Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now (1470 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 3:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Four days ago ,me and my two married friends were relaxing after playing football. We were making jokes about women and my friend who is a banker said he trust his wife ,and me and the other friend who is a doctor, laughed at him and the doctor told him that majority of the children who are born into a family ,aren't not the fathers biological product and he has out of curiosity, carried out private tests on many of his clients and their wards who he treats and see that they Dont own the kids but due to the ethics of his job, he cannot tell them unless he is asked to carry out the test,my banker friend disapproved and said he knows his kids two boys and a girl are his, My doctor friend said he will do a DNA test for them for free and he should just tell the kids mother ,he wants to take them on am outing.My banker friend took them to the doctors hospital where it was confirmed that only his daughter was his biological child,my banker friend thought it was a joke and also did the test elsewhere, the result was same. Right now my banker friend is confused and has refused to go home,his family is looking for him,he has been drinking since morning ,his family asked me where he is but I can't tell them.because he told me not to,he just shares at the wall and drink, please advice me on what to do.
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much
Vickiz
Seun
Ishilove.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by xendra: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
Four days ago ,me and my two married friends were relaxing after playing football. We were making jokes about women and my friend who is a banker said he trust his wife ,and me and the other friend who is a doctor, laughed at him and the doctor told him that majority of the children who are born into a family ,aren't not the fathers biological product and he has out of curiosity, carried out private tests on many of his clients and their wards who he treats and see that they Dont own the kids but due to the ethics of his job, he cannot tell them unless he is asked to carry out the test,my banker friend disapproved and said he knows his kids two boys and a girl are his, My doctor friend said he will do a DNA test for them for free and he should just tell the kids mother ,he wants to take them on am outing.My banker friend took them to the doctors hospital where it was confirmed that only his daughter was his biological child,my banker friend thought it was a joke and also did the test elsewhere, the result was same. Right now my banker friend is confused and has refused to go home,his family is looking for him,he has been drinking since morning ,his family asked me where he is but I can't tell them.because he told me not to,he just shares at the wall and drink, please advice me on what to do.
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much
Vickiz
Seun
Ishilove.
And these are the fathers that will advice you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2017
It is my opinion that every birth must have DNA information on the birth certificate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 3:38am On Apr 22, 2017
xendra:
And these are the fathers that will advice you
they are being followed by numerous individuals,their attention can bring forth reasonable advice.thank you
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by xendra: 3:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
they are being followed by numerous individuals,their attention can bring forth reasonable advice.thank you
issoraite..
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Why do you want to cause problems in people's homes with this made up story?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by BlackDBagba: 4:22am On Apr 22, 2017
He needs to go home. Apologise for his sudden disappearance, have his wife make him a good meal and whilst at the table, half way through the meal, break the news to her.

OR

Go home and pretend he doesn't know. Try as much as possible to live a normal life. He can't blame himself and keep drinking. The damage he's doing to his liver; he will bear alone.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by NaijaBinaryKing: 4:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm!
That is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man. He can't continue running away from the truth.

I don't envy your friend at all.

There are some of your traits/resemblance your child will have that will remove every doubt that he/she is yours.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Ishilove: 4:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Seriously. I thought I was the only one who noticed the story is as a fake as Kim Kardashian's oversized buttocks.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Tallesty1(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2017
You mentioned single guys and young single uncles to advise you?

The story isn't true btw
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by sisisioge: 5:48am On Apr 22, 2017
You should have said the first child isn't his while the last two are his. And that your doctor friend convinced him to do the DNA test( that sheet is expensive mehn! The doctor couldn't have done it for free unless he owns the hospital/lab) grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Lol,

The kain problems slay mama queens will cause ehn..

grin

It is true married folks cheat, but it takes a very spoilt one to engage in consistent unprotected se. x.

There are some ladies you'll marry and you wouldn't need any form of DNA verification.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by teemy(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2017
it is only men that have a problem with raising other people's kids that would have a problem with finding that out. greenbullet, your friend needs to man it and make a rational decision. did he love those kids for being his or unconditionally?
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by nnamdibig(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2017
When your wife gives birth and the baby looks like you, did you really need any DNA test??

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by teemy(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2017
double post
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by teemy(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2017
more that not being his, he is concerned with the betrayal of it happening more than once and no remorse with the affair probably still happening under his nose. it is still his decision to make as only him will bear the outcome. just guide him.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by teemy(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
within the context of the situation on ground it is valid coupled with this is something that happens with culprits smiling.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by jhudit(f): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Are you sure you're your fathers' son?
I will advise you suggest a DNA test to your parents too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Welcomme: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2017
So DNA test don turn to Blood group or genotype wey ur friend go do for person free abi? Continue with your lies. I am sure u made up this story and u are not a doctor. DNA is not blood group or genotype that one does for free..Bloody lair!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Touching story.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Berbierklaus(f): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Its actually a joke,been around for years see,he just wants some attention

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
I Dont want to cause any problem, I just need a way to stop him from this, he didn't sleep yesterday night, he kept staring at the wall.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Seriously. I thought I was the only one who noticed the story is as a fake as Kim Kardashian's oversized buttocks.
ishilove, you of all people , I never expected you to be this insensitive to someone's plight.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Welcomme:
So DNA test don turn to Blood group or genotype wey ur friend go do for person free abi? Continue with your lies. I am sure u made up this story and u are not a doctor. DNA is not blood group or genotype that one does for free..Bloody lair!
please read my write up again
1 I am not the doctor , the last friend is
2 My doctor friend is successful and the price of a DNA test for his childhood friend wouldn't be a problem
3 I am not a liar, just advice me because if anything happens to him , i will be held responsible
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Its actually a joke,been around for years see,he just wants some attention
so being around some years on nairaland means issues will not arise, I want to belive you are an intelligent lady ,please act like one.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Let's see him answer the question

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm interested in knowing where your friend underwent 2 different DNA tests and got the results all within 4 days in this Nigeria. . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Berbierklaus(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
so being around some years on nairaland means issues will not arise, I want to belive you are an intelligent lady ,please act like one.
Moron_ the joke has been around for years not your dumb ass,who knows you,now fxck off my mentions undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Mznaett: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Moron_ the joke has been around for years not your dumb ass,who knows you,now fxck off my mentions undecided

Easy tigress!grin

It's been a long while...Where have you been?shocked
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Berbierklaus(f): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mznaett:

Easy tigress!grin

It's been a long while...Where have you been?shocked
Hehehehe,our wife grin

Long time,around o,what's poppin?
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Mznaett: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hehehehe,our wife grin

Long time,around o,what's poppin?

Nothing much dear...
Still hoping for the best...

Ermmm! btw,what's up with you and family section these days now? Seems you've even put Romance section on-hold too?...
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:

you aren't the intelligent lady I think then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like Books? / Do I Confront Her Mother Or Not? / It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.