Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 AM

Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual (41011 Views)

3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom / Female Herbalist Tries Killing Client After Duping Him Of N2M In Katsina / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Fountaincrest: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
A comedy of Errors.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Bollinger(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
gflames89:
some people need the service of Ben Carson to open up their head to fix common sense. U get 400k and u still dey think of money ritual! Water don pass garri na em be dis matter name

I would not let Ben Carson pop my pimple talk less of brain surgery. I don't care what anyone says; Carson is the dumbest smart person alive today.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by engrchykae(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Flexherbal:
What a heartless man !

The deceased should have invested that money, instead of thinking of money ritual.
you forgot that there is a part of nigeria that cant do without rituals.there is also a part that cant do without drug trafficking and there is a part that cant do without violence and lastly there is a part that cant do without militancy.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by DeRay98(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tori46:
If he had known he would have invested the money in a business or something

Greed didn't let him see other profitable businesses.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
kunlesufyan:
So he had 400k and he wanted to do rituals, this 400k Is just what some people need to kick start their idea and one idiot had it and still wanted more.
don't mind him, he was just being too Selfish.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wicked man, he knows he can't do the charm and he went ahead to collect his money, he must pay dearly for the crime.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by sshalom(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
The love of money is the root of all evil which many have coveted and lost their souls!
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Here, the aluta continua. You either get rich or u die trying; now he's lost the money, his life, his soul. What ''a loss?''
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by akigbemaru: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
ramdris:
He got outsmarted in a tragic way.

Btw: If the dead guy could afford 400k, what he needed was not ritual but planning for good business...but as the saying goes, who the gods wanna kill, dey make him mad first...

Truth is, I pity him not for may be the bastard would av used someone I know or even me or you reading this for his ritual had he not got served by a more evil retard.

What a world we live in...anyway out of courtesy, RIP man..
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by charlsecy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
gflames89:
U get 400k and u still dey think of money ritual!
Stanleysteno:
how can the deceased raise 400k n still want money ritual.......
N400,000 as against billions he had expected from rituals?
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Tobium1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
De cone headed afonja was able to raise 400k, but instead he wanted to do charm with it.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by queencalipso(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Best news ever cheesy cheesy

Dog don eat dog...

If the herbalist can make real charm, the deceased would have killed someone's daughter, son, dad or mum... Thank God na him own head follow am...

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Daddybright1986(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
I thought is only Igbo that do blood rituals na......so Afonjas d do am too....
God will not forgive buhari
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Esepayne(f): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stanleysteno:
make e no be like say i dey rude, na that make me dey beg... Okay ooo, i hear u ma'am...
no big deal sir
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Beloveth01: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
You go use 400 thousand do ritual. ...is lyf doing u Abi you are doing lyf.. ..wait lemme pray for u
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Richyicon(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Street herbalist I hail ooo
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by perryy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
ramdris:
He got outsmarted in a tragic way.

Btw: If the dead guy could afford 400k, what he needed was not ritual but planning for good business...but as the saying goes, who the gods wanna kill, dey make him mad first...

Truth is, I pity him not for may be the bastard would av used someone I know or even me or you reading this for his ritual had he not got served by a more evil retard.

What a world we live in...anyway out of courtesy, RIP man..

RIP. you mean reserve in punishment? He got what he bargained for . He was expecting the babalawo to ask him to bring human being for the sacrifice. Idiat, he died like a yeye fowl
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by adecz: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Everybody blames the devil...
Poor him... 3smiley
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by bodyandmindspa(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
I hate when someone said he can do it and later turn you down..Anyway Sanko is waiting for you..shikinah
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by chiwuike20: 12:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Muuslims and total disregard for human life are like 5 and 6
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by gregyboy(m): 2:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Gistpeeps:
The Osun State Police Command has arrested a 34-year-old herbalist, Saheed Adekunle, for allegedly killing a vulcaniser, Oderinde Sunday after collecting the sum of N400,000 from the deceased for ritual money making.

Sunday was said to have approached Adekunle for rituals that would enable him to become wealthy and the herbalist had billed him the sum of N4000,000, for the services, which he paid.

The deceased, who paid the herbalist the money since January, had waited till March without experiencing any sign of prosperity.

Against this backdrop, the deceased sought for a refund of the money he paid.

