Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" (67431 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Coco Ice's Eviction: 'Eyaa Breast Wey Dem Suck No Save U' / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Chukwumeremeze(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Looks quite dead undecided
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by donfemo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
When the mascara is about to expire that you have to use everything
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't like her makeup either but the most important thing is for her to feel good about it.
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Realali(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
ALL OF THEM IS SICK

Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
I hope you are not trying to advertise yourself here.

Anyway, single men are much more available
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Wapizy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na story she dey find
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
why is her face looking like a bronze statue.
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by iammrjaai(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
it's her make-up..her life...Wetin concern una seff.....nigerians seff
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Hugo55(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why people too they involve for beans way no concern them. I mean the make up na she get am! Face na her own. Which ever way she look good or bad na her body! Why people too dey binu!!! Anyways like her lips, nose n eyes.
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Thejustw14(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Seriously?
I'll advice a career in painting.:!!:.
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by kabillion(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Warris dat? I can only c iced skubia
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by brendan007: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by GeoSpatial(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wetin dem dey make up sef
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by princee7(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Seeing this make over the first thing I did was to delete her song from my phone. Everything is just too much, she blaze too much n now she no even Sabi the make up.... Lubish
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Techiekingee(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Her normal weight-48kg
+ makeup-125kg

Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goldenheart:
cool grin
what the fuvk! is that creature! shocked an alien? marrying human? or is it the other way round?
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by barallanee(f): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
BoosBae:
This is what you get when highlighting and contouring isn't properly blended, then you go ahead to snap your face with your flash on cheesy Ogaah ooo grin
lol grin grin
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
local girl, she b like persin wey rub palm oil for face
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by dingbang(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Its not by force to do make up o
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Praizvictor(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rich People Make More Money Because they have multiple streams of income..
How Many Streams Of Income do you have and How Many are You willing to have?

Join Our Online Business Seminar on Making Money from the Web with proofs and all necessary guidelines..

*No Calls, WhatsApp Only*
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's not my cup of tea.
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerians

Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by queiii: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Techiekingee:
Her normal weight-48kg + makeup-125kg

😂😂
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by queiii: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Techiekingee:
Her normal weight-48kg + makeup-125kg
lmaouuuu
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by jbcul4ril(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jellosy go kill una

Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by bid4rich(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
This makeup of a thing get end result ooo.

I guess, na those who no fine dey try rub pancake.

End result loading...........98%
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by nextstep(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm just thinking of the cost of all these makeup stuffs. Somebori will wear #300 pancake for face everyday, and then remove it every night. But sha, the pancake brings the boys to the yard and pays the bills
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by orjaha(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
is ok madam, it even makes you look like glass. apokun meko
Re: Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" by MistadeRegal(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
All I see there is a replica of king Nebuchadnezar's golden image.
Thou shalt not worship her!

Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos) / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets