Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence (30002 Views)

Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses / Bbnaija's Gifty Reacts To Pregnancy Report / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
angry mtcheeew
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nna eh gini na eme this girl, please stop that your fake ancient it doesn't fit you [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by konjinus(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hhhh
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by 0b10010011: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mavin1:
Can we just get over this BBN shiit? undecided

Relax, time will make it fade away that u wont remember there names again.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Ugosample(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
This girls accent na wa
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by kirchofff(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObiomaA:
Their business...

My own be say thank God I just nack bet9ja confirm win and yet another game DE remain... Confirm sure game wey I buy from foreign source... U fit contact me for watsapp for the game and pay me after win... My number dey my signature
ur number no dey
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by emeke042(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
the way diz BBN shit has been trending ehh, is as if they discovered d cure of HIV in d house..... e do ooooo!!!!!!
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by fishscales: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObiomaA:
Their business...

My own be say thank God I just nack bet9ja confirm win and yet another game DE remain... Confirm sure game wey I buy from foreign source... U fit contact me for watsapp for the game and pay me after win... My number dey my signature
keep deceiving yourself and continue wallowing in poverty, RĂȘtarded imp.
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by golddust6000(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObiomaA:
Their business...

and you no dey gree pick
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by golddust6000(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
kirchofff:
ur number no dey
the betting ticket na fake bro
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by xyzando: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
For Christ sake! enough of this BBN
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by kirchofff(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
golddust6000:
the betting ticket na fake bro
u confam am? Cos me sef dey find those clubs i no see dem
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by golddust6000(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
kirchofff:
u confam am? Cos me sef dey find those clubs i no see dem
d club make sense, na the score be that but the ticket na him be fake and the odd, the person wey print the fake ticket no no maths
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Of all the BBA and BBN housemates ab initio, this gifty is the fakest of them all.

She completely has no brains at all... It seems what use to be her brain got sucked of by the many extentions she attaches to her hair. Atleast Tboss with her fakeness has something upstairs

This one called gifty is a lost cause; all she got is rigid drama, light skin and a slacked pvssy that has been drilled Like an oil well in Oloibiri Rivers state .

She is a complete nut case
JamieNaijaTeam:
SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/gifty-ay-is-comedian-i-dont-see.html

Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate and Controversial Actress, Gifty has reacted to the AY joke on the kemen-Tboss incident by saying he shouldn't be crucified because he was only doing his job.

She said after the performance AY apologized to her, but she told him there was no need for an apology because he was doing his job.

Gifty doesn't shy away, anytime anyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNk0Mg5tjbc

Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by franugo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObiomaA:
Their business...

what's d slip number bro?
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by stankezzy: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Threebear:
Gifty
Chai!
Senseless girl
It is u that is senseless , for an adult like T boss to be going around without wearing anything on top all her breastt naked , when she knows that grown up adult men are around , is she not satanic , looking for who to put in trouble?
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Threebear(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
stankezzy:
It is u that is senseless , for an adult like T boss to be going around without wearing anything on top all her breastt naked , when she knows that grown up adult men are around , is she not satanic , looking for who to put in trouble?
You better respect yourself, if you didn't get home training better pack your mannerlessness far away from me.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by EricBloodAxe: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObiomaA:
Their business...

If u really won that bet try and use part of d cash to buy lotion for ur legs..it really needs it.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Trying hard to b in the limelight.
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Debbiepaul(f): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mavin1:
Can we just get over this BBN shiit? undecided
I tire ooooo
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Debbiepaul:
I tire ooooo

Hey! Sup, my lost friend
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Debbiepaul(f): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mavin1:

Hey! Sup, my lost friend
which lost friend do you even know me?
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Debbiepaul:
which lost friend do you even know me?

I was expecting this question, I don't know why girls have this habit of forgetting in short time.
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Debbiepaul(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mavin1:

I was expecting this question, I don't know why girls have this habit of forgetting in short time.
hahahahahahah
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Debbiepaul:
hahahahahahah

Actually you look like one of my admirers that have been disturbing me, but I still have to confirm it?
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by egocentric25: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Attention seaker
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by egocentric25: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
AttentionAttention seaker
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by lobell: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObiomaA:
Their business...

Abeg try buy beta slippers from these money na...abi you wan carry am go heaven? spend am for here make we jolly.
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by soulfood(m): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 23, 2017
ObiomaA:
Their business...

I can't find your number, please drop it make we yarn for whatsapp
Re: Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2017
These BBN people again?? If I press PLAY make God punish me. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Says She Is 25 Years, Gives Marriage Advice To Ladies / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar In Matching Ankara Skirts / Checkout Olamide's Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.