Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses (78119 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by ijayebonyi(f): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Guess she enjoyed the game she played? Nonsense
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Jabioro: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
ednut1:
vid of the woman confessing. When d story first came out. There was no mention of childlessness
If you have watched the video, give it your personal view, suggestions and appraisal the motive behind it..
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by curiousmind11: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:
undecided

Jesus Christ!!!!

Nigerian bloggers are some useless set of creatures.

In the video, there was someone in the background telling the woman to touch the bride's tummy.
Apparently, she was aware her tummy was rubbed.

But Nigerian bloggers first released a story claiming she rubbed the tummy with jazz, and now this fuckery.

The moderator who pushed this to frontpage is as stupid as stupid can get.

An innocent woman is being framed by some hungry bloggers.

Watch the video!!!!!

Cc Seun

The video posted is a second recording captured from a screen with maybe a mobile phone, not the original video. If you listen attentively, you note that the voices you heard are those of people asking others to notice how the woman touched the stomach and her countenance. It didn't instruct the women as you opined.

It is the voice of people analyzing the video. Watch again!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by mrmrmister: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
curiousmind11:

The video posted is a second recording captured from a screen with maybe a mobile phone, not the original video. If you listen attentively, you note that the voices you heard are those of people asking others to notice how the woman touched the stomach and her countenance. It didn't instruct the women as you opined.

It is the voice of people analyzing the video. Watch again!
Friedyokes:
the person who was saying the woman "should touch the belly" wasnt in the marriage video just the the recording of the marriage video ..nd he/she wasn't saying she should touch the belly just pointing it out to the other people... Watch it again its a recording of a recording...nd yes even if it isn't diabolical it is weird isn't it

Yeah, I just modified that, but still it's a cooked up story.
There is no statement from the family, just a blogger's story.

Like seriously??

Thanks for the correction though.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jabioro:
If you have watched the video, give it your personal view, suggestions and appraisal the motive behind it..
oga we saw d vid during d week. Dis current post is fake and made up. What ever d woman did me no understand. She may be blessing d womb na grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Rayd502(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
People wicked sha...see as she do am casually waka comot.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Ifymma(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why should she even rob her stomach in the first place. There is really something behind it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
sad
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by seguno2: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
olaoge:
Aiye Toto... Aiye a kamara

madridguy:
Some over sabi people will flood the thread now to claim na superstitions.

I fear Africa

Can we assume that there is no medical, scientific explanation for the two years of barrenness?
Can we also assume that all couples who did not have children within two years of getting married were due to diabolical witches?
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by neocortex: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
I knew the initial story was fake, it is only a ploy of getting traffic by hungry bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by adroitvezy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
this is all I have to say...

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by adroitvezy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
this is all I have to say...

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Friedyokes: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

Yeah, I just got that, but still it's a cooked up story.
There is no statement from the family, just a blogger's story.

Like seriously??

Thanks for the correction though.
yh..admittedly bloggers spice up stories to get views ....but that aside ...she just walked up to the bride touched her belly nd walked away ...it may be a tradition for them ...but then shouldn't there be a little warmth or recognition between them ...not saying theres a supernatural aspect there...it does look suspicious looking at her expression ...which begs the question y did she do it

Referring to just the video
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Foxflames: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:
undecided

Jesus Christ!!!!

If the bride's tummy was rubbed with jazz, then how come there has been no statement from the family.
Apparently, some hungry bloggers just stumbled on the video and cooked up a story.

Cc Seun

Son why did she rub the stomach? Was that a normal behaviour? Maybe u should explain why she rubbed the stomach randomly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
proudafrogal:

I just quoted you haha ha

No harm done...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by queencalipso(f): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:
undecided

Jesus Christ!!!!

If the bride's tummy was rubbed with jazz, then how come there has been no statement from the family.
Apparently, some hungry bloggers just stumbled on the video and cooked up a story.

Cc Seun

That woman look far from innocent biko...
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
typumps:
This is one thing why people don't allow spending of money to couples,Instead they put in a basket, this one reason why one need prayer, those that believe there is no God, at least you believe there is Juju, then there is power in the name of Jesus to break every curse as well. May God continue to help us all.

Oga farabale, na fake news. Ovoko jus dey find traffic for blog ni. If u go d blog u no go see shigbain confession

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
Bullshít.
Quote me anywhere, utter rubbish!
My brother. Nothing wey we no go see for Naija
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by nNEOo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
She said diabolic and the shallow mind shout God help us....how about you ask DIABOLIC WHAT damn it angry
Diabolic what for God sake
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Jabioro: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
ednut1:
oga we saw d vid during d week. Dis current post is fake and made up. What ever d woman did me no understand. She may be blessing d womb na grin
Is that how the womb is been bless ? I prayed you will never encountered diabolical minded people..
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Malakh: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
theres nothing bullshit about it, if you dont have divine protection all weapons formed against the unprotected will prosper,some dont use juju some use drugs, sorceries etc
unclezuma:
Bullshít.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Malakh:
theres nothing bullshit about it, if you dont have divine protection all weapons formed against the unprotected will prosper,some dont use juju some use drugs, sorceries etc

Dude except she stabbed that lady which I doubt...I don't buy what they are selling.

Everyone uses that witch in the village or some uncle as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by sisisioge: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lobatan! Oloshibanza!
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by lepasharon(f): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seun you are an intelligent man, these kind of stories on the front page do not speak well of you atall.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by DSoj(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nairaland is becoming a thrash ground for promoting shit bloggers.

Where is the confession?
Where is official statement from the couple.

And they push it to front page.
Crap.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Klington: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
Bullshít.

I don tire for una abeg...That is how a couple killed a child some years back in the UK claiming the child was a witch.

Please have a liberated mindset. Not the mindset that has been used to kill and dehumanise kids and the aged in a particular southern state all in the name of some ethereal deity who prey on people's success.

grin grin grin grin

I am in my sitting room come and beat me..
in ur sitting room abi. Just wait

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Klington:
in ur sitting room abi. Just wait

grin grin grin grin
Guy nah another man house you dey so...I dey cinema so.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Klington: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
All i see is just Propagandist. The story is as fake as Nigeria moving out of recession cool cool cool
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Klington: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:

grin grin grin grin
Guy nah another man house you dey so...I dey cinema so.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by kuchikau1: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Sunnynwa: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.