Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation (31321 Views)

Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by blogbloke: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Former BBNaija housemate, Ekemen has declared that judges of the reality television show were unfair to have disqualified him over an alleged sexual assault on Tboss. He said this while reacting to a question by New Telegraph, on whether the judges who disqualified him were fair.

His words: “I don’t think they were fair but in their perception of the scenario, it is normal for them to take the decision they took because it was necessary at that time based on how sensitive they were to the issue.” .

On if T-boss led him into touching her breast, the fitness trainer said, “There was no leading on, I and T-Boss had a cordial relationship. There was no leading on of any sort and there was no case of molestation.”

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-judges-unfair-disqualifying-no-case-molestation-kemen/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Kemen allow this case to rest na angry

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by BlackDBagba: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Say something useful or keep mute please.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by obontami: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Dude, toto full everywhere. Instead of you doing shiit with that witch. Better okpo Full Zanga na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Smellymouth: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
"...On if T-boss led him into touching her breaast, the fitness trainer said, “There was no leading on, I and T-Boss had a cordial relationship..."

Oga Kemen, you touch bweast or you nor touch bweast?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by GloriaNinja(f): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2017
KEMEN SHOULD JUST DIE THE MATTER ALREADY! AFTER ALL IT WAS HIS FAULT BUT BB NAIJA WAS UNFAIR, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVICTED, NOT DISQUALIFIED

6 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by AuroraB(f): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Ode ni Bobo yi sha shocked
Wee yhu kip kwayet
O tun n'soro undecided

Aaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaah sad angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by AuroraB(f): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Say something useful or keep mute please.
Exactly!
Doesn't he have peeps to advise him angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by RisingUp: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2017
grin
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok ok ok we haff hear!!!
90% of Red blooded men are rapists according to this logic.

A girl sleeps in your bed, you try to initiate coiitus, she declines..so you pull back. end of story! Abeg my people, where is the rape in this story

Heck, so many men judging Kemen will employ all types of tactics after the initial no to get to the honey pot.

BTW, Ofunneka of BBA3 was fingered till she climaxed by Richard (who was the eventual winner) and what was Biggie's response, they were sedated. End of story. Lets stop flogging a dead horse

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by M2dX(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
tongue
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by nmreports: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol... Excuses.
For those who love social media well, Vacancy For Social Media Manager At Lasiko Limited Lagos.
To Apply: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/04/vacancy-for-social-media-manager-at.html
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
This guy keeps saying 'perception', oga we saw what we saw and you messed up, sad thing about this is that like a lot of Nigerian men that are guilty of such, he doesn't actually see what he's done wrong

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by RIPEnglish: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
enough of these bbn things, we keep celebrated unmorality undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MEGGATRON(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
and if you weren't excommunicated you would have won? oga go sit down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by IVORY2009(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Waiting for Iamairforce's comment, before the next attack cool

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by EKITI001: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
WATCH : This Is What Led to Kemen Disqualification - He Touched TBoss Without Her Consent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEzLVv2tP0U

7 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by SalamRushdie: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
I eagerly await the day I will come here and not see any news on that meaningless show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by passyhansome(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kemen Do Not Speak Unless You Intend To Improve The Silence

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
u c y Nigerians have low IQ and stupidity.

We just caught a fraction of those who stole our wealth, more than 60 billion naira. Sane citizens would have find a way to unravel this mystery happening to our nation and hijack the system by several means selflessly to impact positively. U all are here celebrating nonsense.
We deserve useless and wicked leaders because its citizens are clueless and inane.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Giel: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
kemen, kemen,
what brought you to tboss bed that night, why couldn't you sleep on your own?
did tboss allow you to touch her before you did?
you can talk now because you've seen that you have support,

kemen, please you messed up, it's not as if this incident was the first time you messed up in the house, it was just your last,

rest abeg,

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by 9jaBloke: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kemen !!! Look before u leap.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
E don do. Who get dat dog picture abeg

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Make all this people loss na. Their gist no dey add value. Waste of brain space.
blogbloke:
Former BBNaija housemate, Ekemen has declared that judges of the reality television show were unfair to have disqualified him over an alleged sexual assault on Tboss. He said this while reacting to a question by New Telegraph, on whether the judges who disqualified him were fair.

His words: “I don’t think they were fair but in their perception of the scenario, it is normal for them to take the decision they took because it was necessary at that time based on how sensitive they were to the issue.” .

On if T-boss led him into touching her breast, the fitness trainer said, “There was no leading on, I and T-Boss had a cordial relationship. There was no leading on of any sort and there was no case of molestation.”

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-judges-unfair-disqualifying-no-case-molestation-kemen/

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
This issue is still on?
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Qmerit(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Every one insulting as if they saw differ thing from what I saw! Or you were inside the blanket to know where he touched! Hissss or you think if the camera haven't catched it that Tboss would ve complained of anything thing. He was giving signals to Tboss and she turned and refused the signal....period...

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by gbegemaster(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
You touch am.

I don't know why guys will be putting their hands where their eyes cannot see tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by ProsperOkec: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Does my friend looks like kemen in this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3756434/does-friend-looks-like-kemen
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by aralomo1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
AuroraB:
Ode ni Bobo yi sha shocked
Wee yhu kip kwayet
O tun n'soro undecided

Aaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaah sad angry
Lol grin bro small small na.

Want to know my secret? Check my signature
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by adeoladrg(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Loud ett
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Case no dey die like that especially when the other party are planning to make living out of it. Kemen need to deny the incident as much as he can before the Idowus sue him and BBN for 25million

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement / Anita Joseph Slams Non-fan Who Criticized Her For Rocking Short Outfit / Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.