Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 PM

4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN (12402 Views)

The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra / Luxury 5bedroom Town House With Bq In Banana Island Ikoyi Lagos / Land For Sale In Bethel Courts Estate Agbala Owerri North LGA Imo State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nothing good comes easy. You are who you are because of the decisions you made which is what is influencing you. Make that one decision today that will make that huge positive difference in your life. Invest in REAL ESTATE TODAY!

For more information and enquiries on any of our product, please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Invest in a property that matters, properties devoid of any form of acquisition that you can invest in and sleep with both eyes closed, properties that will give you a huge return on investment!

Partner with us today and let us help you make this happen.

For more information and enquiries, please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Buy today! I mean NOW! While others are still contemplating, make your time count by taking advantage of this property.

Remember! You don't wait to buy land; you buy land and wait.

Hurry up today while you still can!

For more information and enquiries, call or WhatsApp us today on +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2017
We assure you of security and high return on investment on all of our estate. All are devoid of any form of government acquisition. You don't want to miss out on this!

For more information and enquiries please call or WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Between saving your money in the bank and getting a little interest and investing in a land and get a high return on investment; which is better? I'm sure by now your answer would be LAND. Exactly!

Land banking is the only sure investment where you never stop getting returns. And that's why I'm here to help you achieve that purpose. Partner with us today and watch your money grow.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 4:43am On Jul 12, 2017
A seed will germinate only if it was sowed in the first place. The same way a land or property will appreciate if invested in.

What seed are you sowing today?

We can help you with directions on how to sow your seed in the right place so it can germinate and bear good fruits.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Are you waiting to be told that Lagos state proposed smart city is not a JOKE? Don't be left out! Invest in real estate while others are investing and be glad you did.
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Real estate keeps the rich in business and that's because they never stopped investing. U want to join the rich team? Invest in real estate today!

For more information and enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp Ladeal on +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Land business is sure and full of potentials. The profit is continuous as there's no depreciation whatsoever. Apart from the fact that you benefit from it, your generations to come also partake of the profit sharing. Isn't this wonderful?

We don't just tell you to invest but show you the right property to invest in where huge Return On Investment is the order of the day. Partner with us today and let the appreciation begin.

For more information and enquiries please
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
You can never go wrong investing into any of our properties! Your interest is our headache. We are always out to give you the best.

Hurry now and become a proud investor in any of our garden scheme.

For more information and enquiries, call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Invest where it matter most. Invest in real estate!

For inspection booking and enquiries, please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Invest today! This land has been a major demand, be part of those that will take advantage by investing today! For inspection bookings and enquiries, call: Ladeal +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2017
You want a property with good prospects and landmarks that will appreciate your property in no time?

Call/WhatsApp us today for more information and enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 4:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Now is the time to make that decision. Do it now!
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2017
For more information and enquiries about our properties, please call or WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
good lands with an high return on investment, devoid of any form of acquisition.

for more information and enquiries, please call or whatsapp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
call +234 808 881 8029 for inspection bookings and enquiries.
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
always here to serve you better
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Make the best of this moment. Invest in real estate today!

For more information and enquiries about out properties please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2017
It can only get best with real estate! The only place where you money grow like grass! Invest today and be a proud reason Ke investment owner.
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 5:01am On Jul 15, 2017
For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 8818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Come one, come all! It's time to get the best of all of our properties. Invest now.

For more information and enquiries please call or WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2017
Buy cheap now and enjoy surplus later. That's the benefits in real estate. Invest today!

For more information and enquiries, please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
for more information and enquiries, please call/whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Make the best of your resources today, invest in real estate.

For more enquiries and information, please Call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Investment; the only sure way to unending income.

For more information and enquiries about our properties, please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2017
There's a time to sow and a time to reap, likewise a time to invest and a time for appreciation. What are you doing with the time you have? when you can invest now and make the best of it.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
you want to find out how best our property will influence your investment?

call/whatsapp +2348088818029 for more information and enquiries.
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2017
*Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate*

For Information on Securing Good Landed Properties In IBEJU-Lekki, Epe, Festac, Ikorodu, Agbara, Sango, Mowe, Berger-Magboro, Abuja, Awka, Owerri, Ilorin, Asaba... DON'T HESITATE TO CALL/WhatsApp +2348088818029

Below �is a testimony of someone that took a bold step in investing in real estate

INVESTING IN NIGERIA: HOW PEOPLE'S OPINION ALMOST DESTROYED MY DESTINY

''Do not listen to anyone telling you to invest ooo!”

