Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend (3995 Views)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by jennyking106: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, please I need your advice. I am blessed with a lovely husband and two lovely kids. I have been happily married for more than four years now. Recently I started noticing some changes in my husband especially with his phone. He passworded his phone and will not allow me to go near it. He feels very uncomfortable anytime I ask him to give me his phone to make calls. I have bumped into him chatting with someone and once he sees me he will close the chat and whenever I confront him to tell me what he is hiding from me and why he feels very uncomfortable anytime I used his phone. He will not give me any unreasonable reasons. The last reason he gave me was that it is the nature of his job; that it is everything I suppose to know. As time went on I decided to hack his phone at the slightest opportunity. I discovered how he has been confessing love to his ex-girlfriend who was his first love on WhatsApp . Meanwhile this ex-girlfriend is also married. They were both saying how they still love each other and the feelings they once shared and how he wishes to kiss her and all that. I got the screenshots of all their chats and because of security reasons I will not post it here. Right now am demoralised, I don't know the next step to take ;whether to confront him and the lady or to just keep quiet and pray. Please your advice is needed. Sorry for the long piece.
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by emeraldknytt(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Keep Quiet and Accept Defeat in the form of losing your husband, making your Kids' outlook on life warped and disenfranchise yourself from your happy home..

In my best of knowledge, a direct confrontation with your husband will daze him but should he walk out on you, here are the possible occurrences;
1.)Brave, Bold and Buff when chatting with his Ex-Lover, even in your presence.

2.) Grudge, malice.... intense one!

Best is you find a way to meet up with your husby supposed Ex-Lover before they start getting under the sheets.. Make her know outrightly that You want her to keep off your husband (do this without making it sound like a threat... please), if possible, let her know the implications of what she is doing..... Jeopardizing her marital home, her kids, her reputation.... If she denies the allegation, show her your proof...

Also warn her against telling your husband about your rendezvous else Her own hubby will know about their (your hubby and her) Intrigue....

I pray it works out well as you are faced with a very powerful situation... I pray you pull through it in one piece, a happy home and a More Loving and Loyal Husband.

You can otherwise follow the Yorba demon's modus operandi.... Sending loads of Abusive messages..... Ah swear.... Its very immature!...

Best of Luck

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Origin(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
A wise man once said: Never check your spouse's phone, you will pay with your peace of mind and happiness. (ignorance is bliss)

The same Wiseman said: Men will say I love you easily but will not really mean it except when it is said to their wives. ( its a slang for most men.)

Ignore him and face yourself. Build your confidence pamper yourself and look good. Leave the kids with him and go out and have some fun.

You can't fight the inevitable.

If he will cheat, he will cheat and it will NEVER be a bad reflection of you. He is him and you are you.

22 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
If you decide to keep quiet and refuse to confront him, you are literally encouraging him, pushing him into her arms. Then It'll bloom into something bigger than an affair and he will leave you for her. So, don't sit still. Confront him but don't turn it into a drama. Just let him now you're aware of what's going on. And you feel betrayed. But you're willing to fight for his love because you're his wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by BlackDBagba: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Ignorance is bliss.

You started the narrative with' I am blessed with a lovely husband and two lovely kids. You make your home.

Keep your family that way and ignore the chats. Please for the sake of your sanity and your children.

God bless you.
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by emeraldknytt(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Keep Quiet and Accept Defeat in the form of losing your husband, making your Kids' outlook on life warped and disenfranchise yourself from your happy home..

In my best of knowledge, a direct confrontation with your husband will daze him but should he walk out on you, here are the possible occurrences;

Best is you find a way to meet up with your husby supposed Ex-Lover before they start getting under the sheets.. Make her know outrightly that You want her to keep off your husband (do this without making it sound like a threat... please), if possible, let her know the implications of what she is doing..... Jeopardizing her marital home, her kids, her reputation.... If she denies the allegation, show her your proof...

Also warn her against telling your husband about your rendezvous else Her own hubby will know about their (your hubby and her) Intrigue....

I pray it works out well as you are faced with a very powerful situation... I pray you pull through it in one piece, a happy home and a More Loving and Loyal Husband.

You can otherwise follow the Yorba demon's modus operandi.... Sending loads of Abusive messages..... Ah swear.... Its very immature!...

