Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? (14555 Views)

7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Couples Attending Different Churches: Word For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by aboyaji(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let's check a scenerio where you worship in a particular church, but attend a ministry else where and decide to pay your Tithe. How wise would it be to split your tithe among those places of worship?

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
You people too get wahala

15 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by ogologoamu: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Your church is where you pay your tithe. Prayer ministries don't suppose to be receiving tithe unless you don't have any church where you worship. But you can appreciate the pastor there. Every child of God must endeavor to pay h/her tithe don't let Atheists or your pastor's life style deceive you not to pay. It is for the work of God and if the pastor or the church decides to waste it, they'll face the consequence if not now on the judgement day.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by ojun50(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
You people too get wahala
dis yr babe is sexy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by aboyaji(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
ogologoamu:
Your church is where you pay your tithe. Prayer ministries don't suppose to be receiving tithe unless you don't have any church where you worship. But you can appreciate the pastor there. Every child of God must endeavor to pay h/her tithe don't let Atheists or your pastor's life style deceive you not to pay. It is for the work of God and if the pastor or the church decides to waste it, they'll face the consequence if not now on the judgement day.

I appreciate your input. This username of yours is something else. Ogologo gini?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by ogologoamu: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
aboyaji:

I appreciate your input. This username of yours is something else. Ogologo gini?

Lol,
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Chrisozone: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2017
You are still confuse. You are not yet a christian

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
You don't have to pay tithe at all..
Save your money. .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by MrTeeo: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Did Jesus pay tithe? What would Jesus do?

19 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by 1Rebel: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
It's not wise to pay tithe. Carry the money and buy stuff for an orphanage. Stop enriching these thieves. angry

Use ya head

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by afroniger: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
I split mine between KFC and Chicken Republic.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by 1Rebel: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
aboyaji:

Amu grin
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Exact qestion I asked
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2017
I don't think there is anything wrong with splitting as long as you are taking it to the house of God, the command is to bring it into the store house of God .

Malachi 3:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by felo812000(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
ogologoamu:
where is it in d bible that u must not split? just curious

9 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Lexusgs430: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
No, you must give 10% to all the churches you attend.......

For excandle, you dey receive 100k a month, you attend 10 churches dey find miracles of fire or miracles on the fire, pay each 10k.
Go back to church and pray for more miracles........

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by mykel25(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2017
So far it's going to d church of God.... If u like split in 50 places.... God is omnipresent.... Buh most pastors won't advice this.... Remember God works with your mind.. N your mind says uve given d tithe to God sooooo

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by decode55(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Why pay tithe to a pastor? When you can jejely go to the market and buy some food items for the less privileged? Even God would frown at your stupidity.

19 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2017
the are so many foolish christian in this country number 18 vs 21 go read that then decide who to pay to. foolish people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by jumboo: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2017
You all are confused...

www.nairaland.com/311092/it-ok-pay-tithes-different

www.nairaland.com/3231397/where-correct-place-pay-tithes

U keep on repeating the same issue from Year to Year...

The Mod that put this on the FP must be a dimwitted Fellow..
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2017
NO
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by nnamdibig(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Tithe is between you and God so you can give to church or churches any way you think pleases God and you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by TrueHeart365(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2017
it's not compulsory you pay tithe.

jesus christ preached that you should give willingly and not grudgingly, for God loves a cheerful giver.

any church that makes it compulsory is run by a mafia playing with the gullible Nigerians.

na only for Nigeria i dey hear this tithe matter like sey na taxgrin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2017
I pay tighte to the closest when month end
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by ROBO1722: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2017
ogologoamu:

I agree with you, thanks for this summary and advice.
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by supereagle(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Bible is clear on it: Bring all your tithes to your store house ( your local church )
Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Dopeluiz(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2017
pay ur tithe to the beggars and those in need. God will reward yu more. Ur church does not need yur tithe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by africanusvu(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2017
aboyaji:
Let's check a scenerio where you worship in a particular church, but attend a ministry else where and decide to pay your Tithe. How wise would it be to split your tithe among those places of worship?
.The question shld be.MUST WE CONTINUE TO PAY TAXES TO CHURCHES?not which church to pay it to.STOP THIS FRAUD

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by ROBO1722: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Ogbakolo:
the are so many foolish christian in this country number 18 vs 21 go read that then decide who to pay to. foolish people

People ask questions to be educated. And its wrong to insult people why teaching them or correcting them. U just quoted a bible verse with an insult………..may God forgive you ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? by Gracidoinlove(f): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Handsomeemmy:
I don't think there is anything wrong with splitting as long as you are taking it to the house of God, the command is to bring it into the store house of God .

Malachi 3:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Very correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. / OPM's Apostle Chibuzo Gives Woman, Free Housing, Cash, Scholarship For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.