Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

"We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect (42851 Views)

Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? / How I Mistakenly Paid Into Jamb Coffer / Now That WAEC Result Is Out, How Can It Be Uploaded Into JAMB Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let me report to duty .Newyork branch.

Benjamin disclosed that the fraudsters were arrested variously in Oyo, Ogun and Maiduguri by officers and men of the NSCDC and brought to Abuja .

The Brown roofs and No Roofs people.... Okay nah...

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by kunlesufyan(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Haba! Whoever told such lie should know that this is 2017...they invested 20m to get how much?

1 Like

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by mkoabiola: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Where are the faces of the suspects?

This is another lie of the decade.
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Tintinnoty(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
psucc:
Imagine a suspect spending a whopping N20m on useless JAMB?

They just cook this story to cover-up their failings. APC has taught us so much that believing this kind of news is not possible.

JAMB should wake up to their calling and stop peddling fake news.

can you see your life, am sure if you cannot make babies wit your wife am sure you will blame APC led government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Daniel058(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
How much go be their gain?
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Like seriously!?
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Micah360(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
It would have cost sylvester dood nd walter nought 2 do d same...
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by ephi123(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
Its hard to make it in this country without connections.. talent or no talent.

I agree it's not easy, but these particular guys used money to pull off the scam, they could have used the money for a better thing.
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by ikp120(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mumu people. With that 20million I can guarantee you 3m per day

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by shaibolo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
This story is too good to be true. How much did they plan to make from registration for them to have spent N20m on hacking a website? And by the way, is any Nigerian website that secure for anyone to spend that amount of money to hack? What is the level of IT literacy of these NSCDC guys to have discovered this "fraud"?

There are more questions than answers!

Face saving........?

2 Likes

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmm
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Omooba77: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
psucc:

They just cook this story to cover-up their failings. APC has taught us so much that believing this kind of news is not possible.

My own take too when I read the story today. How much we they make to spend #20m on hacking. How many students are they registering? Let us start asking questions, may be our brain will open and stop believing lies when people mentioned outrageous amount. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by fasterwell(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
That guy wey i dey see im picture never see N20m before.
If im don see am before im life for don change
If u doubt me
Then go ask efe

1 Like

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

I agree it's not easy, but these particular guys used money to pull off the scam, they could have used the money for a better thing.
true talk tho
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Akinbahm(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
continue playing politics on yourself ooh...
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by AlphaStyles(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
20m for hacking jamb. I smell lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
So apc want to use this as excused for it incompetence?Busted!
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by mikeycharles(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
This jamb registrar undecided
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by next2kings(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Y would someone spend N20m just to hack JAMB site, the story even seems unbelievable. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
psucc:

Read the story.
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Abeg, this story get k-leg. If you spend N20m to hack into jamb platform , how many forms will you sell to cover your cost and make profit.

Anyway, it's a government of wuruwuru to the answer. The more you look, the less you see! Incompetence everywhere.
I believe these suspects actually hacked into the JAMB servers. You just need to wait until it is about the time that jamb will release the results, then you will understand how they're going to make profit.
Read the news again, you will discover that most of the confessions by those criminals were suppressed.
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by back2sender: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
According to wailing wailers naa buhari cause am.
Even when parents fail in thier responsibility at home naa buhari fault
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by aralomo1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
20 million naira? Wetin happen. Some people are wicked sha.
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by paddyofboss(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
if they had defrauded 5000 candidates they would have covered their cost and made a 100% return in profit
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by papi21: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is pure lie.you don't even need 2m to hack into their portal
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
20m for what? This is not even a hack... That money can get pros on dark web to clear jamb history.

1 Like

Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by baddosky1: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Spent N20m to hack ordinary JAMB site?
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by FLYFIRE(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
psucc:

We knew the I.DIOT WILL TAKE NIGERIA back many years. This motor park APC party has redefined Nigeria's political atmosphere....they ARE useless LIARS
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by abeniagbon(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
psucc:

there's no where hacker will spend 20million to hack....lolz fake news
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by UDIOK: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
psucc:

Bros at times try using calculator...if they can register up to 200,000 candidates through the fake medium at 5,500 naira what do you think they will have,(N1.1billion) they use money to make money.......they know what they will gain is a risky business no doubt......they will surely pay for the crime against innocent people struggling to shape their future
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by danot1030: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
I suspect those biafuro guys that are in the habit of spreading around the country and the globe to commit all kinds of crime to be behind this crime again, always desperate for quick rich.
Re: "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect by Captaingospel: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Serves them right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures / GRV Addresses Lagos Civil Service, NURTW & Traditional Leaders (Video) / The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.