Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User (63639 Views)

Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
seunny4lif:
And how will it stop
Spurs from beating Chelsea today
grin grin grin
Haffa bro ? Dem dey beat Chelsea abi grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Jonarinho(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
nairalanders please show some love to a nairalander https://my.notjustok.com/track/208811/john9ike-2rutalk-prodbyb2excell
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by seunny4lif(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Spurs fuckme up
Oluwasaeon:
Haffa bro ? Dem dey beat Chelsea abi grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by 0b10010011: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

He said if he had his way, probably, one on one.

Personally, one on one, I will beat the hell out of that Davido. Honestly, it is so annoying.

Everything is fair in war/battle. Anything can be used!
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Ucheironbrand: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
The Bleep i hv is too expensive to give. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by mikeweezy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
why telling us now ?undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Sibe007(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
seunny4lif:
And how will it stop
grin grin grin

It stopped Spurrs...lol
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by charlesucheh(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
And so? Why this thing even dey News!
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by absool(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
abumeinben:
This David and fight!
Waiting for the day he'll fight daddy Showkey
that will be his funeral
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Equado(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
seunny4lif:
And how will it stop Spurs from beating Chelsea today grin grin grin
it didn't stop us winning either

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by yehmy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
seunny4lif:
And how will it stop Spurs from beating Chelsea today grin grin grin
undecided

Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by ijayebonyi(f): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE POTATOE TO FRY BUT SAW NONE, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME POTATO TO FRY?
Irish or sweet?
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by ijayebonyi(f): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
mikeweezy:
why telling us now ?undecided
Cause you don't know and Seun wants you to know
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by fhelihx(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE POTATOE TO FRY BUT SAW NONE, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME POTATO TO FRY?

Na every time you no dey get potato to fry

Been keeping tabs on your comments...You asked for potato the last time I checked, you have to buy miss. But lemme give you the last two potato with me sha tongue
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by zoomman(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Is it sweet potato or just normal potatoe?
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by thunderbabs: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Delta weed no dey make an Afonja and an Aboki gree b4 na.....Na Delta weed cause am
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by kamuzu(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmmmm

Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by BABANGBALI: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
So when they foughted who beated who? I mean who warned the fight?
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by klax(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok nah that is nice. To be honest I'm still looking for ways to deal with this Davido one good day I will deliberately ask my boys to create scene which he will put his mouth and I will tell them to descend brutally on him and we both spend the cash and let's see who will run I'm so sick of this boy and his empty barell blabla.

Davido puss me off a lot very lousy from a lousy empty barells family. Pls no one should quote me ok this is personal I want to shut the f u c k this unruly Davido up.
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Krisddon: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Ah! I think say iya bola tell u wia e dey? Ok, check for wordrope u go see am. grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Dreydoe(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
seunny4lif:
And how will it stop
grin grin grin
you must be feeling very stupid right now smiley smiley
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Richyicon(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Davido don dey mad small,small ooo
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by kolinz01(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
d 2 of dem nailed it at my school yesterday night oo
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by goldedprince: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
no pics? i hope you know that nigerians have evolved from the era of stupidity where they believe anything you fuckn bloggers saw without pics to prove it
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by myners007: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
The issue was dealt with utmost maturity from both parties. I was among the persons that quell it and took Davido to his room . Davido was angry because he Learnt that Ice was accusing him of being responsible for the treatment he was given in Warri. I forsee the trouble coming when Davido was given a Presidential suite wheras Ice Prince was given an Executive Deluxe room in same hotel. It was a predetermined effoert to run Ice down and he only reacted the way any normal human should have done.
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by myners007: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
goldedprince:
no pics? i hope you know that nigerians have evolved from the era of stupidity where they believe anything you fuckn bloggers saw without pics to prove it
My friend the issue was real cos u dont expect people to record ugly scene between celeb. Think and analyse properly before commenting next time
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by LivingHuman: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wow. Thanks for this. Is is also true that they picked up Davido in a G-Wagon while Ice was picked up in Salon car?
myners007:
The issue was dealt with utmost maturity from both parties. I was among the persons that quell it and took Davido to his room . Davido was angry because he Learnt that Ice was accusing him of being responsible for the treatment he was given in Warri. I forsee the trouble coming when Davido was given a Presidential suite wheras Ice Prince was given an Executive Deluxe room in same hotel. It was a predetermined effoert to run Ice down and he only reacted the way any normal human should have done.
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by LivingHuman: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bros no vex o. Can you shed more light on how the face-off started?. I'll appreciate
kolinz01:
d 2 of dem nailed it at my school yesterday night oo
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by goldedprince: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
myners007:
My friend the issue was real cos u dont expect people to record ugly scene between celeb. Think and analyse properly before commenting next time
cos u dont expect people to record ugly scene between celeb?
bro, who are we copying with all this celeb shitt. is not the usa. maybe you should watch how they analyse news like this. when you copy, copy properly.
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by SpaxeX(m): 1:34am On Apr 23, 2017
seunny4lif:
And how will it stop
grin grin grin
My bloda..... How far na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.