That was the voice of my mother, but I will never forget this investment experience that later saved my life.

My first Major visit to Nigeria after almost 10 years was in 2007, Banana Island and Oniru Estate were the best locations where you could find the movers and shakers of Lagos. MoHits had just released their numerous singles, ‘Why Me’ & "Pere" were my best jams.... if you weren't in 1145 or Bacchus on Friday nights, you were lost in the social scene.

I learnt everything from Aristo to Groto, the best place to eat Ofada rice and their Sunday nights had no Part 2. I was just 26years old. I had a G-Wagon and a Blue convertible MiniCooper GT. I didn’t understand the Nigerian Investment Scheme. I was naive and somewhat paranoid.

I met this developer Akin, who had a beautiful piece of land, located on a major road in Oniru Private Estate. His amazing Brochure showed that he was developing a 16 unit 3-Bedroom apartment.

“Suji, this is an opportunity of a life time, I am only giving you this chance because you speak French and we are both young. I have 16 Units and I have sold 12, grab 1 now before it is too late. For now it’s selling for 50M Naira, if you buy now, you can sell when we complete the project for 100M Naira”

It sounded too good to be true, but coming from a Venture Capital background, things like this were not strange to me. However, this young Oniru developer was too sharp for me. I was new in Lagos, and he was very persuasive. Do I trust him or not?

After spending 5 weeks in Nigeria, I had to go back to Paris. I had about 70M Naira left and I had only 2 choices: invest 50M Naira into the Oniru property or put it a Fixed Deposit and make 7% annually?

The fixed deposit was an insult on my intelligence but it was safe. The Oniru off-plan property sounded great but too risky. As a strategic risk-taker, hedging my risk on security and assurances, I took the Oniru property; after all, I had already spent more than 30M in nightclubs and on gifts for family and friends. I closed my eyes, paid Akin the 25M and gave him post-dated Cheques for 10M and 15M Naira, tied to milestones.

My Mum nearly fainted when she heard.

‘Ajaniogunnnn!!! You have given money to a thief!!!’

My aunty, my friends, my brother, everyone told me I was stupid; that the Developer will use my money to drink Champagne in Groto, but I trusted the Developer and I loved the project. My heart was beating fast but my conscience told me I did the right thing. People talk nonsense about things they don’t understand.

1 year after, no apartment, no house, Akin's phones were switched off!

‘Chaiiii!!!! This guy has finished me! Should I contact EFCC and SFU? I want my money back.”

Then, One beautiful summer of 2009, Akin called me:

“Mr Suji, sorry I have been away. I lost my mum but all is good. I am back now and your property will be ready in 8months. If you want your money back, I can send it to you in 3 Months.”

I was confused but I trusted the voice in my head. I allowed him to go ahead with the building and in 7 months, I received a nice 3 Bedroom with 1 BQ and 2 car parks.

Unfortunately for me, 2009 was a rough year, the international economic recession had affected my business and I was in dire need of money and sold my apartment for 105M Naira. This saved my life. What looked like failure became a fortune. I changed this money to Euros, revamped my business and compounded that money INTO MILLIONS which became the foundation on which I started Sujimoto construction in 2014.

Written by

Sijibomi Ogundele
MD/CEO SujiMotors

Pls Rebroadcast/Share to inspire other people and get them to know more about Real Estate Investments in Nigeria.

wr are Here To Help You Actualise Your dream
Fir more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Make the best of your investment today. Invest in places that matter. Invest in the proposed smart city, invest in ibeju lekki.

Put a call through today, lets help build your investment, so your investment can begin to count.
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2017
It will only be real if you make it real! Its no longer news that the best investment on earth is earth itself. Invest today.
Re: 4 Bedrm Town House+1boys Quarter Ensuite & 2&3 Bedrm Penthouse In BETHEL GARDEN by Ladeal: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Nothing good comes easy. Make the best of the time you have today. Invest in real estate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Turkey Solid Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / CASAVILLA ESTATE, MAGBORO #3m with C of O.. . / White Oak Courts 5m C of O New Life New Place New Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.