Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Banks And Their Behaviour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banks And Their Behaviour (350 Views)

Why Not Banks And Direct Lenders Only To Apply For Installment Loans? / Bbnaija 2018: Summarised Description Of The 20 Housemates & Behaviour Exhibited / What Bad Public Behaviour Drives You Crazy And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks And Their Behaviour by sommyblaze(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
1) U. B.A: That bank looks like a shrine.. Everywhere is just painted Red! And the bank is very stingy, they will never employ workers. It's only UBA you will enter & see empty cashier seats... They will like 2 employ only 1 Cashier who ends up delaying customers.
(2) GTB: This bank has the highest number of customers! The only bank that looks like aba ariaria market U quie lik mofedaku,The only difference is that you see people with suits and pen they have their wahala but I like them shaa
(3) Skye Bank: Hian! This bank will just be looking like somebody's bathroom. Very small bank, dem go jampack people like sardines! Their workers no dey even wear suit again probably because of heat... Everybody dey enter the bank with hand fan.
(4) Diamond Bank: Only their Lemon Green Colour can make you open 18 accounts with them even if nothing is inside. That is the only thing good about them. The have few branches in city, their banking hall is like onitsha main market place. But their transfer protocol be like America constitution, simple to transfer with ATM, u go first go sign Non disclosure agreement.
(5) Zenith bank: Dis one ehn...? The only thing dem know how to do best is to decorate their walls with mirrors You will just stay at the front and be seeing someone behind you Sometimes if you enter the bank, you will be confused, you won't even know which road to follow because everybody is appearing two two for the mirror I wonder if their CEO is a Crystal palace fan. Just carry crystal full everywhere!
(6) Sterling Bank hmm this bank looks like eatery atimes I used to mistake it for where they are selling ice creams ices and sharwama
(7) Union Bank: Chai! This bank ehn? I cannot fit yab dem because dem old pass my grandpapa! Sometimes, I begin to think maybe the children of Israelites have accounts with Union bank... Their security men sef na old old old papas dem be.... You go enter bank to pay na people with walking stick u go dey see ..
8 FCMB They are just beautiful women with good attitudes only that all your incomes will just be going for aso ebi and ice cream
9. FIDELITY That one na bank for retired teacher, the only issue in customer care na about pension, u reach cashier point, one old papa will be withdrawing #45675, #5 naira will always appear. I wonder if no be that bank dey hold all #5 CBN prints. Infact, they are the only bank whose ATM has pension button.
10. FIRST BANK. Ah ah ah, this bank can annoy somebody, their first wahala na their door, they will just be screening u like say na jamb office. If enter, queue be like Aba road hold up for port Harcourt, Infact the most annoying na some of their workers behaviour, somebody will just be counting #7000 with machine and #200000 with ordinary hand. They can screen #1000 na keke people but the good thing about them is their ATM galleries. For that one them try OYA IDENTIFY YOUR BANK.....

1 Like

Re: Banks And Their Behaviour by Nutase: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Not funny cry

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: This Write-up Reveals What KEMEN Just Said / Tips On How To Remain Poor / Itunes Gift Card Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.