Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. (2868 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by nonsobaba: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
MXrep:

Anambra have the best road interconnecting all parts of the states, constructed by PETER OBI. Obiano is a scam
Trash. Peter Obi is the definition of fraud.
Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by afonjasaremad: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
alade112:
Hahahha grin. Some people will soon come here to shout propaganda. When NULGE president said Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria the red mud Devils are busy masturbating posting Anambla piz upandan. Una see Una live. tongue

Anambra has the best road network

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by Jabioro: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
afonjasaremad:

The SW state governors and govt should rise against the social and criminal/evil vices disrupting the region....
POVERTY
RITUAL
Igbo SMOKING
SKULL MINING
AGBERO WORK
OMONILE
IDP CAMP
JUJU..
MURDER..etc
afonjas in IDP camp
Tribalism is your problem.. can you re-read my post to comprehend my argument..

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by Africonji: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
nonsobaba:
Trash. Peter Obi is the definition of fraud.

Shut your dirty mouth Chino. How dare you talk about Okwute in that manner? Obiano can never compare with Okwute in any ramifications. Okwute is not a drunkard, he is incorruptible, he is not wasteful. How dare you Chino. You and your boss are fraudsters and will end up in jail after he is kicked out. Mark my words.
Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by nonsobaba: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Africonji:

Shut your dirty mouth Chino. How dare you talk about Okwute in that manner? Obiano can never compare with Okwute in any ramifications. Okwute is not a drunkard, he is incorruptible, he is not wasteful. How dare you Chino. You and your boss are fraudsters and will end up in jail after he is kicked out. Mark my words.
Focus on your cursed state of Abia. The state where humans have a lower dignity than animals. Only in Abia do you find a governor who was bathed naked with goat blood as a pre-condition to take office.

Peter Obi is a fraud till 2moro. It is anambra internal affair.
Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by flyca: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dear villagecraft, specifically which road is that? I wanna go check it out myself and take life pictures. I'm from Anambra State.

Please respond to me or else, you are just another propagandist angry

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by ChikezieU(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Igboesika:
The the road was still under construction before the rain disrupted it. If it's a complete project, you would have seen stones on the ground.
But here, you can only find sharp sand, that's to show that the project is still ongoing.
it's the wearing course you are seeing right there which means they are done until surface water exposed the poor earthworks and slim wearing course
Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by villagecraft: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
flyca:
Dear villagecraft, specifically which road is that? I wanna go check it out myself and take life pictures. I'm from Anambra State.

Please respond to me or else, you are just another propagandist angry

road behind IFEANYI UBAH GAMES VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by Kingsley10000: 3:36am On Apr 23, 2017
obiano and sub standard projects
Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by kuuljay(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2017
How zoo chanters are scrutinising this page,they cant seem to find any reason to shout Nigeria is a zoo grin grin

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Africonji:

.....peter obi is the best governor anambra has ever had

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by iboboyswag(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:

Talking trash.....how many governors in SW tars inner street in both rural and urban areas.,...Major road are the ones given attention in SW states minus Lagos.....Most if not all SW state minus Lagos do not have streets, crescent,boullivard.....they build their brown roof dillapidated houses in clusters....

below is a typical SW street

Stop supporting nonsense........ is it in the southwest that excuse of a road was built? Money was budgeted and spent and in the end nothing to show for it. Does it make sense to you?

This was the same thing that happen when Arthur Eze road - Unizik junction to Eke Awka was done by the Peter Obi administration, before my very eyes, the day RCC opened that road and trailer pass untop am, the road get belle....... Or is the eyesore of Aba Township roads pleasing to you?

Let us demand accountability, it would only make us better.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by Cuche: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Igboesika:
The the road was still under construction before the rain disrupted it. If it's a complete project, you would have seen stones on the ground.
But here, you can only find sharp sand, that's to show that the project is still ongoing.
Obviously, that is a completed section of the road washed away by flood water.
Roads can be done on laterite base like that one. Such roads don't last that is the more reason why consultancy service that will advise the Client/contractor on the structure and best design suitable for each area, topography and soil is essential.
The lesson: All inner street roads must not be laterite based.
Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by Cuche: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Africonji:
I am not surprised. Willie Obiano has always been a fraud with his substandard projects all over Anambra. Anambra pipo are wiser now so he will not be reelected, mark my words. This is something Peter Obi and Ngige never did.
Peter Obi was involved in Substandard roads. In fact, I don't think there was any road he did with concrete base in his entire 8 years including that of Madam Etiaba. All roads will not be concrete based because of costs, however, I expected some roads to compulsorily be of solid engineering because of topography, soil and anticipated loads. Ngige did concrete based roads at Idemili, Ogbaru and Orumba; Some other roads were contracted out to be concrete based but Peter Obi completed them with his usual laterite method.
Minus roads Obiano has not done badly.
I think as part of his second term campaign, he should look for money and get more roads done. At least 40 km of roads in each of the three zones. The Southern Senatorial zone looks the most neglected.
Re: Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. by Cuche: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Kingsley1000:
.....peter obi is the best governor anambra has ever had
I don't rate him better than Chris Ngige. Assuming, Ngige had a complete 8 years Infrastructure-wise Anambra would have gone very far not just in quality but the spread of critical infrastructure.

Something tells me that by now we should've had an Independent power supply. He has a very radical development mindset, I wonder what he is doing in Ministry of Labour. He is the kind needed in Ministries like Works or Power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The International Media Is Saying About Biafra / We Are Ready For War - Kanu Explodes / Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.