Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (19345 Views)

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by ladiesmirror(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2017
There are four categories of Ladies. Based on Logistics.... Which category do you belong to..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Op, get a life
How can a sane man wake up early in the morning and post the crap above?
Let's say you told the number
Does it increase your zero naira account balance?

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
grin wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by sseunth(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Op, get a life
ouch!!! Please, be nice

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Men and crude imaginations sha!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by blackylola(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Many of them are 3 and 4

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by ladiesmirror(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Op, get a life

No.4 Spotted grin you don't need to show your Frustration. Just because your account balance is zero doesn't mean everyone else's is zero...lmao Don't worry there is 2nd chance for you..lol

#Modified#
Your signature says it all grin Champaign kwa..lols. My dear you are No.5 jhor

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by ladiesmirror(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
sseunth:
ouch!!! Please, be nice

Don't mind her Bros... She might be going through difficult times...

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Alphamale2017(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
ladiesmirror:
There are four categories of Ladies. Based on Logistics.... Which category do you belong to..
lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by blackylola(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:

Can I confirm it? because number 2 dey scares 4 lagos

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by fernandoc(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Op, get a life How can a sane man wake up early in the morning and post the crap above? Let's say you told the number Does it increase your zero naira account balance?
Oboy see number four. Na them body dey pepper pass.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2017
fernandoc:

Oboy see number four. Na them body dey pepper pass.

The thunder wey go fire you still. Dey do push ups

Na your sister be number 4

Mad man

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2017
ladiesmirror:

No.4 Spotted grin you don't need to show your Frustration. Just because your account balance is zero doesn't mean everyone else's is zero...lmao Don't worry there is 2nd chance for you..lol

#Modified#

Stop displaying your stupidity online

You depriving your village of its first class idiot, your attention is needed over there

Ignoramus fool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2017
ladiesmirror:

#Modified#

He can't even spell champagne correctly despite seeing it on my signature
This is what happens when your IQ is lower than your shoe size
Dude, carry your campaign go somewhere else

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

Stop displaying your stupidity online

You depriving your village of its first class idiot, your attention is needed over there

Ignoramus fool
This early morning?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Drownedgod(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2017
ladiesmirror:
Baba last last you jobless true true grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Idydarling(f): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Op, get a life

Wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by porchbaby(f): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:
sumtin tells me ur a man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
porchbaby:
sumtin tells me ur a man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

OK.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2017
blackylola:

Can I confirm it? because number 2 dey scares 4 lagos
I no dey Lagos and you no get to confirm

TeamSmally

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by blackylola(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
I no dey Lagos and you no get to confirm

TeamSmally
EOD lips are sealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
blackylola:
EOD lips are sealed
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm definitely not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
The girl on ftc tho.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

He can't even spell champagne correctly despite seeing it on my signature
This is what happens when your IQ is lower than your shoe size
Dude, carry your campaign go somewhere else
Jesus!!! shocked
*plants hands on head and wails inconsolably* cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
I'm definitely not surprised.

Cool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by firstking01(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Cool.
Good a thing you admitted.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
Good a thing you admitted.

Glad you approve because I care so much what you think.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:
This south African girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.