Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (31283 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Olasco93: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Maybe you're about to marry a virtuous woman.
But don't forget that the glory of Man is as Grass.

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Justiceotuya(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Hope you go invite me?
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Just maybe she has decided to change for your sake? Find out the reason she nags and try to do less of those things. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by SalamRushdie: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2017
She just wants to make sure nothing thwarts the wedding plans ..After the wedding you will recieve double fold

3 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
She found out that nagging is not good.

No go mumu listen to nairalanders and spoil your relationship..

Appreciate the fact that she has changed, its not easy to stop nagging especially for a woman.

cc:Manny4u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by MARKone(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Lolz grin

Wedding don dey reach, she acts all dovy dovy, give her some minutes after reception, the fangs will reappear again. No cause 4 @larm op, er thing is on course.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by clemmonce(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
bro. I understand that feeling. its normal. I know the next thing on your mind is to pick a quarrel or fight so that she can nag which you are already used to. You know what? just stay calm. I repeat just stay calm. No wahala at all. its female stuff she will change back or you will adjust.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by OnePunchMan: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2017
The op is a wise man... a saying goes "the only man any man should be afraid of is a man that doesn't fear women"

5 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2017
You are out of time and strategy.

Get married and work hard. Marriage has a way of evening out advantages. There are times you will both need each other.

Dont sweat the small stuff.

Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Edunwa302(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Hygizee:

Pretend nd tell her that you wana postpone the marriage/wedding due to 1 thing find 1 excuse nd give her. YOU WILL THANK ME LATER!
Epic
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Bruglie(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.

Pls how do u deal with nagging ladies ?
How r they issue to deal with?
But mind u ladies like putting up false impression so I suggest u tell her u wanna postpone the wedding to next year without giving her reasons and then watch her reaction. Do this next month and get back to me.
She will definitely reveal herself to u if u r sensitive.

U may chat me up on what's app not call.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
When an evil man becomes friendly overnight, one needs to be very careful

6 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by 1miccza: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
She's trying to act cool and nice until she gets that ring and then you'll discover the real demon

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by felaismyhero(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Draei:
lol,guy,u wicked o
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Seamareggae(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Op... I pray she keeps dis current attitude even after years of marriage...

E no easy to understand women at all... Even my babe say she's is in luv with 2 men but her heart is for me... Maybe her soul na for the other guy... Na only her sabi...

Ciao bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by minke: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Don't be deceived, it's the calm before the storm. Brace yourself for what's coming.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by AreaFada2: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Your story funny gan. Especially saying you prefer her nagging for better predictability. grin cheesy grin

Maybe she has been reading some online blogs for brides-to-be. Or somebody told her to tone down her nagging otherwise you might do a Usain Bolt. grin cheesy

You are right to be concerned though because some ladies can be hard to understand. Most let you see the part of them they want you to see.

Her eyes are fully set on November. She does not want to hear any Tom & Jerry story.

Good luck dude. HML in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Justuceleague2: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros this your post is so funny.

But really I don't blame you because a barking lady can form toothless just to have that ring.

This is what you will do. Do something deliberately that you know will piss her off and watch her reactions.

If she no nag and show her true character, he is obviously hiding

Bad advise this can push her to the brink

Mr OP candid advise, be nicer to her, be more charming but on one side prepare Your mind against December, after wedding or during pregnancy, expect a chameleon

Preparing your mind will make you less angry and less disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by babyfaceafrica: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Stwll her you are having second thoughts on the marriage ..that you want to postpone it till 2019..see how she will react....
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by electrokcoi(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
no worry ur self na after una wedding you go understand her sudden change
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Emestar1999: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
You even like nagging type,my nagging don kill my guy here. Chai!
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by tuscani: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Op, marriage is no gamble. Just act like you are postponing the thing and see his she behaves. Please don't fail to thank me later with all your heart. Marriage is not bet naija
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2017
She doesn't want you to change your mind about the wedding, so she has to act nice for now.

manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Chimexstano(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
My guy just pray that this her new attitude should be permanent.... all the best man
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by kkboy(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
One Good Turn they say Deserves Another.

She has probably observed her shortcomings and is trying to fix it for your happiness. You too should look at your and try to fix it for her own happiness. True and lasting love relation is built on compromise. Wising u a happy home.

4 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by kkboy(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2017
One Good Turn they say Deserves Another.

She has probably observed her shortcomings and is trying to fix it for your happiness. You too should look at yours and try to fix it for her own happiness. True and lasting love relation is built on compromise. Wising u a happy home. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by porozhniy(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Lolz, @Op
Please hope she has changed for good ooo, cos that same nagging attitude will drive you away tomorrow.
Happy married life in advance.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Hades2016(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
She no want make u call off the wedding

2 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by stoic6ix: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.
I see that you're a man with experience... hmm
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Haha too funny grin
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by zamirikpo(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Its cheesy obviously d wedding that has calmed her down, she no wan do anything to spoil d preparation......

No worry status quo go return a month after ur marriage.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by JAHseal: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Run leave am nah, mumu!
God go punish dos una ancestral witches!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.