Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (31519 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

It all bores down to leadership
your point is too inconclusive just like most of the elections conducted under Buhari have been inconclusive. Leadership in what sense?

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Onwardvic(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
"elder statesman" indeed.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
bantudra:

abi??...

Gej was loved

He messed up by not been on the side if the masses

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
your point is too inconclusive just like most of the elections conducted under Buhari have been inconclusive. Leadership in what sense?

look,,,,present us somebody that will not allow 1/3 of our territoty to be conquered...

boko was driving tanks and humvies...boko had a army!!!!!!.......

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Gej was loved

He messed up by not been on the side if the masses

their is no way we would have voted buhari if jonathan did well...buhari is a ex dictator for crying out loud!!!!!..

even the north knows that...

we had no other choice....

5 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK Cameroun is feeding Nigeria.
Lol.
Even Cameron do import from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
As if the presidency is what we want. Nonsense. Majority of Igbos are indifferent to the number one position. Its only the delusional politifians that are hungry for it. Jonathan six years never had any positive impact on his Otueke home, talk-less of Bayelsa or the entire Niger Delta. An Igbo president will not make any difference, as long as the current structure and nihilist attitude persist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ndcide(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Junaid spoke the minds of 98% of Northerners.

Tomorrow, you will say people should not talk about Ipob.

The people I laugh at the most are my people in the SS. Most of us want to be in the middle. Not left, not right.

Worst is, we are not even investing and developing our region in the true sense of it... I know what I'm saying.

The igbo people have started the narrative of "think home"
my people as they call us SS. are we thinking home? Oh we hate or fear the igbos?

Like I've always said, the hate and fear of igbos is the most unreasonable thing we will ever do. Igbos remains the only group we can build strong regional development with in reality. Let's wake up!

A word is enough for the wise

Mi Shegware!!! Anyi bu Ofu!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
ndcide:

The people I laugh at the most are my people in the SS. Most of us want to be in the middle. Not left, not right.

Worst is, we are not even investing and developing our region in the true sense of it... I know what I'm saying.

my people as they call us SS. are we thinking home? Oh we hate or fear the igbos?

Like I've always said, the hate and fear of igbos is the most unreasonable thing we will ever do. Igbos remains the only group we can build strong regional development with in reality. Let's wake up!

Calm down

Nigeria is one entity

N will always be

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
The guy speaking to his Eboe slaves

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
deji15:
The guy speaking to his Eboe slaves

grin

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

grin

grin..

i dont understand how igbos can let themselves to be kept captive by a illiterate from london...its sad somehow.....

kanu is a radio broadcaster.....kanu doesnt come anywere near ojukwu...

ojukwu was rich....

4 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by vantage001: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
bantudra:

was jonathan not from igbo land...per se??...
give me a break,jonathan failed...he have suppose to keep on decimating boko no matter what the north says...

he had the nigerian constitution to back him up.....shias were cleared out of the way blocking buratai....

jonathan should have done that too....stop playing nice!!..you will loose!!...
Jonathan is from igboland? Really? You this bloody illiterate.
On one hand, you are fond of calling igbo land grabbbers and attache by force, and now to suit your madness and bigotry, you decide to join bayelsa to igboland.
You dey craze for head. na me wey take you serious no get better thing to do with my time.
Obasanjo failed woefully. No afonja man should be given the position of the presidency again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
vantage001:

On one hand, you are fond of calling igbo land grabbbers and attache by force, and now to suit your madness and bigotry, you decide to join bayelsa to igboland.
You dey craze for head. na me wey take you serious no get better thing to do with my time.
Obasanjo failed woefully. No afonja man should be given the position of the presidency again.

Young man

Please talk gently

Am listening

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
vantage001:

dont you always claim the south south as igbo land too??...is jonathan not from south south too??...

ss and se,,,,remember??...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Young man

Please talk gently

Am listening

fact remains,somebody from the ss/se failed miserably...the igbos are always claiming south south belongs to the south east toghether!!!...

how are we going to explain the failures of jonathan to the west and north...??...

i dont know how to defend jonathan after allllll this mistakes....

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by greatgod2012(f): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

wink so you mean you are a patriotic Nigeria?

Yes o!

100% patriotic!
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Yes o!

100% patriotic!

That's Good

Morning sis
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by vantage001: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

dont you always claim the south south as igbo land too??...is jonathan not from south south too??...

ss and se,,,,remember??...
Have you heard of alliance before?
SW and north, remember?. A SW presidency does not represent the south but fulani northern interests.
So when it gets to the turn of the south, the SE/SS should represent it since they are the real south.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by juman(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
The old man always not serious.

There are numerous serious minded igbos that can be by far better president.

But I agree that the "anini with phd" was a big mistake like the person that forced him on the country.

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by UncleJJ(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2017
alamajiri talk
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2017
ndcide:

That American marine that waw thinking home what did they do to him?

They murdered him.

Think home.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Amarabae(f): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
when people expose their ignorance about south south,i laugh.
My community fell into Rivers state in the 70s and the local govt. we are in,thats Oyigbo LGA is one of the highest oil producing in Rivers,the Asa(my people) and Ndokis there are proudly part of the Igbo race.
free yourself from oil mentality.
as for junaid, Resource control or breakup is all we want.

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Amarabae:
when people expose their ignorance about south south,i laugh.
My community fell into Rivers state in the 70s and the local govt. we are in,thats Oyigbo LGA is one of the highest oil producing in Rivers,the Asa(my people) and Ndokis there are proudly part of the Igbo race.
free yourself from oil mentality.
as for junaid, Resource control or breakup is all we want.

South south is south south

Same to other regions

As for Junaid he needs to understand that the time is gone where they take decision for the whole country
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Amarabae(f): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

South south is south south

Same to other regions

As for Junaid he needs to understand that the time is gone where they take decision for the whole country
ofcourse south south is south south, but I can't be happy seeing my people who are in SS reduced to minority becaused of a cursed oil in Nigeria.
why do you expect from northern parasites?

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by fuck419: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
He should die and hand over to the devil. Useless topic!!!
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by YelloweWest: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Mad people
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Fulmigati: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Of course, they won't. By then Biafra would be in its final stages of being a sovereign nation.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Ojikutumemu: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2017
God forbid bad thing imagine a Flatiknow president
hucienda:
Would be interesting to see the Igbo man or woman who takes over in 2019 - or 2023, after being out of the centre since 1966 ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.