Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump (35682 Views)

Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Reveals Cute Face Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
they are obviously not dating
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by atilla(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dis babe is so pretty. Who no go give her belle sharpish?
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Tender1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm thinking about this. No bleeps found to be given I'm sorry embarassed

Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by ioreth69(f): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
originalKsp:

It's because they are baby mams for celebs, if na one carpenter impregnate them, they will abort it asap!

Meanwhile, lemme turn your pics to cartoon for shikini money

Visit http://samimath.com/cartoonize
u no fit do am for free?
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Pablo212: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
If was Runtown I'ld hit it raw and empty the tank in it too.... dammmn!
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by blaqroy: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
They are coping black American women....she is cute thou
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Go back to commercial & industrial farming, only in farming and Agriculture you can find peace of mind, long life, prosperity and clean wealth. The Nigerian fertile lands have been laying fallow for decades begging for industrial audience & agricultural exploration. For the next 500yrs, Africa can never develop except Nigerians take charge to stare to safe landing the economic prowess and financial emancipation of Africa through tangible & value adding engagements and quit the ideology of get rich quick over night venture without the good will of humanity at heart.

No Africa without the success of Nigeria however the average Nigerian politician are worst set of representatives projecting a dented and defective image of Africa, The success of Africa rest on the shoulder of Nigeria repositioning and redeeming its image in the global spotlight.
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by adrian3000(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
. . . And she's happy. angry sad SMH
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Finestbae1(f): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Run town is so lucky. She's a goddess kiss
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by usamali(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
I think some dumb gals think been a babe mama is the best cos wen u are done babe mamaring for the first guy u are free to go else wia and babe mama again an again an again is yr life is yr business
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by phreakabit(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
wonder why these girls are proud of being baby mamas.

Really disgusting trend I tell you.
Simply translates into seeing your child as a meal ticket.
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by originalKsp(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
ioreth69:
u no fit do am for free?

I've done it free for some of my friends. I've made my service cheap so that it can be affordable.
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Teel012(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
why won't they be proud? ehn? when bf is making money and they're spending and becoming celebrities without doing anything, except eating banana?
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by obontami: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Looking for a Bleep to give. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Ferdinandu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
When we were younger when a girl gets pregnant out of wedlock no matter who the father is
She keeps hiding it from everybody
When the family knows they will either pursue her or almost pursue her out of the family house or
They will help her hide the pregnancy if they love her so much because of shame.
But Nowadays it is who will first get pregnant and born a bastard is the reigning things.

Flashing the shamelessness up and down to the extent that those that did the right thing is even ashamed of coming out with their own.

Chai Endtime daughters of Eve

1 Like

Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Kingsleytobe(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
you get pregnant out of wedlock and you do a photoshot undecided
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by drezzyx(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
How that one take concern me....pls make una post something wey go reduce poverty for naija ojaree!!!
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by davidif: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Finestbae1:
Run town is so lucky. She's a goddess kiss

Wait what??!?! are we now celebrating this trend now?
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by danallwell: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
truly this is endtime. people now advertize and celebrate prostitution.
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by gUdbOiii(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
JamieBlog:
Runtown's US based baby mama, Selena, shared this beautiful photo of her baby bump and wrote: "I can't wait to hear your first cry...look in your eyes...kiss your little toes...smell your newborn skin...and hold you close in my arms for the first time.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/runtown-baby-mama-gushes-about-unborn.html

Toolz, see una life grin

**Cue attack from star struck delinquent and rabid fans cool

Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by njelrapheal: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
OK, next Pls
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Fisocoded(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
JamesReacher:
What's wrong in being a babymama

Recomend ur sister pls
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
And some women will be proud to be baby mama like say na chief tittle
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Angel1696: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
tuface see what you invented.
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by kuchikau1: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by ElsonMorali: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Flaunting proof of your fornication.

What a world!
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
These guys aint fathers, they are sperm distributors.
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by owoshuyi(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Another BASTARD loading...
Re: Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump by amanikondo: 3:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:

This one is olosho for here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) / Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.