Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage (29609 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by mroop(m): 4:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Nollywood actress and wife to Nigerian billionaire, Caroline Danjuma, has taken to instagram to congratulate Oritsefemi's wife, Nabila Fash, on her marriage to the Nigerian music star.

Caroline who shared a photo of the Nabila,
wrote;

"This is what I have always prayed for concerning you ...to see you become a MRS and to become the wife and mother you have always wanted ... I thank God for fulfilling your heart desires .. may God bless your home and union .. congratulations Mrs O .."

The happy wife, has already thanked the actress for the post;

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/aroline-danjuma-congratulates.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by NegeduGrace(f): 4:23am On Apr 22, 2017
good news,,why is she still bearing miss?am outta here

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by mhile(m): 4:31am On Apr 22, 2017
The heart us deep...she might not mean wat she is saying
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Zaheertyler(m): 5:31am On Apr 22, 2017
oritsefemi don do wedding?.. street wedding na weed and sk dem go share

10 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by adorablepepple(f): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2017
So he wasn't married
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by TPAND(f): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Money is a curse on humanity
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by mazimee(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2017
mhile:

Are you a spiritualist Quit negativity

10 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2017
ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2017
My top 10 tracks

Eminem ft. Sia - Guts over fear
2pac ft. The Notorious B.I.G - running
2pac - Until the end of time
Terrence Howard ft. Petey Pablo - snitch b*tch
Kendrick Lamar - Alright
Eminem - Not Afraid
J Cole - Apparently
Sia - Eyes of the needle
The Notorious B.I.G - Ten Crack commandments
Steve Crown - You are great

I posted that cause I don't want to act like our leaders that waste resources so I didn't want to waste this plot of land grin

Guys, check my signature.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Partnerbiz(f): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Caroline you leave young guys with 12 packs for your papa cos of money and they say its love.
Ok continuu.

see below though.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
What can I say,well happy marriage life,I hope ur marriage never crash like sis caro
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by babymattas: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Bad guy Femi, oya na carry go,congrats!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by dessz(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
my mumu na strong one!!!! I book space finish, I no know wetin to type.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by AuroraB(f): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
mhile:
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by lammsohiman(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Wedding wey dem no invite people come chop rice, and we invest for him music career o

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by seuncyrus(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2017
meanwhile sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Defaramade(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations, Berlynn when are we "doing" our own wedding grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by thexzy(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Singing...."Mercies of the Lord Come down to your children"
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Justuceleague2: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Weidon sir
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Wishing him the best
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by bakynes(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
This one go nag tire for house, Oritsefemi wey no dey use Olosho play grin

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Why she no congratulate the couple, abi she marry herself
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by amiibaby(f): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by martineverest(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
I Pity this woman
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Alphyno: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Caroline you leave young guys with 12 packs for your papa cos of money and they say its love.
Ok continuu.

see below though.

Oga you need Jesus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by phiszo(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2017
undecided

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by sakalisis(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Hml
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash On Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival / Kiki Osinbajo Hangs Out With Khole Of BBNaija / Toke Makinwa Wears An All Gucci Ensemble For Lagos Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.