Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual (41021 Views)

3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom / Female Herbalist Tries Killing Client After Duping Him Of N2M In Katsina / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by neocortex: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
People should stop wasting their lives and money,
there is no such thing as "money ritual", it is all
scam.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by bumi10(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmmmm

Afonjas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Stanleysteno(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
kunlesufyan:
So he had 400k and he wanted to do rituals, this 400k Is just what some people need to kick start their idea and one idiot had it and still wanted more.
bros, no be only dey surprised here oooo, the thing tire me... 400k no be change ooo, n he still wanted money ritual...... Some people foolish no be small

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by obafemee80(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
sad
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by beautiful232(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
I keep telling them that GOD is the only way...why go to herbalist when you can still make clean money...
Good for him sha

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by dancewith: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
A fool and his money are soon parted
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by fakati(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
If only I have half of that amount it will go a long way in my poultry business.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Did he kill somebody?

If so Somebody should kill him before he kills another somebody who might be somebody who is close to somebody on NL.

pls let somebody kill him

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
this is the ills and back drop of illiteracy and subscriptions to a typical African Fetish ideology
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Jabioro: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stupid when he was alive and fool at death.. if the herbalist knew how make you rich that means richness is forbidden in his life, that is why you met the herbal man hawking agbo jeje around.. yeye dey smell and for the killer enjoy your sole ride into life imprisonment.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by mikeycharles(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chai, babalawo experiencing recession
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by GloriaNinja(f): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
NAWAO, EVIL THINGS WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD YET SOME PEOPLE CAN'T LEARN.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by muller101(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
5tupidity @ its peak
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
After reading several stories on nairaland and hearing offline when I find myself amongst the general populace that people often blame the devil for the horrendous crimes they have committed and actually thanking God for the good deeds of success, I have come to the following conclusions:

#Yes, Actually, most of the people committing these crimes where compromised by certain Beings and sometimes are actually taken over by these etheric Beings and their physical body was subjected to emotional control by the Beings that possess them. They become like robots as long as they can not take control of their mind and the negative emotion. They are on auto-pilot. Have you ever quarreled so bad that you can't just stopped ? ...Yeah, someone is smiling. You all are robots if you don't take control of your mind.

I repeat, your mind is your steering, if you don't take control of your mind. Another Entity will take the controls. In Obodo oyibo, we say "Are you mad ?" When you are angry. It means mad people are on autopilot, they are remotely controlled by Beings or Entities on their Mental level, their Mind. So, when Devil uses people, they are on auto-pilot. Their eye no dry clear until den don do the do and Devil leave them.

It is actually after they have committed the crimes that these Beings leave them. What becomes of them, the Beings don't care. The Beings are always on a mission, and whoever becomes becomes a vessel has rendered his emotion and body a container for these Beings. To avoid being used by these Beings, you MUST upgrade your knowledge beyond average. How I measure it is that everyone should compete to be more intellectually savvy in every field of life, Yes, every field, than the wisest person they have known or met. It is a pity that most people do not read because they have devoted too much of their time to the recurring basic needs of food, cloths, shelter and often forget something as simple as breathing.

Note: The Ancestors of these Beings created you, Yes, they did. What your life has become today, is the result of the constant probes they introduce your way. If you become more intelligent, you will be used for positive ventures and if you are illiterate, you of-course will go the way of those who say "Na Devil Send me".

I love you all.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:
I keep telling them that GOD is the only way...why go to herbalist
when you can still make clean money...

Good for him sha

Devil & God
Two sides of Same coin.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by AlphaStyles(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
"nothing bad comes for free"
quote that
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by lozanni(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
kunlesufyan:
So he had 400k and he wanted to do rituals, this 400k Is just what some people need to kick start their idea and one idiot had it and still wanted more.

Just imagine that he had 400k!!!
But the deceased is not an idiot, but was just ignorant of the numerous businesses he could start with that amount and from there transform himself into a Millionaire.
That is why entrepreneurial studies is a very necessary subject in secondary schools.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by nonstan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
kunlesufyan:

His problem has always been from the village, spiritual laziness
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by walosky(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na dem!

Afonja ndi afo-orjoor!

Ritualist republic! We are not surprised

NCAAN na dem o....reporting live from AARON SUITES INDEPENDENCE LAY-OUT , ENUGU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Nigeriadondie: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na dem ndi afonja. Na where dem make them come see this. If to say na Igbo or igbo or omo igbo we for no hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yoruba people and rituals is like wheat bread and lemon curd.

Gistpeeps:
The Osun State Police Command has arrested a 34-year-old herbalist, Saheed Adekunle, for allegedly killing a vulcaniser, Oderinde Sunday after collecting the sum of N400,000 from the deceased for ritual money making.

Sunday was said to have approached Adekunle for rituals that would enable him to become wealthy and the herbalist had billed him the sum of N4000,000, for the services, which he paid.

The deceased, who paid the herbalist the money since January, had waited till March without experiencing any sign of prosperity.

