Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. (1014 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by blaquebelle: 1:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Please, i will really like to use this platform to hear from you guys the best business idea that won't distract me from studies.

It's really important to me at this stage as i need to support myself somehow. Your candid advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by koyeni(m): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2017
cool
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by ReverseEngineer: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2017
koyeni:
u may want to look at network marketing...helping hands international with #6600 n u will b glad u did. u wont only b creating income for now alone but u wud b securing Ur financial future. 08177613880 call/whatsapp to get started
ponzi alert.. look man, OP asked for a business model, not a get rich scheme.
Dear OP, contact him at your own peril. .
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by koyeni(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
ReverseEngineer:

ponzi alert.. look man, OP asked for a business model, not a get rich scheme.
Dear OP, contact him at your own peril. .
make ur findings its never a ponzi/get rich scheme...
stop publicizing Ur ignorance
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by ReverseEngineer: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2017
koyeni:

make ur findings its never a ponzi/get rich scheme...
stop publicizing Ur ignorance
I won't exchange words with a Ponzian at this early hour.. If you wish to not be a Ponzian anymore and boast of a better life, try not to reply me anymore

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by koyeni(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
ReverseEngineer:
I won't exchange words with a Ponzian at this early hour.. If you wish to not be a Ponzian anymore and boast of a better life, try not to reply me anymore
just keep quiet man!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by akashi01(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2017
koyeni:
just keep quiet man!!!!

Thief looking fir downline
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by adebayo4best(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
blaquebelle:
Please, i will really like to use this platform to hear from you guys the best business idea that won't distract me from studies.

It's really important to me at this stage as i need to support myself somehow. Your candid advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You can buy photo copy machine, either you put someone in charge or urself and make money at ur leisure time. Also, u can buy popcorn making machine and start making popcorn in ur room and distribute it to people selling provision around you, or better still find a busy area in ur campus and be making the popcorn. If u are d busy type u can find people who will be doing dis for you and u will be making your cash. Trust me
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by ReverseEngineer: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
adebayo4best:

You can buy photo copy machine, either you put someone in charge or urself and make money at ur leisure time. Also, u can buy popcorn making machine and start making popcorn in ur room and distribute it to people selling provision around you, or better still find a busy area in ur campus and be making the popcorn. If u are d busy type u can find people who will be doing dis for you and u will be making your cash. Trust me

Ehn ehn. This is a sensible person who has something reasonable to say. Unlike that ponzian up there.
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by blaquebelle: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
adebayo4best:

Thanks alot.
Re: What Is The Best Business Idea For A Student. by BossAndaz: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2017
blaquebelle:
Thanks alot.

As a student looking for a business to do that will not distract you, I suggest you start a clothing business because you won't require large capital and you don't need a shop. All you need to do is get contact of someone who can supply you good stuffs at wholesale prices then you add your profit and sell to fellow students around campus. By the time people start knowing you for selling good clothes and fashion stuffs, you would have made enough money to rent a shop where students can go and buy your stuffs.
If you need help on how to source for good quality clothes and accessories at wholesale prices then pm me

(1) (Reply)

Best Location For A Laundry Business / Gold Dust/bars Needed In Large Quantity / Get Your Quality Branded T-shirts At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.