Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again (10936 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by robosky02(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
NFF Official: Enyeama free to represent Nigeria again

The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) have insisted that they do not have any issues with Vincent Enyeama, who quit international football in 2015.

This was after a row between back then Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh and Enyeama, the 34-year-old former Super Eagles captain and goalkeeper.

The current Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr recently stated that he would like to have the experienced goalkeeper back in the national team, but he added that Enyeama still has issues with the NFF.

However, the NFF's spokesman Ademola Olajire has since explained that the OSC Lille shot-stopper should feel free to join the Nigerian camp if called up by German tactician Rohr.

"NFF has never had any problem with Enyeama and I don’t understand why he made such statement and that the NFF is the only reason he can’t return to the Eagles," Ojaire said on Own Goal Nigeria.

"The only issue I can recall that lead to his retirement from the team, was when he had problems with former coach Sunday Oliseh.

"Enyeama or any player that Rohr needs to make the Eagles fly is welcomed to the team."

cc:lalasticlala, mynd44

http://africanfootball.com/news/703242/NFF-Official-Enyeama-free-to-represent-Nigeria-again

1 Like

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
So what?......if he likes himself, he should just jejeli stay retired... The kain disgrace that will welcome him will be bad.he has done his best and should stay that way.Nigerians always trusting old men at the detriment of young and upcoming ones...so there is no one in NPFL that can replace him?...this country weak me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by massinola(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
K
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by julioralph(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017

Oga, leave dis man to enjoy his retirement from the eagles na

at least Carl Ikeme is mostly doing well too.

1 Like

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by veekid(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Recession don hit Mr
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Tazdroid(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Back then when "Enyeama" was synonymous to "save" grin grin

I want to Enyeama some money for my birthday

Have you Enyeamad the documents I sent you?

May the Lord Enyeama you from damnation

12 Likes

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Tenim47(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
mtcheew the man jst dey hype himself undecided
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by dfrost: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
They are using style to beg him

5 Likes

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by soleexx(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Shey SUPER EAGLE? shocked
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Romanus123: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Enyeama is always a good keeper

4 Likes

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by castrokins(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Enyeama, Mbòk Ku'bre Ball Aba Unó Nigeria. Duók Odudu Ndion Mbaak Ndòk, Esuene Ye Nsagha!

- @SpeakIbibio

9 Likes

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by seuncyber(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2017
OK

My grandma is a good keeper too
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by smartty68(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So what?......if he likes himself, he should just jejeli stay retired... The kain disgrace that will welcome him will be bad.he has done his best and should stay that way.Nigerians always trusting old men at the detriment of young and upcoming ones...so there is no one in NPFL that can replace him?...this country weak me

And the guy below me will be asking if there's a better alternative to replace Enyeama.

Na all this old school niggas the drag this country backwards... SMH
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by toseen7: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2017
This NFF self, Carl Ikeme is doing well na... Una no fit scout for a good replacement...
Confused people....
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by aleeyus(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2017
seuncyber:
OK

My grandma is a good keeper too
You won the internet. Congrats.
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Donbabaj: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Nigerians brains must be behind our back cos I don't understand why we always think backward in everything. Let's progress abeg.
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
HE IS NOT COMING BACK

drabeey was HERE
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by whyx06(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Noted

1 Like

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by smoooty11: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Welcome back Mr cleansheet we are so happy to have you back Please dont say no . God bless super eagles.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by magoo10(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
lubbish
Enyeama should just respect himself and leave those confused sets of people
Na Set up
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Timiblanko(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
[b]After molesting this guy,Abeg follow you heart man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by aralomo1(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Make them free this man abeg

Meanwhile check my signature to learn how to make money online for free
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by sibepoc(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm.. When better goalkeepers full everywhere
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Opakan2: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Enyeama don old abeg..

He is good no doubt but there will always be youngsters with matching talents. NFF should stop being lazy and go scout well on the streets
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by doubled123(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Super eagles still dey??
Who dey watch them sef
I don stop to dey follow dem when they wan give me hbp
End time team
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by taiwolomo1: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
criously I don't understand y he would be recalled again when we have the younger talented goal keeper....its high time Nigerian progressed abeg...No experienced player would ever trust NFF again considering the conflict surround the money that wz donated by that Chinese doctor...

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by kingsley88(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Nice one he has been remember base on logistics.
Please make your inquiries concerning NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA 08063512129 our admission is on now

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by EagleScribes: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Make Una free this guy nah! That adage says "you won't value a thing until you lose it".
You frustrated him out of the Super Eagles unceremoniously. Now you want him back. Yeye people
You better go and get Ambrose Vanzekin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Set Up Friendly Vs 'robust-playing' DR Congo For Cameroon Clash / Video: Nigeria Beat Senegal 55-60 To Win Afrobasket 2019 / Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.