Against this backdrop, the deceased sought for a refund of the money he paid.

However, Adekunle reneged on his promise, which resulted in a fight between him and the deceased.

Adekunle, in the ensuing fight allegedly picked up a big stone while the deceased smashed the deceased on his head.

Not done with his bleeding client, the suspect was said to have taken a cable, with which he strangled Sunday to death.

On noticing that Sunday was dead, the suspect was said to have put his remains in a big bag and dumped it on Ibokun Road at OSBC area of the town.

Speaking with Saturday Tribune after his arrest, the herbalist confessed to the killing the deceased, saying his action was to stop him from asking him for the money he collected.

He said, “I prepare herbal concoctions and I travel to states to sell to clients. I learnt tailoring as a vocation.

“A vulcaniser, Sunday, came to me in December 2016 and told me that he wanted me to help him do charm to make him wealthy. I advised him to do something that would boost his business, but he insisted on money-making charm. So I told him that there was no problem, asking him to bring money to carry out the process. I didn’t know how to do such a charm; I only wanted to deceive him.

“Sunday told me that he had a piece of land that he would sell. After he sold the land, he brought N400,000 to me on Monday, March 6 and also came with someone, insisting that I signed a paper to indicate that I collected money from him.

“Two days after, on Wednesday, March 8, Sunday picked a quarrel with me that I had not prepared the charm. I said I would give him a charm to boost his business, but he did not agree. By then, I had already spent part of the money.

“We started fighting and I stepped outside my room, picked a heavy stone and hit Sunday on the head with it. He was backing me so he didn’t see me with the stone. He fell down, covered in his blood. I picked a wire and strangled him on the neck, after which I put his body in a big ‘Ghana-must-go’ bag that I had at home.

“I went to borrow a motorcycle from a neighbour on the pretext that I wanted to go out with it. I dragged the bag out and sought the assistance of a passerby to put it on the motorcycle because it was heavy. I tied the bag to the bike with a rope and took it to the Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (OSBC) Road where I dropped it at about 10.30a.m.

“I returned the bike to the owner and went to barb my hair. Unknown to me, some people noticed blood dripping from the bag when I was going with it and had gone round the neighbourhood, discussing it.

“As I returned from barber’s shop, a huge mob which had gathered descended on me, beating me and asking about what I put in the bag. I told them it was an animal I used to make sacrifice, but they didn’t listen to me. They forcefully broke my door and demanded to know what I kept in the room. They were about setting me ablaze when I was rescued by officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

“I was taken to the civil defence office, but was released to my father because of the level of injury inflicted on me by the mob. The officials asked him (my father) to bring me back the following Monday after I must have been treated. My father asked me severally to tell him what was in the bag, but I told him it was an animal.

“On Friday, March 10, policemen from Oke Bale Police Station came to my father and asked him to bring me to the station. When we got there, they started interrogating me and I confessed that I was the one who killed Sunday. The police had earlier recovered the body in the bag and had deposited it in the mortuary.

“It was after my arrest that I realised the gravity of my action. I have never done such a thing in my life. I believe it was the devil that used me. I know what I did was bad but I want to plead with the government to forgive me. I will never do such a thing again. My father started raining abuses on me when I confessed that it was actually a human I killed and put his body in a bag.”

Reacting to the incident, the State Police Commissioner, Olafimihan Adeoye, directed that the suspect be transferred to the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Osogbo, for further investigations.

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/04/herbalist-kills-client-after-collecting.html

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by xyzando: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigeria is now a horror story

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
He was backing me so he didn’t see me with the stone.
With this quote, I conclude that there was no physical fight between them. Just argument.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by aralomo1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Man killing man coz of money. Only God will save us in this country.

Want to know my a secret? Check my signature
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Esepayne(f): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Now this is weird, how can the deceased raise 400k n still want money ritual...... I know dey say we should respect the dead, but make una no vex, the deceased was foolish....
respect which dead,guy abeg who don die don die
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Nwakaumu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Afonj-ass are incurably lazy that's why they deceive themselves with juju.imagine an igbo having 400 thousand naira;thats more than enough seed capital for a decent business for an average Igbo man . ,but being an Afonja he is, who is not cut out for hustling,he went into ritual. I don't pity the dead afonja because if the native doctor had demanded human sacrifice as part of the money ritual, the Afonja would have killed an innocent person to fulfill the demands in his selfish quest to be rich. yorubas are lazy and diabolically fetish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Blackfire(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
The gods are not to blame.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by michoim(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
JOYOSITA:
Wawu! Every time "the devil used me", make una use the devil small kwan.

LOL.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Ikwokrikwo: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yoruba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Stanleysteno(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Esepayne:
respect which dead,guy abeg who don die don die
make e no be like say i dey rude,
na that make me dey beg... Okay ooo, i hear u ma'am...
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
kunlesufyan:

My mind you said mate...
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Chimdiebere(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is afonja land, capital of all ritualistic people in Nigeria except Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic / Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.