Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44257 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Hi Nairalanders, Lets talk about this everyday important question.

I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this?

To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?

Share your views and let us know what you think about this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by amattahcj(m): 2:55am On Apr 22, 2017
No, it make her costly.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by nifemi25(m): 3:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Just here to read comment .

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by DannyJ19(m): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2017
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by xendra: 3:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Welldone, you are looking to score cheap goals,( create this thread so that some dumb ladies might actually take you serious)

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:
Hi Nairalanders, Lets talk about this everyday important question..I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this? To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?– Share your views and let us know what you think about this?
Im with you bro. Ive met really cheap girls who refused to give it up at all. These things are not black and white

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by BlackDBagba: 4:23am On Apr 22, 2017
It doesn't. Makes it easier to decide sooner than later, how the relationship will go. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Raydans: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2017
I like when a girl is open with her sexuality unlike some stingy/selfish idiots who think it only when they feel Hot that they think is the right time for sex to take place and are entitled to having their way + exchanging sex for favors.
Sex is a mutual thing from the contribution of both parties involved. Without two there can't be sex. This is why I laugh when some of them even think that they are doing you a favor by having sex while enjoying theirselves cheesy

I have my way of dealing with them sha grin

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by torres89: 5:10am On Apr 22, 2017
xendra:
Welldone, you are looking to score cheap goals,( create this thread so that some dumb ladies might actually take you serious)

We should learn how to give our Ernest opinion to questions

Without attaching extra meaning to the meaning of the post....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by StarBukola(f): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2017
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by firstking01(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Most times our attitude after sexing her on the first date is what makes the girl appear "cheap" so to speak...there's how the human mind and brain works....for a girl to be tagged "cheap" for allowing his "bf/wooer/crush" to go down on her on the first date will solely depend on the attitude of the guy after the show...some idiots of a guy will go about telling his friends and even some of his female friends of how she was so cheap for allowing him have sex with her and after that they will stop the chase and start giving her this disdain and cold treatment, smh...

For me, NO girl should even allow a guy touch her on a first meeting.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2017
it does make her look very cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Not necessarily undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by devilmaycry: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2017
grin premarital sex is bad.... therefore they both cheap!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Most ladies only play hard to get to a guy who is wooing them.When it comes to a guy who" pay as you go" they fall cheaply.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by enshi(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2017
No it doesnt..... Mind you, most often than not a girl/guy falls inlove only after the sex...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Ragnorak: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2017
I'd sell myself cheap if I shag on a first date. I mean, she could be anybody-thief, neighborhood giver, demon possessed, or a lowlife. I don't wanna have such people on my browsing history.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by tspun(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2017
No, i don't think so. The girl I fu/.ck on our first date happens to be the most decent, honest and independent girl I have ever dated. All the rest that refused sex on our first date are all just cheap oloshos that can't survive a day without demanding cash from me. So its not always as it seems

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by luscioustrish(f): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Having sex on the first date or not doesn't guarantee anything.

Only matured men won't see anything wrong with that.. And again

Sex is overrated.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017
like say na only guys day enjoy sex abeg shift ma see nairaland logo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Gshegg: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017
If you like have sex on the first date, or make him wait for 3 years, if a man wants to marry you he surely will without even thinking about that..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2017

No

It doesn't make her cheap unless she's a virgin

How many dates does she need before she starts having sex with the guy so she wouldn't look cheap ??

What's the difference between having sex on the first date or on the 100th day ??

Do you understand that grown adults have sexual needs ?? How do you want her to satisfy her sexual desires ??
By having sex with her dog ??

Maybe she's not looking for a long term relationship

Sex is sex

What do you say about men who have sex on the first date ?? Are they sluts too ??

You don't need to go on 30 days with a dude before you give him that wet wet

Sex is the sweetest thing on earth, have plenty of sex, it's good for the body, spirit and soul

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by veekid(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
It depends sha; I'm not a story teller and also I don't kiss and tell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MrAwePresident: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Having premarital sex on any day make her and him look cheap....but it depends on the looker

As for me and my family we shalt not judge

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Noblesoul123: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
To me it does not make her look cheap.

Unless she's a runs babe, having sex with anyone its not about satisfying a primal urge.

So giving yourself to your partner sexually shouldn't be a something that you will later regret.

Unless you are dealing with immature, kiss & tell morons who have no business seeing a lady's underwear. Including those that make sex videos

11 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jmoore(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
This question has been asked a zillion times.

It is either you are pro-premarital sex or anti-premarital sex.

There is no difference at all between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date. If having sex on the first date makes one cheap,then sex on the 1,000th date is cheap too.

So choose abstinence or premarital sex. The choice is yours.

For Jmoore, he will choose abstinence till marriage.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by TINALETC3(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
undecided rubbish, Wat has sex got 2 do wt tru luv angry, Op abeg

7 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by FUCKyouALL: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
I am totally different from other guys. I have sex whenever I want to. Girls send me credit and money. My inbox if filled up with all kinds of messages from ladies. SEX is BORING... LADIES are BORING TOO. Those who are love-starved and sex-starved can keep on worshipping girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ObasanjoQuotes: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
How will you allow me do it on the first day? My sister Cheap is an understatement. Pure water cost pass you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by passyhansome(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Sex is not physical beware

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.