Best of Luck
Alternative: I figured out that your husband has so much respect and love for you... Keeping things lowkeyed unlike some men.... I think he just can't help himself.... Let him know that you've found his recent behaviour unusual, communicate with him, do the Ladies' TLC thingy on him..... Life is rapidly gravitating towards prurience... Satisfy your man and make him beg for more....

Those saying Ignore will tear the whole apartment down should they stumble upon such!.... Ignore them!

Best of Luck once again

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by jennyking106: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Bless you. Thanks a lot
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by jennyking106: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
emeraldknytt:

Best of Luck
BlackDBagba:
Ignorance is bliss.

You started the narrative with' I am blessed with a lovely husband and two lovely kids. You make your home.

Keep your family that way and ignore the chats. Please for the sake of your sanity and your children.

God bless you.
emeraldknytt:

Best of Luck
bless you. Thanks
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by egopersonified(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Human wants are insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by adorablepepple(f): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Madam talk to your husband and make him understand how you feel, if he doesnt change. Madam it's time you get yourself a guy or relative who will act as your ex and start intensive chatting with the person. In fact put your phone on lock too , laugh unnecessarily. Start dressing hot hot, give it to him left right, hot hot and ignore him. Your man is your baby deal with him like you would with you child.

19 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by ivyy(f): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Ignorance is bliss.

God bless you.

If it's clear that he's acting weird and suspicious, there is absolutely no bliss in that kind of ignorance. If anything, anyone would be prompted to know why. Better to hide the act entirely.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by ivyy(f): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
@op I'd confront him if i were you. But i won't advise you to fight him over it.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
adorablepepple:
Madam talk to your husband and make him understand how you feel, if he doesnt change. Madam it's time you get yourself a guy or relative who will act as your ex and start intensive chatting with the person. In fact put your phone on lock too , laugh unnecessarily. Start dressing hot hot, give it to him left right, hot hot and ignore him. Your man is your baby deal with him like you would with you child.
Omo mehn! See advice, its not compulsory to advice on sensitive topics like this.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by skylowlow: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
ivyy:
@op I'd confront him if i were you. But i won't advise you to fight him over it.

Smh..
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by ivyy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
skylowlow:

Smh..

Long hiss

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by skylowlow: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
ivyy:

Long hiss

Kem.

Hmmmm..

Kai!
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by ivyy(f): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
skylowlow:

Kem.

Hmmmm..

Kai!

Kai for you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by skylowlow: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
ivyy:

Kai for you too

Lol..

Over reacting..
Msteew. ..
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's good that you have screenshots, please, confront him but with wisdom.

After serving him a good meal, lead him to a "great pilgrimage in your Jerusalem". After enjoying the pleasure with him, ask him if he really respect you and the marriage, of course he will say YES! Then ask him why he has decided to engage himself in acts that means no good for the marriage. He will be surprised... Then just tell him you are aware of his recent moves with his married EX and get commitment from him to stop any action that may lead to extramarital affair.

PLEASE, tell him in calm and loving tone and DON'T SHOW him your screenshots nor let him have any knowledge of it...

This is better than confronting the woman.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Approach him but do it wisely.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
-
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by maclatunji: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ask your husband if it is when the other lady's husband kills him in anger that he will come to his senses?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by firstladyp4(f): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
All Dis Ex Matter Sef,mtcheew Why Dint They Marry Themselves If They So Much Love Each Other?Nonsence Now They Want To Put U Inbetween My Dear Fight For Ur Marriage No Give Chance Ooo!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stuffs like this happen in relationships all the time. Marriage changes nothing, so accept this as one of those "things".

The fake love they both are professing isn't worth fighting over.
All you saw was two ignorant babies displaying the law of Okafor (that says once debe, always debe). Virtually everyone with an ex will at one point or the other reflect and assume it was all roxy. If their relationship was perfect, they would have married each other against all odds.

Just approach and talk to your husband and explain how you feel. If he fails to show remorse, repentance and a sincere apology, kindly ignore him and do whatever you like.

Anyone that maintains frequent communication with a "dear" ex, or keep mutual contacts of an ex will behave in the same manner. The number one rule for any relationship to work is to break all forms of communication with ex(es). They don't have anything to offer aside intimacy., intimacy., intimacy., intimacy., and more intimacy..

