Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. (30402 Views)

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
onyenze123:

Before you kiss me...? grin

come on, I am use to that.
No words for you again grin grin undecided undecided
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
godsluvee:
No words for you again grin grin undecided undecided

I know Na. Na only kissing things for me grin
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
onyenze123:

I know Na. Na only kissing things for me grin
You can frustrate a human being
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
godsluvee:
You can frustrate a human being

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin

make we carry our matter go za oza room. Nairaland is too public
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by JhyMedex: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2017
PoisonedOne:
. He looked at me defeated and throttled back through the door with his eyes blinking intermittently. I thought he was losing consciousness.
that expression“ he looked at me defeated" got me almost ROTFL ...
n I dey bank.. See hw everis lookin at me nw...
Babe is ur fault... U r indeed D“ POISONED ONE "
...gringringrin
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by zyzxx(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Phunkyposh(f): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
2019 December,, infact Christmas Day. I came to read this thread . It gave me a lot of good laughs..
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Virgo01(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Phunkyposh:
2019 December,, infact Christmas Day. I came to read this thread . It gave me a lot of good laughs..
Lol...thank you for bumping it.
Have been laughing hard since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by alabsmichael(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
It occurred in the year 1993 when I was admitted to nursery one,when it was time for break,I wanted to eat but the teacher insisted that I should pray before eating so closed my eyes and the teacher thought that I was praying, when I ate the food and I was satisfied then I mumbled some meaningless blunders as prayers.

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by alabsmichael(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
It occurred that same year which was the time I preferred the home and village life to school life and I was unable to speak English language(I could only speak in ijebu dialect)so I started urinating into my shorts until the teacher detected and beat my buttocks and told me to say "I want to wee wee" next time.

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by alabsmichael(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
It also occurred that same year when I preferred the village life and African folklore to school.Whenever the teacher explains I would go in imagination as I used to do at home before I started school but the teacher prevented this by ordering me to look at her direction that was when I discovered that the teacher and other three female teachers have pink tongue.

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by alabsmichael(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
It occurred in the year 1997 when I changed from private to public school I don't have a pen and the teacher ordered me to leave her class. When I got outside another teacher saw me(having told her the story),gave me a pen and I got back to the class.
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by alabsmichael(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
it was in the year 2002 when I was in JSS 1 I went with some other students to the stream and we forgot ourselves it was too late to get back to school as afternoon lesson had commenced. we spent the rest of the period in the bush.
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by tck2000(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tazdroid:
grin

Had to use the toilet, informed the class teacher but he said "NO" in cemented block letters. cheesy

Returned to the seat but couldn't hold it and so "the battle was ultimately lost". Seatmate noticed it, begged her to keep mum while a way to clean up was found. She nodded in agreement, a sigh of relief.

As the fvcking teacher was about to step out, the unexpected voice called out.
"Uncle, uncle, he yav wee wee on his body" grin grin

Laughter followed... Damn! Wee weed the remaining right on the spot, shït join cheesy

Serious caning followed, was handed a girl's gown while them messed up uniforms were washed and dried. grin

Changed the seat
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by XAUBulls: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
xynerise:
Past experiences can be one of the greatest stories to share and even start an interesting conversation with your friends and lovers. No wonder the best comedians today are the ones who use their past/real life experiences to tell jokes.

Your past experiences could be months, year or decades ago. It all depends on how it taught you a lesson or how it made you laugh out loud or smile each time it flashes on your head.

For me, most of my funny experiences happened as a kid. I could remember when boys act like sissies and girls act like machos. Thanks to puberty that corrected the error grin

I could remember how I was bullied by a girl embarassed....Calm down, she doesn't look like a girl.

I was about 11 and she was 12. This girl looks masculine. No breasts at all. She has yam legs and huge biceps. -:\

There was a day I decided to act the man I am and face my fears(as my dad always would advised). I met her and challenged her to a fight. I didn't know I made the biggest mistake of my life embarassed.

In the afternoon, others came out and they formed a circle and we were both in the circle like a brawl grin.

Before I could say Jack Robinson, I was lifted high above my enemies and my legs were just swinging like a pendulum. The only thing I could say was "you no go drop me now? Drop me 1..2...3...4". That only got her angrier and the next thing, I was given a De'rica of sand in my mouth.

Well, I fought a good fight though. E no easy to survive such fight. undecided.

Each time I have that flashback, I just smile sheepishly.

The girl is a mother of 5 now grin

Share yours...

Bump.

LMAO... cheesy grin That cracked me up real hard and made my day! An epic fight it was.
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by joshkke(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
fuckjesus:

lol....very hilarious. perhaps you were the culprit.

Hi, pls your moniker is really offensive. Would appreciate it if you could change it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.