Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (64364 Views)

Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
i don't like commenting on what pastors do...and what they didn't do..

one thing I know.. Jesus was never flamboyant
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mammon is running riot in the church these end times. What explanation can be given for this recklessness. The pastor is absolutely ignorant.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by eszytee(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
W̸͟͞e̸͟͞ w̸͟͞o̸͟͞u̸͟͞l̸͟͞d̸͟͞ a̸͟͞c̸͟͞c̸͟͞o̸͟͞u̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞ f̸͟͞o̸͟͞r̸͟͞ e̸͟͞v̸͟͞e̸͟͞r̸͟͞y̸͟͞t̸͟͞h̸͟͞i̸͟͞n̸͟͞g̸͟͞ w̸͟͞e̸͟͞ d̸͟͞o̸͟͞ o̸͟͞n̸͟͞ e̸͟͞a̸͟͞r̸͟͞t̸͟͞h̸͟͞

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Reference(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Reading back to the responses and comments, one is forced to ask those defending this..... show...
Please, to what purpose is he doing this. What is the reason and the intended consequences because I believe Christians should have a certain degree of wisdom that 'counts' every act. Because they know they will be held 'accountable.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Rilwan20(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Interesting15:

Better accept what?
That he is a pastor, don't reject him he is just another one.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmmmmm, they have turn the house of God to an house of merchandise.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by akigbemaru: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
dainformant:
Bishop Tom Samson, the founder of Royal Christ Family Ministry in Ikeja, Lagos seemed undeterred about how some people feel about his flamboyant lifestyle. The wealthy pastor was spotted with his expensive hummer limousine which is said to be worth N80 million at Lagos airport hotel in Ikeja.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/flamboyant-pastor-spotted-with-his.html
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmm.....Royal Christ?.... flamboyant Bishop?.....Stretch Hummer?..... something is not right.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by almarthins(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
xstry:
Man of God indeed.

god of man no be man of Gods
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by davo90tico(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
more grace sir, may you continue to be blessed and you bless your congregation
he will continue to make a table in the presence of your enemies and no evil shall succeed against you.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Interesting15: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rilwan20:

That he is a pastor, don't reject him he is just another one.

Where in my post did I said he isn't one?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Ralphdan(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
And some people go still give offering and tithes. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Reference(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
davo90tico:
more grace sir, may you continue to be blessed and you bless your congregation
he will continue to make a table in the presence of your enemies and no evil shall succeed against you.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR

The fact that you are getting 'things' or that God gives you things does not confer on you a permanent identity in Christ. God blessed Adam and Eve in the same Garden he drove them out of shortly. God appointed the same King Saul he dethroned. God blessed King Solomon with the wisdom that became corrupted towards the end. Things, whether spiritual or material are not the basis by which a man is, can and will be judged.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Church business is thriving in Nigeria and Africa as whole.
Ride on pastor! Owo Omo alai gboran , epa lonfije.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by KaptainAfrika: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
I love God. He is showing you all the fruits of your so-called MEN OF GOD. So that on the day of judgement, you won't say, 'I didn't know he was a wolf in sheep's clothing'.
Are we not called to be like Jesus, and isn't humility and sacrifice one of the cornerstones of Jesus character? Just because you can afford something, shouldn't mean you should buy it. Our pastors need to learn humility and sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dis one just dey use religion to cover up, no thief him be and if you come here to quote me negatively you too be ole

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

David was just a shepherd before Samuel annointed him and after dat he became mega rich.
Now tell me where David and solomon's wealth came from
Keep on displaying ur stupidity. I pity ur brain

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
sirlop1:

Keep on displaying ur stupidity. I pity ur brain
U are actually d one who is stupidly ignorant. U have not made a single point. Why dnt u learn not to stick ur nose where u dnt know anything. U can languish in mendicancy but d God i serve is not a poverty-embracing God. If d prosperity of a pastor pains u dat much den go to hell and meet ur father d devil there
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Job man!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

U are actually d one who is stupidly ignorant. U have not made a single point. Why dnt u learn not to stick ur nose where u dnt know anything. U can languish in mendicancy but d God i serve is not a poverty-embracing God. If d prosperity of a pastor pains u dat much den go to hell and meet ur father d devil there
Who is poor?? I am not a church rat like u who has no job other than following these prosperity preachers that have only succeeded in brainwashing u. Keep whiling away ur time. Unless u find something meaningful to do, ur condition will never change. U see nothing wrong in stupidity. I pity ur lineage.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
willibounce1:

What is this one saying? Do you know how much some people pay as tithe? So you think everyone is like you who pay 5k tithe. You haven't heard about someone paying 42million naira tithe.
I guess u dnt know wat average means.
Before u quote me again try and get d meaning of average from d dictionary.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
sirlop1:

