Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (75906 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Buhari Chronically Ill – Perry Brimah / It's Obvious He Did Not Go To School, "So Sue Me Dino" By Peregrino Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by LadyTochie(f): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
chairman010:

restore him to what bros?
epp me ask am abeg

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by BABANGBALI: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Baba does not need rest, he needs to step down and handover to the Vice president

Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet, pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 989900: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cachexia most likely.

Godspeed, Mr. President.
. sad
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Klington: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oildichotomy:
If not for the greedy quest for power and the huge colony of dumb people we have in Nigeria.
Shouldn't this man be enjoying his retirement?
sowi oo, we do not have such word "retirement or resignation" in our dictionary in this part of the world. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by aloziedaya(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
AISHA PLEASE IGNORE THESE useless CABAL AND FLY YOUR HUSBAND OUT FOR TREATMENT. IF HE DIES, THEY WILL ONLY FIGHT FOR SUCCESSION OF POWER.

SAVE YOUR husband NOW!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by buchai: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
he must complete his tenure ooo my brothers that voted him from west are wishing him retirement and death he cannot die oo he must live and complete his tenure till 2023 his not going anywhere if na enjoyment let him enjoy as president if na the other way round make him roundam well all join ataa aku ataa ukwa.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Kelly2713(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
i dont knw what to say, all have been said. mr. President is watching his weight

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by AuroraB(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just shut the fried fish up angry
I don't need this news, blabbermouths don full Naija, it's depressing eeeeeeeeeeeesh undecided
And please, stop posting news that insults our collective intelligence sad
Not after the buzz of him being dead and all angry
Like money would hit your account if he dropped dead. Jobless mofos

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by MarieSucre(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
kingzizzy:
Even though they tried to hide his face from the angle of the photograph, anyone can see Buhari has shocking emaciated.

Anyone can see he is a very sick mam who needs to go on extensive health leave and forget the busy office of President for now

Wait, pls don't tell me it's Buhari that turned away from the camera, and is shaking El-Rufai's hand?? When did he start barbing gorimapa?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
mataustin:
The evil that men do lives with them here and hereafter
Go sleep abeg
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by MarieSucre(f): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Who will restore the 350 Shiites murdered in cold blood?
Who will restore the 150 Igbos murdered in cold blood?
Who will restore Zakzaky's sight?
Who?
Is Zakzaky blind?
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by kingsley88(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
That's the nature of our president ooooo dnt misunderstand it for sickness oooo
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by BABANGBALI: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him
abeg make we hear word. The man is too old for what he is carrying and its affecting his health

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Chikelue2000(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
let's not be quick to judge he might be watching his weight
if only I have my cane

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mataustin: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
candy:
God will touch you and restore your health sir. I don't look at him as a Fulani man or president BUhari, I see a father, a husband, a grandfather. I really pray he enjoys the rest of his life in good health.
What about those that have died through his actions and inactions are they not father,husband,grandfather and brother to someone else

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
BABANGBALI:
abeg make we hear word. The man is too old for what he is carrying and its affecting his health
Hater
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by rose54321: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:

lol, You are a goat, not only watching his weight.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Onedibe1: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pls Oluwa...Do d needy

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by BABANGBALI: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
aloziedaya:
AISHA PLEASE IGNORE THESE useless CABAL AND FLY YOUR HUSBAND OUT FOR TREATMENT. IF HE DIES, THEY WILL ONLY FIGHT FOR SUCCESSION OF POWER.

SAVE YOUR husband NOW!
she has no say in this

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by goodnews777: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
If God don,t want you to have it, if you forcefully have it, you die having it. Be a believer today.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by BABANGBALI: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Hater
come here make I slap you

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by bakkunm: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
@God bless Apc ,up aregbesola
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
BABANGBALI:
come here make I slap you
come first make I kick your bs
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
God will heal him no matter the sickness.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
oyinkinola:
....no one of you is brave enough to click[b] like[/b];
#YouWillDieBeforeBuhari
click like to bet!

e joko je omode wonyi, iku o kangba!
bee niku o kamodi, e see ndariku komo eeyan?
e gbo bawon agba se man wi ni:
A e gori oka pete oka o!
A gori eerun pete eerun!
A e duro leri egun osusu pete osusu!
ko seni tii gori odo pete sango!
ohun ase!

e ye poriku pe buhari...
bojo buhari o pe, buhari o ku o!
Oyinkinola
Your incantations cannot save him. He will not enjoy the power he so longed for. Karma is a biatch.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
mataustin:
What about those that have died through his actions and inactions are they not father,husband,grandfather and brother to someone else
Somehow, I hate to see people suffer. I don't even fancy his government, I just pity him. May God have mercy on us all.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by bulkwealth(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS
The Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, its curative! its not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in 24 hours. It s 100% natural, no additives and no artificial preservatives.
ALL THE EXTRACTION MATERIALS ARE ALL NATURAL.
NO ALCOHOLIC CONTENT,
NO SIDE EFFECT.
IT'S NATURE'S PURE MIRACLE.
CURES:
High blood pressures.
Waist and back pains.
Typhoid and Malaria.
Vaginal Discharge.
Weak Erection.
Fibroid.
Pile.
Obesity/stomach troubles.
Detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
Gonorrhea/staphylococcus
Syphilis
Menstruation abnormalities
Diabetes And lots more
NB :PLACE AN ORDER, Distributors are also invited to contact me through calls or whatsapp on the number given below
MR BARO 08114787814

malagu:

https://punchng.com/buhari-is-chronically-ill-dying-perry-brimah/amp/

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by BABANGBALI: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
come first make I kick your bs
you dey fear me abi

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by chairman010: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Imstrong:
It's obviously even a child should know about this, he is not doing any good to himself if he insist on holding to power

and people are here blaming others for holding him captive, buhari is not a kid, he knows what is best for him, he knows his body better than all of us, if he believes that the presidency is more valuable than his life, who are we to stop him, but nobody should call it patriotism, what is the value of any country to a dead person and people should not blame anybody for his actions.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ahonye15: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Buhari the more people talks about you the more you will leave long in Jesus name. The God of Redeemer is liveth, the God of Adeboye, the God of joshia akindayomi ,the God of my four fathers will be with you.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by deflover(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Slowly afonjas plans are playing out
He is dying slowly
Osinbanjo like a vulture waits patiently

The prey dies as the vultures await dinner grin grin grin

Tinubu plays the north this time

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Awoo88: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
It is your type that encourages suicide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.