim it was successful
Unless ur base for success,is d airplay *baraje*,*big bross* got
And u claim to be d smart one SMH
Ruggedy baba was everywhere,dat was d successful album
TAC,was successful,then d artiste had to switch style in d nxt album,u r far from being smart

U said EPU was unsuccessful,it was reported it sold a 100k in d 1st 4 months
And u ve failed to back ur successful album wit its sales

An album dat came out wen most 9gerians werent buyin cds,rap for dat matter.n wasnt face to face,d 9ja hiphop album dat broke grounds,sales wise
Mathematicians/statisticians/mathematical economist make statements frm empirical facts,

Its such a pity dat ppl lyk u think they r smart,but they r actually otherwise
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2010
@tosin
Ur father is a bigger f¤¤l for givin birth to a grand idiot.

Thought u went tru skul,na i doubt,u obviously bribed ur way in n bribed ur way out,if not u wld ve known dat an argument is invalid,if its nt backed by facts or evidence present,from them,u make ur deductions
Unless ur base for success,is d airplay *baraje*,*big bross* got
And u claim to be d smart one SMH
Ruggedy baba was everywhere,dat was d successful album
TAC,was successful,then d artiste had to switch style in d nxt album,u r far from being smart

U said EPU was unsuccessful,it was reported it sold a 100k in d 1st 4 months
And u ve failed to back ur successful album wit its sales

An album dat came out wen most 9gerians werent buyin cds,rap for dat matter.n wasnt face to face,d 9ja hiphop album dat broke grounds,sales wise
Mathematicians/statisticians/mathematical economist make statements frm empirical facts,

Its such a pity dat ppl lyk u think they r smart,but they r actually otherwise
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2010

am gonna use the same example i used before!!!!!
the microwave is succesful invention. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
imagine me arguing its not and asking u for the number of units sold to prove to me!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Sauron1: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2010
bjmighty:

Ruggedman's Thy Album Come was successful i concur (I even got a copy too). undecided I used to gbadun dude cos i thought he was as real as he spat on Thy Album Come but mehhnnn i regretted  angryever gbaduning him after he won't stop dizzing mode and using dooh to hype himself then hiding under the umbrella of "Am making money from my "Naija HipHop" (Naija HipHop!!! tongue Wat Tha Hell!!!)

Even a man with little intelligence like bjmighty knows TAC was a successful album. . . . .
Shame on Javalove, Rhymestein and the other retards sucking on Modo's cock.

Meanwhile, the media and publicity duty has already been well taken care of by "Sauron (your mama no try at all to born muron like you!! Kai!! Tufiakwa!!!), Tosin (Dumb for life. Nobody fit compete with u for dat award anyday, anytime), Genuflect (I dnt argue wit Ex-yaba left resident) and Coolguyz (who even sabi u )

The seeds that made you were poisoned. . . .
There's no way you coulda been conceived by a man with a right mental state.
I am willing to bet a psychiatric/psychopathic nucca was the donor of your Y-chromosomes.

@SAURON

OPC should line up everyone older than 12 in your family, and put 12-gauge shotgun pellets in their domes one after the other.
Your family should be punished for populating the planet with military-grade MORONS.

tosinaded@:

am gonna use the same example i used before!!!!!
the microwave is succesful invention. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
imagine me arguing its not and asking u for the number of units sold to prove to me!!!

U dey mind these retards?

I remember when Ruggedy first busted into the lime-light.
Majority of hip-hop listeners constantly criticized his style of music that he doesn't have dance-tracks.
He was forced to make that "Baraje" track to silence his critics that he doesn't do dance-tracks.

After feeding the hip-hop audience with "Ehen" and "Peace or War", i am sure w@nkers like Javalove and Rhymestein were parts of the nuccas criticizing his hardcore lyrics back in 2002/3. Fuckeva they think, Ruggedy is the torch-bearer.
He breathed LIFE into Naija hip-hop music when Mode-9 was drawing cartoons for Hip Hop World Magazines.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2010
[QUOTE]He breathed LIFE into Naija hip-hop music when Mode-9 was drawing cartoons for Hip Hop World[/QUOTE] Magazines.

lmfao
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by chrisical(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2010
I find it completely ridiculous that rhymstein still insists Thy Album Come wasnt successsful eventhough human beings are entitled to their opinion,however foolish it is.That album was the first best thing to happen to hiphop in Nigeria.Before you say Jack Robinson,rhymstein would use BENIN as a yardstick for measuring how much success or failure an album registers.
I remember he posted that Da grin had no airplay in Benin,therefore he is not popular.