Who is poor?? I am not a church rat like u who has no job other than following these prosperity preachers that have only succeeded in brainwashing u. Keep whiling away ur time. Unless u find something meaningful to do, ur condition will never change. U see nothing wrong in stupidity. I pity ur lineage.
Poverty brings frustration and frustration can hardly be hidden. U sound like someone beset and sorrounded by poverty. If not u wont be exhibiting pain wen u see a wealthy person. Poverty is a sickness get well soon
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Poverty brings frustration and frustration can hardly be hidden. U sound like someone beset and sorrounded by poverty. If not u wont be exhibiting pain wen u see a wealthy person. Poverty is a sickness get well soon
There u go.. I am an entrepreneur and my role models are self made billionaires not Demi god's that u call pastors that have succeeded in brainwashing gullible fools like u. U go about singing praises to mortals like u. He goes on private jet, drives exotic cars and still he does nothing apart from working on ur useless psyche. I pray God liberates u from this bondage.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by ofwest47(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
And he can only use one seat at a time . see corruption at work in the so called house of God churches.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by indoorscholar(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Yes i have come to defend him.
Do u know d richest man ever before Jesus was solomon. God's servant.
How do u know dat dis man was not mega rich before he became a pastor?
As a Christian no matter wat u preach to me if i cant envision my future to be as successful or as glorious as d preacher, i will not listen
Its too late to listen to d gospel preached by someone who cannot show dat d gospel has blessed his life

In the gathering of hundreds, they must be a fool. A fool at last presents himself

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by ofwest47(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
And he can only use one seat at a time . see corruption at work in the so called house of God churches.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by NemzySeries(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
ill go forbd security prado a thousand times dan dat yeye fuel sucking snake called a hummer stretch
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by iamsamadeyinka(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Don't feel sorry for us.
We reap more than what we sow, OK.
I'm not a member of his church but I wonder why Nigerians keep talking against men of God when they see them ride any good car or do anything spectacular.
Who says a Pastor is not meant to ride a Hummer jeep or a Lamborghini?
So an unbeliever can ride these expensive cars while we believers should die in penury!
If it were Wizkid or Davido, you will hail them.
How do you reachout to rich unbelievers? In a Keke napep? This itself is evangelism.
Instead of you to discover the key to Kingdom Wealth.
Your life should be a reflection of God's live and it should also be an expression of the possibilities available in God.
Next2Bezee:
We have suffered in this country.

This is why i feel sorry for those people that 'sow seed' with their monthly salaries and saying its for God. embarassed

Their seed goes into the pockets of the so called men of god instead of towards helping those in need. And the hungry congregation will continue paying tithes and seeds as well as start begging this pastor for money as well. sad

Proverbs 8:5

O simple ones, learn prudence; O fools, learn sense.

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
indoorscholar:

In the gathering of hundreds, they must be a fool. A fool at last presents himself
A big one

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
How is this corruption ejo? Did he steal your money?
I am not surprised many Christians are talking like this. It implies you don't pay your tithe and you don't sow seeds. That's why your life is the way it is.
Since you stopped paying your offering, tithe and sowing seeds, how have your life changed?
You are not helping the Pastor by giving him your seeds. The Bible says in Hebrews 7:7 - And without contradiction, the lesser is blessed of the greater. You are doing yourself good by sowing seeds into the life of PEOPLE (not necessarily Pastors) greater than you so they can bring you up to their reality.
I sow a seed to Dangote's life so I can be brought to his reality, I sow into Benny Hinn's life so I can walk in the anointing and he prophetic, I sow into Kenneth Copeland's life so I can operate in faith and the Kingdom dimension of prosperity...

You giving to the less privileged is called charity and will only make you no lack but it can't make you great except you sow into a higher anointing or grace.
I know you can't comprehend this because these are spiritual things and cannot be understood by the carnal mind.

Please note that, the offering and tithe is not for the Pastor but for the work of God.
pring:
I only blame people that give their hard earned money in the name of tithe.
Leaving people that really need the money (the less privileged or some cases their aged parents behind)
Look closely at that man all you see is pride.
Remove tithe and offering, all his pride will fall flat.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Icecream4U(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Interesting15:

Yeah Bro.

It's mystery.

Believe me
I am sorry. I'm very careful with the things I believe because, Our beliefs directly or indirectly affect our decisions in life.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Really?
Start yours then.
mechanics:
hmmmmm, they have turn the house of God to an house of merchandise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / "David's Mother Was A Harlot" - Apostle Suleman. Funmi Iyanda & Nigerians React / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.