Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating (2102 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
1 if you walk in and found your woman having an affair with a stranger .apologize. it is indecent exposure.

2 if you are coming in and you suspect som ething is going on. stay behind quietly and listen to the moaning . if it is an act of struggle like leave me alone , i will shout o . dont swat. it means there is a rape , go and defend her.

but if you hear a diffrent sound like ooh my gosh , give it to me babe , i am here for you. dont go inside . stay quietly and hide. listen to the sound of the moaning to improve your heart work. try to see the man but dont let the man see you. lastly check after they live if they use condom or not. if they did not use condom, you are in trouble. they may have left you pregnancy or STD.if you just react quickly it shows you are not yet mature and qualify for marriage.

the same things apply to a woman . if you catch your man cheating on you.and the next thing you do is to rush on the woman asking her who is she to your man? didnt she know your man is in relationship with you. you are a disgrace to femality. learn to study the game before you play.

ANY QUESTIONS.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Tazdroid(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
you are a disgrace to femality. learn to study the game before you play.

6 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55792065][/quote]so you do not know femality exist in grammer. go back to primary
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Tazdroid(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
vaxx:
so you do not know femality exist in grammer. go back to primary
wrong context. "Womanhood" is more appropriate
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tazdroid:
wrong context. "Womanhood" is more appropriate
it is a noun (uncountable)female. womanhood is simply the state of being a woman. therefore not suitable for this write-up.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Kowor(f): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
I catch him cheating, I walk out. End of discussion, no need to overreact.
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Tazdroid(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
vaxx:
it is a noun (uncountable)female. womanhood is simply the state of being a woman. therefore not suitable for this write-up.

That's just one meaning of the word. Another is "women (as a group)."

Your choice however
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tazdroid:

That's just one meaning of the word. Another is "women (as a group)."

Your choice however
let me help you. whenever you are checking the dictionary for meaning of a word. the meaning may be more than one but the first meaning is the most accepted.
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Tazdroid(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
vaxx:
let me help you. whenever you are checking the dictionary for a meaning of a word. the meaning may be more than one but the first meaning is the most accepted.

Keyword "most". The others are accepted as well and applicable to various contexts.
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kowor:
I catch him cheating, I walk out. End of discussion, no need to overreact.
walking away may poison your mind. dont you think so?
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tazdroid:

Keyword "most". The others are accepted as well and applicable to various contexts.
the point of discussion is femalist and womahood . my point here is the word femalist is more appropriate in the articlule i draft.and that is all. shekenah.
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Kowor(f): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2017
vaxx:
walking away may poison your mind. dont you think so?
I think walking away is better than smashing his head.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 22, 2017
If she is caught cheating, I hope I may be able to walk into the room and say "hun, please serve me lunch then you can return and continue fornicating".
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Huh?

vaxx:

the same things apply to a woman . if you catch your man cheating on you.and the next thing you do is to rush on the woman asking her who is she to your man? didnt she know your man is in relationship with you. you are a disgrace to femality. learn to study the game before you play.

ANY QUESTIONS.

vaxx:
the point of discussion is femalist and womahood . my point here is the word femalist is more appropriate in the articlule i draft.and that is all. shekenah.

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 5:54am On Apr 22, 2017
beatcoins:
If she is caught cheating, I hope I may be able to walk into the room and say "hun, please serve me lunch then you can return and continue fornicating".
that will be brave of you
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2017
NotOfThis:
Huh?

it is time we take our english class seriously.
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by teemy(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Kowor:

I think walking away is better than smashing his head.
nice, op's question is one everyone need ask themselves no matter how trusting. a proper reaction is also needed to avoid landing in jail afterwards.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2017
teemy:
nice, op's question is one everyone need ask themselves no matter how trusting. a proper reaction is also needed to avoid landing in jail afterwards.
The golden rule is learn to study the game before you play. yes acting aggressively may land you in jail. be mature enough to maintain a peaceful atmosphere.

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm glad you've come to this realization.

vaxx:
i It is time we I take our my Eenglish classes seriously.

4 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
NotOfThis:

my gosh , little mistake is now your headache.what d you want to achieve in quoting me out of context . i never wrote that error. draft 15 words personally and let see if you can think properly or understand the queen english better。 pls spare me your crap
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2017
NotOfThis:

that is not what i wrote.
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Chill with your anger. 1) Learn to write before you communicate with me, as I have no interest in decoding your terrible English.

I had no issues with your mistakes but you tried to be slick with your above comment and I showed you that you're the one who has a lot of work to do. 2) Learn to take corrections.

vaxx:
my gosh , little mistake is now your headache. am in rush to finish up with the sentence. so am aware. draft 15 words personally and let see if you can think properly or understand the queen english better。 pls spare me your crap

4 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2017
NotOfThis:
Chill with your anger. 1) Learn to write before you communicate with me, as I have no interest in decoding your terrible English.

I had no issues with your mistakes but you tried to be slick with your above comment and I showed you that you're the one who has a lot of work to do. 2) Learn to take corrections.

spare me your crap. you have not tell me how wrong is the grammer i use above. what you are doing here is looking for mistakes. you even quote me out of context. i wrote . it is time we take our english class seriously. you paint it to look ugly. stop been a pest. if you have nothing to contribute . walk away
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2017
3:31am, time for me to sleep. No time to waste on a nuisance like you.

vaxx:
spare me your crap. you have not tell me how wrong is the grammer i use above. what you are doing here is looking for mistakes. you even quote me out of context. i wrote . it is time we take our english class seriously. you paint it to look ugly. stop been a pest. if you have nothing to contribute . walk away

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=NotOfThis post=55797708]3:31am, time for me to sleep. No time to waste on a nuisance like you.

[/quotethanks for telling me you are sick. pls walk away。 see the way you disgrace yourself . read what you wrote up. you need basic english class.

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=vaxx post=55797857][/quote] You're arguing with a girl who's smarter than you bro.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Incline:
You're arguing with a girl who's smarter than you bro.
what do you mean by she is smart. i have not been able to trace that in her. you may defend her if you care.
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
some commentator were against the way this topic address infidelity. instead of them to tackle the topic directly. they are looking for grammatical error. and that is part of immaturity.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
NotOfThis:
Huh?

Why is your diary filled with empty posts?
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'll be updating it from now on. Thank you for stopping by. embarassed

x240:

Why is your diary filled with empty posts?

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by ogyunging(m): 3:37am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol! Really? OP i hope your not one of those who dont practise what they preach. Enuf respek for you if you really do this. Your post is funny but sensible. I will take one or two lessons from this.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
ogyunging:
Lol! Really? OP i hope your not one of those who dont practise what they preach. Enuf respek for you if you really do this. Your post is funny but sensible. I will take one or two lessons from this.
trying my best

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikoyi Registry. / Women / What If Your Partner Insists On Fertility Test Before Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.