!topic
With the few tracks i have heared so far,i'm really anticipating the release of the album.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by coolguyz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rhymstein:

And coolguys,how old r u,n if u aint like 26 n u call me a kid,

first i laff in rhymstein mode grin grin grin!

if 26yrs is ur guage to measure ur intelligence then i knw what level of mentality you hold (yu still have spermflakes in place of a brain in ur head). . . . whether i'm 26? i leave that to other forumites to answer yu. . . i'm knwn and not faceless. i'm no student nonentity like you cos at your age (if you are truly 26) i had forgotten i passed thru tertiary institution tongue.

yu still a KID and i repeat it. . . . . u doubt it?. . . go ask a babalawo grin!

cool
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2010
@coolguys
Tel ur pops wot ur posted,it suits him well
@chrisical
Better shut up,i said da grin wasnt popular in benin,before his death,i never said other areas.
V never seen thy album come,my guys dnt ve one,and u want me to believe it sold?
Ruggedy baba sold,i wld never dispute dat,not thy album come
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rhymstein u really need to stop the yabbing of father's. . . .u no get pale ni or ur pale dan die?
Respest people's fathers jare. . . . .
If ure older dan 26,den sumtn is wrong with how u reason. . .
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by coolguyz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rhymstein:

@coolguys
Tel your pops wot your posted,it suits him well

with your posts i'm more convinced i'm closer to the truth than ever and dat is you are and remain a KID tongue. . . q.e.d!

i'm expecting anoda childish yarns again. . . . please dnt disappoint your admirers grin grin grin

tosinaded@:

Rhymstein u really need to stop the yabbing of father's. . . .u no get pale ni or your pale dan die?
Respest people's fathers jare. . . . .
If ure older dan 26,den sumtn is wrong with how u reason. . .

u get tyme dey advise this KID oooo. . . . by the way who tell yu say d guy get pale sef. . . . i'm sure na born-throwey wey by mistake survive!

cool cool as ever!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by bjmighty(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

Even a man with little intelligence like bjmighty knows TAC was a successful album. . . . .
Shame on Javalove, Rhymestein and the other retards sucking on Modo's cock.

The seeds that made you were poisoned. . . .
There's no way you coulda been conceived by a man with a right mental state.
I am willing to bet a psychiatric/psychopathic nucca was the donor of your Y-chromosomes.

OPC should line up everyone older than 12 in your family, and put 12-gauge shotgun pellets in their domes one after the other.
Your family should be punished for populating the planet with military-grade MORONS.

U dey mind these retards?

I remember when Ruggedy first busted into the lime-light.
Majority of hip-hop listeners constantly criticized his style of music that he doesn't have dance-tracks.
He was forced to make that "Baraje" track to silence his critics that he doesn't do dance-tracks.

After feeding the hip-hop audience with "Ehen" and "Peace or War", i am sure w@nkers like Javalove and Rhymestein were parts of the nuccas criticizing his hardcore lyrics back in 2002/3. Fuckeva they think, Ruggedy is the torch-bearer.
He breathed LIFE into Naija hip-hop music when Mode-9 was drawing cartoons for Hip Hop World Magazines.

TAC was successful cool and that was all he (Rugheadman) had and could offer. He is now looking into show anchoring and presentation after his "Naija Hiphop" and "Sept 11" failed him. He was quick to know Hiphop is not for his fake ass! Mode is the issshh!!! There'll be nothing left of Hiphop in naija without mode9. Even your slowpoke father knows its a FACT!!! embarassed embarassed cool cool grin grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by charlesopp(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2010
@bjmighty
of course who will be takin the award for lyricist on d role if m9 is gone
@java
luku luku ow far? dem rugged faan neva burst ur ass!!!
heard u developd incontinence wen the msg started streaming in, oloshi
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by chrisical(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
Rhymstein:

@coolguys
Tel your pops wot your posted,it suits him well
@chrisical
Better shut up,i said da grin wasnt popular in benin,before his death,i never said other areas.
V never seen thy album come,my guys dnt ve one,and u want me to believe it sold?
Ruggedy baba sold,i wld never dispute dat,not thy album come

From the cretinous post of yours bolded,its easy to say when Thy Album Come was making waves,you were in Kirikiri prison with those friends of yours.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Sauron1: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
bjmighty:

TAC was successful cool and that was all he (Rugheadman) had and could offer. He is now looking into show anchoring and presentation after his "Naija Hiphop" and "Sept 11" failed him. He was quick to know Hiphop is not for his fake backside! Mode is the issshh!!! There'll be nothing left of Hiphop in naija without mode9. Even your slowpoke father knows its a FACT!!! embarassed embarassed cool cool grin grin

But where was Mode9 when Ruggedman took on Kennis Music(Nigeria's biggest firm in the Hip-Hop industry) back then?
I guess he was probably sticking his cock in the rectum of  the sodomite you call your father.

Naija Hip-Hop will never forget Ruggedman. In the next 2-3 years, no one will remember Mode9 did shyte for the industry.
Let him continue to wear his winter jacket in the hot climate and rocking his old Timbz while Ruggedy is making HISTORY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

M.i Nobody Ft. Tuface Lyrics / Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] / VIDEO: D’banj – Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.