Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin (34530 Views)

How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by AkinPhysicist: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's glaring this guy is working with the police and some other highly placed politithiefians. The kidnaps and releases after ransome all took place around ojo,amuwo odofin,kuje and okota axis.

Proper survelience around those area after every kidnapping will get this criminal apprehended.

Abeg make una call ACP kayari, give him an ultimatum and see him fish out this evan abi na evans ikoku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by oloriooko(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
But he could have not been able to successfully evade arrest without an insider
The guy must have moles he uses as his informants

Fly wen dey dodge flying bullet anyhow na broom dey kill am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by bewla(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
now we no
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na lie go break una leg!
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by Fourwinds: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
dfrost:

angry

The cops said that he keeps changing identities. I don't get this
Facial surgery or what? No fingerprint, no flagging him at the airport (exit and entry)?

How dumb do this guys think Nigerians are? Someone has informats in the force and you are saying he thinks faster than the police?

Same way anini had an informat in the force and was making it seem as if he was invincible.

Another reason why I suspect they've not thought of going after him is that from the narration/epistle written up there is that he is yet to kill anyone.

Rubbish. Another news please.
u are very correct
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by salusworth(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
I for like comment but, i no get wetin to talk. So no comment
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by Baroba(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Going by the figures quoted. this guy must have raked in one billion Naira from kidnapping.. I dont know what to believe anymore..

2 Likes

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by chib4true(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
oviejnr:
Watch how his fellow kinsmen will come and defend him, just take a look at his head. sad

Yeebos report card

Kinapping A1,
Drug Trafficking A1
Rape C4
Cybercrime B3
Tribal Bigotry A1
Fraud A1

i can see MrEgbegbe ignoring this thread. Come ans defend your brother from the land of red soil grin

Your post speaks much about you
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by summerflame(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
passyhansome:
AFONJAS AGAIN NAWAOOOO
Aren't u tired of this miserable and unfortunate life u are living?

2 Likes

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by oviejnr(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
chib4true:

Your post speaks much about you
its not personal, mind you my best friend is an Igbo and we make jest of each other and laugh over it.

3 Likes

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by akanbiaa(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
The wicked cant escape nemesis no matter how friendly time is. Akanbi Abdullahi Adeshola (2017) www.facebook.com/akanbiabdullahi
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by rasputinn(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin "2 faces suspected 2 b Evans" one day, dey wl arrest "Mr Innocent" and tag hm Evans grin

Exactl
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Me and my team reporting for duty.

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by omofunaab(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
You hardly hear of yorubas committing Crimes in the south east but igbo criminality no dey get boundary.

They get arrested everywhere and that's why their tribe has the highest number of criminals in Nigeria .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by nNEOo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
WenysAD:
I'm so aware of d kidnap of Elias Ukachukwu cos he is my church member. His kidnap was done just after d close of church service wen his car ws intercepted. Seems like dis guy targets festac, amuwo-odofin and satellite environs. Pls residents of these areas should be careful abeg

How should they be careful I don't grrit undecided
Move carefully with guns or whart undecided
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by WenysAD(f): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
nNEOo:

How should they be careful I don't grrit undecided
Move carefully with guns or whart undecided

If u get money and can get a gun license, beta Gerrit! Be psychologically alert incase u sense suspicious activities around u. Where u go also matters too. And above all God factor cos if ur in line with d Holy spirit, he will help u direct ur activities. Alot can be done to for us to increase out security alertness

In summary, if ure one of high monetary value, no one will tell u to try and be careful

5 Likes

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by akigbemaru: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
OkutaNla:
Damn! Iboman kidnapping his fellow brethren and other Nigerians. This guy is such a dangerous interstate criminal. He is probably responsible for most of the kidnappings in Lagos. No wonder some Ibo traders living around Alaba, Festac and Amuwo side are reportedly relocating from that side due to the high incidence of kidnapping and armed robbery. It is their own brother that is masterminding their woes.
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by chib4true(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
oviejnr:
its not personal, mind you my best friend is an Igbo and we make jest of each other and laugh over it.

It's between both of you,don't bring it outside...Nobody can read each other's mind.
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by nNEOo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
WenysAD:

If u get money and can get a gun license, beta Gerrit! Be psychologically alert incase u sense suspicious activities around u. Where u go also matters too. And above all God factor cos if ur in line with d Holy spirit, he will help u direct ur activities. Alot can be done to for us to increase out security alertness

In summary, if ure one of high monetary value, no one will tell u to try and be careful

You just don't know the allure that comes with owning a gun,
Better go ask Obama....I will advice martial art and ide instead...thanks though.
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by michoim(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
dfrost:

angry

The cops said that he keeps changing identities. I don't get this
Facial surgery or what? No fingerprint, no flagging him at the airport (exit and entry)?

How dumb do this guys think Nigerians are? Someone has informats in the force and you are saying he thinks faster than the police?

Same way anini had an informat in the force and was making it seem as if he was invincible.

Another reason why I suspect they've not thought of going after him is that from the narration/epistle written up there is that he is yet to kill anyone.

Rubbish. Another news please.

I think you are absolutely correct.
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by Threebear(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
oviejnr:
I'm also an igbo .Can't we laugh and jest together? grin

1 Like

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by danallwell: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
OkutaNla:
Damn! Iboman kidnapping his fellow brethren and other Nigerians. This guy is such a dangerous interstate criminal. He is probably responsible for most of the kidnappings in Lagos. No wonder some Ibo traders living around Alaba, Festac and Amuwo side are reportedly relocating from that side due to the high incidence of kidnapping and armed robbery. It is their own brother that is masterminding their woes.
your own stupidity na the latest version, e never get imitation
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by oviejnr(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Threebear:

I'm also an igbo .Can't we laugh and jest together? grin
hehehe, We are cool bro. grin
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by holatimmy(f): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Put bounty on top am...like 10m

Whistle blowers will blow in 2 hours...you will find him

3 Likes

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by Threebear(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
oviejnr:
hehehe, We are cool bro. grin
Then give me your number na. cry

1 Like

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by oweman: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is there really anything any ibo person has done positively in the last ten years in Nigeria ?
All we hear daily is about arm robbers kidnappers drug couriers and prostitutes plus baby factories ?

2 Likes

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by princemartinsG(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Evans may be a wise criminal yet he can only fool some people some time but he can't fool all people all the time.

He appears a crimestar until when his inner links and co-crime-beneficiaries are revealed.

Light will certainly subdue darkness at the end of the day.
Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by SIRmanjar(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sumtin tells me that the fool, his gang ad his informants reside in amuwo odofin or around festac.
The police should put in more effort they will catch him.

1 Like

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Igbo people are seriously causing havok in this country.

They are the ones tarnishing Nigerians image outside the country.

From hard drugs and fraud in Malaysia,China, Singapore and US to armed robberies in other countries

1 Like

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by Tinyemeka(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
OkutaNla:
All the listed kidnap cases occurred within a tight axis in Lagos. Including the ransom drop off points. Shows that he has a pattern that could be exploited to nab him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin by ijayebonyi(f): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Computer Village IPhone 8 Thief Caught In Ogun State (Photos) / Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) / Teenagers Selling Human Skull In Akwa-Ibom Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.