Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa (17814 Views)

Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by jiinxed: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na them. Sophisticated scratched faces. Incest, rape, rituals, fraud is their thing

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
lazy preachers in clergy uniforms and turtle neck park away your rusty jets and teach your members the way to a humble and modest life through farming

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Timiblanko(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
back2sender:

MEANWHILE ALFA SULE IS WALKING FREE FOR A MORE SERIOUS CRIME THAN THIS IN NIGERIA.
FELIXOMOR WHAT SAYEST THOU? SEE ALFA SULE CO - STRIKER IN THE BUSINESS OF bleeping MEMBERS

Well that is true, but let just do what is right, we have people who are looking up to us.
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by ElsonMorali: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
First, If he is guilty, fry his ass.

Second, why is he being denied bail? I see that the south African court has already prejudged him guilty without the benefit of a trial.

Third, If the above is the case, then the accused shouldn't expected a fair hearing, because it's going to be a kangaroo court and all the judge is going to see will be an opportunity to jail a Nigerian.

Fourth, do journalists understand the word trafficking? Bringing adults from one location to another isn't trafficking unless they were bound hand and foot. Was this the case?

Fifth, I can't see the word "alleged " in that writeup undecided which reinforces my second pounds.

Finally, If he is found guilty after a fair trial, Please jail him for the rest of his natural life.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by ElsonMorali: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2017

Second, why is he being denied bail? I see that the south African court has already prejudged him guilty without the benefit of a trial.

Third, If the above is the case, then the accused shouldn't expected a fair hearing, because it's going to be a kangaroo court and all the judge is going to see will be an opportunity to jail a Nigerian.

Fourth, do journalists understand the word trafficking? Bringing adults from one location to another isn't trafficking unless they were bound hand and foot. Was this the case?

Finally, If he is found guilty after a fair trial, Please jail him for the rest of his natural life.
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
So true.

neocortex:
If the sexual assault happened in Nigeria, the police will do nothing,
the victims would be locked up on trumped up charges,
christians will tag the accusers as agents of devil,
while the sexual predator will release daily pictures of his "happy" family.

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by martineverest(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
This pastor preaching is usually aired on galaxy TV every Sunday... Smh
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
neocortex:
If the sexual assault happened in Nigeria, the police will do nothing,

Accurate and well directed sub wink
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by salford: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Maybe the are worried that he might flee the country through zimbabwe..lol
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Charly68: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
This people want to take over the man's church at all cost,it is anointing that grows a church and nothing else..Am still watching his ADBN TV presently..Al this hullabaloo can hold water in the life of the man..

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by FrancisIgya: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Some of them have the temerity to say catholics will go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Fountaincrest: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Am not supprised, i once struggled my wife with a so called Redeem pastor in Abuja
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by ElsonMorali: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
salford:

Maybe the are worried that he might flee the country through zimbabwe..lol

I don't think so.

I'm sure the south African government and system and people harbor a certain hatred for Nigerians.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by forreelinc(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
newfound2012:

show some respect for this god of men now grin

show some respect for this god of men now

Mtchew as them lock am deny am bail how many plague God don drop untop SA head?
Whereas na reverse be the case for naija and we dey worship dem die literally

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by jconsulting(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Otobo has finals got this one
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Arielle: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chiemerie8:
Wat he did is wrong bt i think its xenophobia in SA that they didn't grant him bail. i am not trying to cover him ooo.End time pastors Wehdonsir

You're right about the xenophobia. I'm sure South Africans are wanking off at having hooked this big fish in their net. To teach these bloody Nigerians a lesson. Person don suffer. But the pastorpreneur is a high flight risk. They dare not release him because they know he'll do a runner straight back to Nigeria where he'll be welcomed with open arms, plenty of amens and hallelujahs and songs of praise! grin Na our way!

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by lanrefront1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Something very wrong with the way these thing is being handle by the South African aithorites.

He is being treated as he is guilty. The way he was arrested, handcuffed and physically almost lifted and dragged was so unnecessary; and people were cheering as if they just won a lottery.

The hatred for Nigerians by South Africans is real.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by larrymoore(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
if u dont have self disciplines, u can't be a pastor because women will leave their husband and start calling u daddy, divulge all their live' s Secrets to u and the devil in u will take chance.
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Langbasa: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
CokersClub:
Nigerians again. This news is trash, blasphemy to always discredit Nigerians and Nigeria worldwide. Jacob Zugerma did you now agree with me that South Africans are mad?
You are a big fool,Anu ofia.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by ray48: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=neocortex post=55813510]If the sexual assault happened in Nigeria, the police will do nothing,

Also the wife will come out to defend him
And the Congregation will be instructed not to listen or broach the issue again
And the issue will finally die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by Kaimallamm: 3:19am On Apr 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by holuwajobar(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Truth be told...i love dz man style of preachin...buh d man Bleep up mehn....well na flesh win
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by pxalmydee(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2017
lanrefront1:
Something very wrong with the way these thing is being handle by the South African aithorites.

He is being treated as he is guilty. The way he was arrested, handcuffed and physically almost lifted and dragged was so unnecessary; and people were cheering as if they just won a lottery.

The hatred for Nigerians by South Africans is real.
he was going to flee the country when he heard about his allegations. he was arrested at the airport when he was trying to leave. tell me the reason for running when you are innocent?
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by lanrefront1(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
pxalmydee:

he was going to flee the country when he heard about his allegations. he was arrested at the airport when he was trying to leave. tell me the reason for running when you are innocent?

That's totally false Information

"Omotoso, who arrived on a 3pm flight from Durban, is being represented by Port Elizabeth attorney Alwyn Griebenow and Advocate Terry Price....."

He just arrived in Durban the city he lives..... He wasn't at the airport go somewhere, not to talk of running outside the country.... he disembarked from a flight to the very city he was being looked for.
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
If this happen in Nigeria, CAN would have been calling for Buhari..
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by LionDeLeo: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
If this happen in Nigeria, CAN would have been calling for Buhari..

Or El-rufai.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by ThefemaleKing: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Agents of doom. The Bible warned us already about false prophets
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by MduZA: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2017
lanrefront1:

That's totally false Information

"Omotoso, who arrived on a 3pm flight from Durban, is being represented by Port Elizabeth attorney Alwyn Griebenow and Advocate Terry Price....."

He just arrived in Durban the city he lives..... He wasn't at the airport go somewhere, not to talk of running outside the country.... he disembarked from a flight to the very city he was being looked for.

He was caught hiding inside female toilets...why hiding though?
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by lanrefront1(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2017
MduZA:

He was caught hiding inside female toilets...why hiding though?

Thats nothing but assumption
Re: Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa by MduZA: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
lanrefront1:

Thats nothing but assumption

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Bags Double Awards In Atlanta-Georgia (Photos) / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.