Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor (30032 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) / Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by ijayebonyi(f): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
veave:
End time husband Hia! It's just part of entertaining the viewers okay? Such word end time should come in nah babe

Just came to spoil show
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by rossyc(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
chisco82:
That is if your father can dance tongue
Lol. Sure na, any which way na way.
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Iamsolslim(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
gbayii baba yii
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by rossyc(f): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

really! do you have a guy?
I mean on my wedding day..
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by summerflame(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
talktonase:
I am sure the father is an afonja,nah them like gbedu pass for this country....runs out of thread tongue
As u are running out of this thread, run into madness jejely.. tribal bigot
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
rossyc:

Lol. Sure na, any which way na way.
Alright i wish you the best of ur wishes,
Meanwhile make sure u send me iv cos i want to watch the show live. grin
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Ashanti12(f): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
mylove4God:
undecided undecided

So who you go marry? Animal?
Or you be gay?
biko ask the dude for undecided
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by HCF(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
One aspect of parenting often neglected is how to create and sustain the familial bond between them(parents) and their children. Most African parents are guilty of this. They believe it's all about providing the basic needs for their children. Hence, most children grow up detached emotionally from their parents. When I see clips like this or parent-child relationship of this type, I salute such parents, cos it's not easy achieving such a feat!.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by amokeme(f): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
GOOD FATHER AND DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP, IT'S DIFFICULT TO SEE SUCH RELATIONSHIP.
Difficult?? How
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by rossyc(f): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
chisco82:
Alright i wish you the best of ur wishes, Meanwhile make sure u send me iv cos i want to watch the show live. grin
Thanks dear.... U will surely watch d show...Lol
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by bobnatlo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
This kind of relationship is the best..I know from experience. It gives one a better perspective about the male gender.

Instead of knowing them as dogs, father normally teaches you a more realistic "perspective".....Dogs bark, they never marry ladies

Abeg people what's this one saying
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Jelal0007(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
talktonase:
I am sure the father is an afonja,nah them like gbedu pass for this country....runs out of thread tongue
Perhaps,unfortunately IPOB touts and miscreants don't learn smtin gud like dis. All they do is ship drugs and get executed 4 it. And they brag,they're the most advanced people in 9ja. Duhhh

1 Like

Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Donjazzy12(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
GOOD FATHER AND DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP, IT'S DIFFICULT TO SEE SUCH RELATIONSHIP.
Very difficult to see such relationships with witchcraft infested daughters like you!
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by kuchikau1: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
mylove4God:
undecided undecided

So who you go marry? Animal?
Or you be gay?
am a scientist, i will develope my kind of woman. By d way, blood dey comot frm ur big toto?
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Mayflowa(m): 1:38am On Apr 23, 2017
veave:
End time husband

Just came to spoil show

I tire 4 the guy. The dad has just started his moves. The jealous guy denied us this joyful time and bond
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by missyadorable(f): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Dance with my father? at my wedding? God forbid Thunder that would have fired me ehn
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by mylove4God(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
am a scientist, i will develope my kind of woman. By d way, blood dey comot frm ur big toto?

Eeyaa a.. So sorry for you. Hope you will also develop your kids too.
Let me know when you develop her oo grin
kuchikau1:

Eeyaa a.. So sorry for you. Hope you will also develop your kids too.
Let me know when you develop her oo
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by mylove4God(f): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ashanti12:
biko ask the dude for undecided

When you think that you have seen all kinds of human beings on nairaland, another type will appear.
He should build that kind of woman and show us. I feel so sorry for him
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by kuchikau1: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
mylove4God:

Eeyaa a.. So sorry for you. Hope you will also develop your kids too. Let me know when you develop her oo grin
Eeyaa a.. So sorry for you. Hope you will also develop your kids too. Let me know when you develop her oo
so, u dey menstruate! Sorry 4 u.
Re: Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
HCF:
One aspect of parenting often neglected is how to create and sustain the familial bond between them(parents) and their children. Most African parents are guilty of this. They believe it's all about providing the basic needs for their children. Hence, most children grow up detached emotionally from their parents. When I see clips like this or parent-child relationship of this type, I salute such parents, cos it's not easy achieving such a feat!.
100% correct bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing / Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa / Six Important Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.