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by cococandy(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by zeb04(f): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Smh .

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by keepingmum: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Confront ur hubby
Report his ex to her hubby as well
Raise the roof and call a family meeting and report
Don't pray or keep quiet or cry if u want to 'save' ur marriage

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Rubbish why can't people get over their ex, just giving the poor wife wahala some men and women can be useless.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Dajugba: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
It is devastating when a woman who sincerely care for her husband and children, but get to know her husband is professing love to someone else , which he is supposedly to profess to her. Men should learnt to be faithful. The bible says: " resist the devil, and he shall flew, but hubby has not resist his past which he may still get to blame the devil for his inability to be faithful and discipline if he destroys his home, but that will not be our portion ." I do sincerely want to appeal to you to also carry out a review on what you have not been doing right before you approach him to question his recent attitude of infidelity. Most times problems in unions could be the fault from both spouse lacking wisdom to solve little things that needs amendment.

What to do in approaching Him:

1). Start conversation with him, you should know when to, but bed time should be when to come up with such discussion, where a third party is not involve. Don't wait until anger boil up mightily in you before you express yourself, and don't pick up offense trying to presume he will read your reaction by what he did not do. If a man would listen to your request or correction you must have to first become humble and submissive to him, and know how to lay complain after you have package your self, dress to slay him, brush your mouth, saint nice. But most times laying request and complain should come after good sex with him.

2). During the conversation, bring up something like, dear I am improving on my personality and attitude to be the best woman you want. What are those things you want me to improve on ,and what do you observed about me that I can improve on that you don't like in any area? If he is the sincere husband who care about you r
emotional need and adjustment he could tell you need to improve on where you have flaws, but he will only do so if you have been a submissive and an obedient wife, which could either be your sex life or attitude and characters. Because the only reason a man will keep relationship with an ex and also profess his emotion is because he lacks good sex. On less he is the flirt type who has no control over is sex urge.

3). This should come last, don't be emotional when expressing this act like you are sure and ready to take up any outcome based on his conclusion and do this submissively; like laying complain and not quarreling in calm tone. Dear I am asking you this question because I know you have been sustaining communication with your ex ( Her name). If he ask you how did you know, your reply should be it is not how I knew, but it is the evidence I have seen. I am bringing up this issues up because I want us to rather improve on things rather than you maintaining relationship with her. And what do you need from her that I am not to you? live him with a logical question know that your determine the kind of home you want! And say him goodnight. A man with reasonable conscience knows the out come of his attitude in the future. If he doesn't change contact his ex huband and show him evidence with what you have. Then that can pass a sound warning to her.

Do have a winning day, for more counseling vision http://hkitnob.com

1 Like

Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Alennsar(f): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Alternative: I figured out that your husband has so much respect and love for you... Keeping things lowkeyed unlike some men.... I think he just can't help himself.... Let him know that you've found his recent behaviour unusual, communicate with him and doing the Ladies' TLC thing on him..... Life is rapidly gravitating towards prurience... Satisfy your man and make him beg for more....

Those saying Ignore will tear the whole apartment down should they stumble upon such!.... Ignore them!

Best of Luck once again

your advices are awesome I pray she make use of it.
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Alennsar(f): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
keepingmum:
Confront ur hubby Report his ex to her hubby as well Raise the roof and call a family meeting and report Don't pray or keep quiet or cry if u want to 'save' ur marriage
with this advice of yours the marriage has been scattered already.
Re: My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
emeraldknytt:

Best of Luck
Oh Lord have mercy. I baffle at some advise here. So she shouldn't confront the husband but she should go and confront the supposed ex. Wow, I am surprised. What's her business with the ex? Is she married to the ex? No the op is married to her husband, shoukd she have any cause to get confrontational, she should confront her husband. Stop giving advice that makes it looks like it is the ex that is supposed to be blamed, when the husband isn't blameless, he is a married man who shouldn't have any business with any woman not even his ex. (mind you I am talking about the husband alone here because he is the one the op is concerned about, nevertheless I am not saying the ex is blameless, yes she is). But the Op should face her husband because it's a crime he partook in. If the husband is disciplined, he wouldn't cheat even if he is being seduced.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Being Ignored / 10,000 Edo Girls Languish In Foreign Prisons / Should I Follow Her To The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.