Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show (38678 Views)

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour / #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by DRIFTyKING(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija star, singer and guitarist, Deborah Ebun, popularly called Debie-Rise, has revealed how her Dad pardoned her after she sneaked out to the show

Debbie-Rise was one of the contestants that lasted till the last day of the reality show.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-22-08-52-53.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-gJU_LaRXCDc/WPsL8Bi0DsI/AAAAAAAAEoQ/gaRaBvF6CnMrGn0AwzZyqz6OgdzprBgigCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-22-08-52-53.jpeg[/img]

While in the show, she had told fellow housemates how she ran out of her home because her dad, a pastor, would not let her attend the show.

The Kogi-born singer, who has been touring media houses since the end of the reality, said, “Apart from the fact that my father is a pastor, I feel like I’m a typical girl with a good cultural upbringing from the north where parents are very protective of their children or they are just worried about the outside world like the city life.

“So, I understood it as to the kind of life he wanted for me. I know he wants the best for me and he was just trying his best.

“He was trying to be protective but being a pastor and me trying to have a career in music, there could be this friction.

“So I didn’t want a situation whereby I would inform him of my intentions to go and then he would say no. I did that because once he said no, then I couldn’t go because it would be disobedient.

“So, I wanted to be smart, go for it and tell him, ‘daddy I have gone, please pray for me’ like Dare Art Alade sang and I’m happy I did it.

“I would have had to convince him and there would have been no time to do that but then in the end, to God be the glory.

“He wasn’t initially impressed and didn’t like that idea and he actually called the producers of the event and asked me to come back home.

“He said he was not happy at all but then I was able to convince him and beg him.

“Before I returned home, I was a bit scared and I wasn’t sure he would be happy.

“I won’t lie, I was just hoping I made him proud in the house and when I finally placed a call to him, he said something like, ‘now you have my time abi?’

“And I apologized and asked him if I made him proud and he just said “I love you my daughter” and that is just what I want you to know, that my parents are proud of me and I’m looking forward to going home and paying them a visit.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-how-my-dad-received-me-back.html

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Greenarrow01(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
enough of this bbn issh. let's face other issues

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Tolexander: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2017
All these baba with religious principle wey no follow sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by decatalyst(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2017
That's impressive

Only that he need to pray to delivery from the spirit of highness and that of crying too much grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by divinehand2003(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Another DIARY SESSION with Debbie Rise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by SuperSuave(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Greenarrow01:
enough of this bbn issh. let's face other issues
I'm tired of seeing bbn threads even after the show ended weeks ago angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Greenarrow01(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm tired of seeing bbn threads even after the show ended weeks ago angry
I am even tired of hearing about efe..
he should face is music career

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by RisingUp: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by siie: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
oooooooooo.. BBN wetin sef na

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Nutase: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Pastor pikin.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Welcome back Debie-Rise. Your dad no gree bless you before you go. Who knows

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by JamesReacher(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Parents wey dey kill dreams
Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Phreshmann12(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
;Dsee i don trya......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by elkraune(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
so should we fry beans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
How was Kemen received by his family?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
elkraune:
so should we fry beans?
No fry iceblock

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by veekid(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wetin come concern aiye
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Goldenheart(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
angry
Was it like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by XIIX: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
K
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by EKITI001: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
cool
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Giel: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
No fry iceblock

LMAO,
you dey vex

My beautiful debie,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Hahky: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good papa
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
u c y Nigerians have low IQ and stupidity.

We just caught a fraction of those who stole our wealth, more than 60 billion naira. Sane citizens would have find a way to unravel this mystery happening to our nation and hijack the system by several means. U all are here celebrating nonsense.
We deserve useless and wicked leaders because its citizens are clueless and inane.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by revelation2013(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Eyah, my baby Debbie rise. Love that girl like mad.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by ipreach: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
When the BBN is sh stop hitting front page?
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Kaxmytex(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pastor pikin....fear dem
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
He made her have low self esteem.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by delightz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Part of the reason i hate this country.
what did they actually do in the house that warrant all these hype?? blame APC for the joblessness in the country undecided
Re: BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show by babyfaceafrica: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is that all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Annie Idibia’s New Ride / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend / Anna Banner Covers BM|Pro, Stuns In Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.