Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu (9758 Views)

Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by babyfaceafrica: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

But how can we qualify if we don't have a world class goalkeeper? If you've seen our Central Defenders, you'll know that we were lucky to escape with a win against Zambia. Cameroon are African Champions, they are times two x2 of Zambia. If we don't have a good defence and a god goalkeeper when we face them we're going to chop pepper in Yaounde.

And all these local goalkeepers in the NPFL are nothing to write home about, I'm sorry to say.
we have good keepers in the NPFL..they just need to be given confidence and match time..if this country still has to move forward ,we have to believe in youths and leave this old men alone
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by signz: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
There's no better alternative now.

Ikeme is injury prone and Akpeyi is always jittery.

We need our best to represent us at all times and Vincent is our best.

#TEAMBRINGBACKENYEAMA
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Fx55(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
ss
I deliberately asked that question so you can display your stvpidity just like the ignorant Ab0ki you quoted. For the purpose of setting the records straight, there's nothing like South-South in geography. South-South is an aberration created by the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy in cahoots with their Yoruba co-conspirators for the sole purpose of keeping the former Eastern Region further divided and to keep the oil resources permanently under their control.

Be advised accordingly.
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Fx55:
I deliberately asked that question so you can display your stvpidity just like the ignorant Ab0ki you quoted. For the purpose of setting the records straight, there's nothing like South-South in geography. South-South is an aberration created by the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy in cahoots with their Yoruba co-conspirators for the sole purpose of keeping the former Eastern Region further divided and to keep the oil resources permanently under their control.

Be advised accordingly.
check again..am not the person you were arguing with..I just answered a question
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Fx55(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
check again..am not the person you were arguing with..I just answered a question
You answered wrongly my friend. We can't allow misinformation to fester. There's nothing like South-South in the Cardinal Points in geography. That term is a creation of an exploitative and devilish set of vermins with negative intents.
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Fx55:
You answered wrongly my friend. We can't allow misinformation to fester. There's nothing like South-South in the Cardinal Points in geography. That term is a creation of an exploitative and devilish set of vermins with negative intents.
ok
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by LEOVOLUTION(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kaimallamm:
[color=#000099][/color]

The Easterner are not citizen of Nigerian and should not be playing for nigerian
THEN TELL YOUR PRESIDENT TO LET THEM GO. ADMIT IT, YOU JUST CANT DO WITHOUT THEM. CRYING DIMWITH.
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by sheylarhh(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
If Enyeama returns back to super eagles... who 'll b d captain?
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by roeb1987(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
9ijaoldcargo! when will the youth have the say in this country (9ija)? In politics and all political appointment they're all old. In Ward, Local, State and Federal leadership they're all old people even in sport. Leave Enyeama alone, let the old papa be! make use of those fresh and young guys u're using... that's my say
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by muller101(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
thesishelp:
tired of loosing to football betting contact me via numb on my pm.....my record speaks fr itself
we are not tired. And we won't contact u
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by thesishelp: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
muller101:
we are not tired. And we won't contact u

sorry who are u?
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by muller101(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
thesishelp:

sorry who are u?
a naira lander
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't see any bad blood in recalling Enyeama

first the coach doesn't have 100 trust in the 3 goalkeepers we have

Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton Wanderers, England);
Daniel akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa);
Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah)

more so for the fact that Carl Ikeme is injury prone, and as we speak he has already been ruled out for the season, and Akpeyi in my opinion has not proved to be a super replacement in the absence of Ikeme

so why go to world cup with such a gamble, when we have a world class keeper (without sentiment) that we can ONLY ask to come back.

after all most nations have always recalled their best when it matters most

1 Like

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
sheylarhh:
If Enyeama returns back to super eagles... who 'll b d captain?

that's not a big deal
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Daboomb: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Nigeria left Rio de Janeiro with only a bronze medal won by the men's football squad (captained by Mikel), scoring a 3–2 triumph over the Hondurans and saving its pride from the continual humiliation of returning empty-handed for the second straight time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

Dont be mischievous ............. you know l was talking about his captaincy of the Super Eagles, not some under-age competition....and a Bronze for that matter!

Mikel Obi is a perfect example of "arrested development"!
He never played as good as he was in that under-age competition, since then till today.
Just one look at his "playmates" in that under-age competition (Lionel Messi for example) , where they are today, will tell you l am right.
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by DeRay98(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
cosmatika:
Enyeama we know, who is Adegoke Adelabu

Adegoke Adelabu is an ex-Green Eagles, now Super Eagles and a legend of IICC now shoiting Stars of Ibadan.
So, he is knowledgeable enough to say what he said.
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by cosmatika(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
DeRay98:

Adegoke Adelabu is an ex-Green Eagles, now Super Eagles and a legend of IICC now shoiting Stars of Ibadan.
So, he is knowledgeable enough to say what he said.
Who are you?
I'm ur putative father
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Excuzeme: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2020
verygudbadguy:

Nigeria left Rio de Janeiro with only a bronze medal won by the men's football squad (captained by Mikel), scoring a 3–2 triumph over the Hondurans and saving its pride from the continual humiliation of returning empty-handed for the second straight time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

Nigeria football is being run by a Clique, like a Nafia and the end game is Corruption!
From employing a foreign Coach, to preparing for Championships, foreign Camping, Jersey Contracts and Endorsements, they are all riddled with Corruption and its always been like that but it is so bad now that ih has killed out potential at the world stage.
Shame.
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Swealy: 3:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Bringing his back as a player with a less active role on the pitch won't be that bad
He can bring experience and motivation for these young players
Look at Buffon at juve, drogba in his final season at Chelsea and even khune at K.chiefs
Senior players are important for this current team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Star,Karim Benzema Spotted In Mecca,ksa For Ummrah(photos) / Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League / 60 Athletes Jostle For $80,000 Prize Money In First Abuja International Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.