Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding (24096 Views)

AfDB Appoints Chinelo Anohu To Head Africa Investment Forum / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) / Breaking: DSS Raids Asaba Vendors, Confiscates Biafra Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
funny woman, she want to act like the former president of Gambia.
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by Guyman02: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Punch is becoming a tabloid. Very shameful. They show should leave propaganda for bloggers
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by BABANGBALI: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
prigoz:
The story is incomplete and sketchy
write your own and complete it
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by KaptainAfrika: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Okay. So what information do you have to share with us, because I don't see any, apart from accusations that you have not provided evidence for.

pchukwudi:
undecided

Dumb journalism.

You guys will soon bury yourselves in this sea of deciet and public manipulation.

Don't worry, keep manipulating facts and lying to the public.

Your clock is ticking so fast.

And you will soon begin to bountifully reap all the lies you have genorously sown.

The harvest will come upon you like a whirlwind.
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by KaptainAfrika: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
That means the God who put you here is useless also, since He didn't see it fit to put you in a much better country. So long as you are born here, you are a member of this great zoo!

kynbasil01:
'Nigeria' the most useless country in the world, a country were there is no distinct job description between EFFC, DISS & POLICE... NIGERIA is a ZOO
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by bros856: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jona's girlfriend is on the run. I hope Buhari won't replace her with another North Muslim or fulani since it seems we don't have good christian anymore in Nigeria to handle Government offices.
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by Nengak: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
davide470:
I won't be suprised if it is a Mohammed or Abubakar or Mustapha that is replacing her..

That's how I saw one Abdullahi Ali who is a christian from Edo state (Shuaibu dey, Yakubu dey ).
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by dee02(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol
The DG looks too young to be a retiree

Not all employees sacked in civil service are old!
Broaden your horizon and use your head!!!!
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by bakila: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
RaptorX:
Probably replaced her with another useless Fulani fvcking useless government led by a clueless nomad. Can't wait for him to go to hell come 2019 and all his ab.oki appointees will be on the unemployment line.
Bros take it easy, the Lagoon is not a good pool to dive in.
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:
Lol.....

So, they don't know her house?

Why can't they go and arrest her in her house?

If they do you guys will still call for DSS head..
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2017
voicelez:
flati.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Buhari no get joy oh

Fayose, FFK keep playing the religion and ethnic card and their gullible followers keep dancing to their tunes hahah..

What make me like PMB more is that he din't care about their useless rant instead he want those that winn perform and compliment his effort..

Sai baba
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by Akious2k2(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2017
pchukwudi:
undecided

Dumb journalism.

You guys will soon bury yourselves in this sea of deciet and public manipulation.

Don't worry, keep manipulating facts and lying to the public.

Your clock is ticking so fast.

And you will soon begin to bountifully reap all the lies you have genorously sown.

The harvest will come upon you like a whirlwind.
How far nah? Give us d fact if u've got it den...
But dis guys bad o, she went in2 hiding ke
grin grin grin grin grin grin

bakila:

Bros take it easy, the Lagoon is not a good pool to dive in.
Now dat's funny
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by Akious2k2(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2017
kestolove95:
Na birth rite?...wich way naija?..hmmmmm we ar watching
E taya me o
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by Akious2k2(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Snowpikin:

Y d defence?
Is dis article a lie? Educate us better
I hope he wasn't pained with d part dat says she went in2 hiding...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dat sound 2 me, "Derogatory"... I guess he's from dsame region with d woman, judging by his name

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaptorX:
Probably replaced her with another useless Fulani fvcking useless government led by a clueless nomad. Can't wait for him to go to hell come 2019 and all his ab.oki appointees will be on the unemployment line.

Wail me a river boy, The person that appoint her there also appoint all Southerners to head most ministry and then your are deaf and dumb and blind to see that then..

You can make use of this option.

Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
sshalom:
What has DSS got to do with the sacking of the head of an FGN agency? Things are so muddled up in Nigeria!

They have alot to do maybe you need to research about how they work..
Re: DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding by nku5: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
So mighty DSS raids an office just to remove somebody from office. How shameful.

This woman is the one that refused to allow Fashola and his fellow APC goons raid the hard earned pension funds of Nigerian workers in the name of money for "infrastructure". We knew it would come to this. I can bet one daura brother will replace her and be the one they will try to use to plunder our pension funds but God pass them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.