Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? (1322 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by oluwasma(f): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Be careful, he's a womanizer. Don't trust him with your heart.

Make sure you collect enough for yourself, he is very generousgringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by gbegemaster(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Be careful, he's a womanizer. Don't trust him with your heart

You wan spoil him relationship abi?

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
You wan spoil him relationship abi?
Telling her the truth

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Larryfest(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Try not to dull yourself and please enjoy it as much as i did.....

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by oglalasioux(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
I'll advise him to take a lesson on how to manage people with anger and low self esteem issues.

But too late.

He married her and he's already neck deep into the daily drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by BlackDBagba: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Dhayor001(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Anna is a great girl, homely and shy.

Treat her good and be gentle with her.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by lenosego(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
don't bring ur nose near her pussy, it stinks
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by gbegemaster(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Telling her the truth
Will you also mention his good qualities?
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Will you also mention his good qualities?
Check again, I did.
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
I'll tell her to always bear it in mind that there are plenty sidechicks waiting to be hatched into main chicks.she should have fun and enjoy the guy while it lasts but should get ready to move on after she's been replaced.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by gbegemaster(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Check again, I did.
Nice modification grin.

Still, it's as bad as the first one. Smh

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by creamylicious(f): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
ensure you have a job at hand cos cash doesn't flow around him even though he's got d money

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Nice modification grin
grin grin most womanizers are very generousgrin true or false?

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Young03(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
She will taste u with another girl n if u fall
she will sleep wit ur friend in revenge so b careful
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by gbegemaster(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin most womanizers are very generousgrin true or false?
Any man that answers that question is a traitor to mankind. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Any man that answers that question is a traitor to mankind. tongue
Waiting for the answer
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by oluwasma(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Dhayor001:
Anna is a great girl, homely and shy.

Treat her good and be gentle with her.

Cheers.
wow...so why did you part?
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by oluwasma(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
creamylicious:
ensure you have a job at hand cos cash doesn't flow around him even though he's got d money
you got me laughing..cash doesn't flow around him grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by LethargiQue: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
grin

She loves head more than sex..

Give her head plenty times..

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by creamylicious(f): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2017
oluwasma:
you got me laughing..cash doesn't flow around him grin
serious stingy element

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by nuelzz04(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
lenosego:
don't bring ur nose near her pussy, it stinks
#savage grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Dhayor001(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
oluwasma:
wow...so why did you part?

Sometimes, there's more to making a relationship than 2 awesome people.

Let's just say we were not very compatible.
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by oluwasma(f): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dhayor001:

Sometimes, there's more to making a relationship than 2 awesome people.

Let's just say we were not very compatible.

awhhh I like you already. And u said only good things about her.. smiley nice
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by oluwasma(f): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
creamylicious:
serious stingy element
lol
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Needs help in making decisions

Be positive around Her.. always

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by MrSavage: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
oluwasma:

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/22/what-advice-would-you-give-the-person-that-is-dating-your-ex/
start working for super glue company cos when she breaks the heart you go sabi glue am

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by oluwasma(f): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
start working for super glue company cos when she breaks the heart you go save glue am
lol so she is a heart breaker
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by MrSavage: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
oluwasma:
lol so she is a heart breaker
bros she must have upgraded to an heart crusher

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by Dhayor001(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
oluwasma:
awhhh I like you already. And u said only good things about her.. smiley nice

Lol.

No point in badmouthing anyone cos a relationship didn't end as I would have wanted.

Thank you.

@your pic, you are beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? by MrSavage: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dhayor001:

Lol.

No point in badmouthing anyone cos a relationship didn't end as I would have wanted.

Thank you.

@your pic, you are beautiful. smiley

leave her o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now / Can A Penis Be Too Big For Your Vagina? / This Yoruba Girl Is Agitating For Biafra(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.