However, Adekunle reneged on his promise, which resulted in a fight between him and the deceased.

Adekunle, in the ensuing fight allegedly picked up a big stone while the deceased smashed the deceased on his head.

Not done with his bleeding client, the suspect was said to have taken a cable, with which he strangled Sunday to death.

On noticing that Sunday was dead, the suspect was said to have put his remains in a big bag and dumped it on Ibokun Road at OSBC area of the town.

Speaking with Saturday Tribune after his arrest, the herbalist confessed to the killing the deceased, saying his action was to stop him from asking him for the money he collected.

He said, “I prepare herbal concoctions and I travel to states to sell to clients. I learnt tailoring as a vocation.

“A vulcaniser, Sunday, came to me in December 2016 and told me that he wanted me to help him do charm to make him wealthy. I advised him to do something that would boost his business, but he insisted on money-making charm. So I told him that there was no problem, asking him to bring money to carry out the process. I didn’t know how to do such a charm; I only wanted to deceive him.

“Sunday told me that he had a piece of land that he would sell. After he sold the land, he brought N400,000 to me on Monday, March 6 and also came with someone, insisting that I signed a paper to indicate that I collected money from him.

“Two days after, on Wednesday, March 8, Sunday picked a quarrel with me that I had not prepared the charm. I said I would give him a charm to boost his business, but he did not agree. By then, I had already spent part of the money.

“We started fighting and I stepped outside my room, picked a heavy stone and hit Sunday on the head with it. He was backing me so he didn’t see me with the stone. He fell down, covered in his blood. I picked a wire and strangled him on the neck, after which I put his body in a big ‘Ghana-must-go’ bag that I had at home.

“I went to borrow a motorcycle from a neighbour on the pretext that I wanted to go out with it. I dragged the bag out and sought the assistance of a passerby to put it on the motorcycle because it was heavy. I tied the bag to the bike with a rope and took it to the Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (OSBC) Road where I dropped it at about 10.30a.m.

“I returned the bike to the owner and went to barb my hair. Unknown to me, some people noticed blood dripping from the bag when I was going with it and had gone round the neighbourhood, discussing it.

“As I returned from barber’s shop, a huge mob which had gathered descended on me, beating me and asking about what I put in the bag. I told them it was an animal I used to make sacrifice, but they didn’t listen to me. They forcefully broke my door and demanded to know what I kept in the room. They were about setting me ablaze when I was rescued by officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

“I was taken to the civil defence office, but was released to my father because of the level of injury inflicted on me by the mob. The officials asked him (my father) to bring me back the following Monday after I must have been treated. My father asked me severally to tell him what was in the bag, but I told him it was an animal.

“On Friday, March 10, policemen from Oke Bale Police Station came to my father and asked him to bring me to the station. When we got there, they started interrogating me and I confessed that I was the one who killed Sunday. The police had earlier recovered the body in the bag and had deposited it in the mortuary.

“It was after my arrest that I realised the gravity of my action. I have never done such a thing in my life. I believe it was the devil that used me. I know what I did was bad but I want to plead with the government to forgive me. I will never do such a thing again. My father started raining abuses on me when I confessed that it was actually a human I killed and put his body in a bag.”

Reacting to the incident, the State Police Commissioner, Olafimihan Adeoye, directed that the suspect be transferred to the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Osogbo, for further investigations.

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/04/herbalist-kills-client-after-collecting.html

did i hear d devil used u mhen u work for devil why wont he used u fool
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Hulkamania: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2017
See wetin Nigeria don turn into
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Gistpeeps:

Adekunle, in the ensuing fight allegedly picked up a big stone while the deceased smashed the deceased on his head.

Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by Ehinmola(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Money ritual is evil thoughts in the first place and is the wide highway to the grave. The deseased and the accused are guilty on earth nd in heaven.
Re: Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual by talk2yommex2000(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
So he had 400k and he wanted to do rituals, this 400k Is just what some people need to kick start their idea and one idiot had it and still wanted more.

Bro, you are so on point. I know of a friend who is striving hard to raise 280k for a business idea he has, at least to start from somewhere.

...and this one just go and give such money to one 'bobo' herbalist for money ritual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Cultists Kill Man At Egungun Ceremony In Isheri, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.