Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Thread For Aspirants Of Dentistry And Dental Surgery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Aspirants Of Dentistry And Dental Surgery (319 Views)

Oau Loses Accreditation For law, Dentistry And Others. / List Of University That Of Dentistry And Dental Surgery In Nigeria / Re: Nobody Passed Nigerian Medical And Dental Licensing Exam With A Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Aspirants Of Dentistry And Dental Surgery by holuwajobar(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
I want to use this medium for we, the aspiring students of dentistry to stay in touch with each other..... Let share ideas..... I knw we wont be much but let us respect this thread....dental student and doctors are allowed in this thread...to enlighten us on this professional we av chosen

(1) (Reply)

Alumni Association To Construct N200m Postgraduate Hostel In ABU / World Earth Day : Visionscape’s Exemplary Vision For The Earth / I Wanted That Degree-grandfather Says As He Graduates From College At 88 With As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.