Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped (1261 Views)

My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies / My First Caucasian Dog / My Boerboel Mix Has Whelped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped by Henrypraise: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
I promised to give a testimony if / wen my mix Caucasian dog gives birth on dis thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2668495/injecting-female-cauc-heat n here I am to give my testimony....

some body praise the lord!!!!!! Alleluia....

my dog Ricky by name is very aggressive, I had her since May 2013, and it was my first time owning a female dog, I wasn't very sure wat to expect from a bitch, so i carried on like wen she was on heat she will come up to me n start showing me her behind... lolz

my friends started calling my dog barren n where making fun of me, I use to take it as a joke till d recession struck, I lost my job n trying to feed myself was a problem talk less of feeding my dog... lollzz... There were times wen I looked at my dog n I tot of selling her off to Calabar men or enriching desert soup wit one of her legs or ear... lol...

I took to prayer, my widowed mom started writing it in petitions, wen de did alter call for dos seeking fruit of d womb, I jejely walked out n pple were asking wen I marry wen I take de seek fruit of d womb.... lollzz I said I was standing in for somebody...

my dog Ricky is a loving dog in her own regards n very very aggressive, I don't tink I av seen any dog more aggressive n territorial... I love her a lot but d drain on my pocket n mockery was taking its toil on me... I just needed to prove to pple dat I didn't buy a barren dog n dia was no barrenness in d land, but fruitfulness abound...

on the 29th of January as I played wit Ricky, I saw 2 drops of blood on d ground I quickly called my mom to check on her, (my mom turn traditional vet doctor)... n told me yes its blood from her vulva, I quickly called my vet friend, she was crossed on d 9th of February n she whelped 8 puppies on the 12th of April sadly I lost 2 of d puppies....

dear nlanders, I pray dia will be fruitfulness in all area n aspect of our lives in Jesus name... Amen...

N:B... The experience I had wit friends cos of my dog whom de termed barren made me tink about d trauma couples who seek d fruit of d womb go tru... As I pondered on dat, I want to dedicate dis testimony to all dos who seek d fruit of the womb... may dis year not pass u by....

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped by wahles(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bt op, aw u go take feed d pikin dem also?
I jst tire
Re: Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped by Henrypraise: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
wahles:
Bt op, aw u go take feed d pikin dem also?
I jst tire

Bros ehn I reason d mata too, but as area pple knw say my dog don preg, na so dem de place oda ooo, one bros drop 30k anoda drop 20k to book down... na 50k be dat o... I buy 1 bag of naija rice, I rubber of akamu, 1tin of milk n 2 crate of eggs.. na so I take de follow up...

d mata no too easy but I de chest am base on logistics...

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped by daniecrown06(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice testimony sir...I like your resilience
Re: Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped by BoleAndFish: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Henrypraise:
I promised to give a testimony if / wen my mix Caucasian dog gives birth on dis thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2668495/injecting-female-cauc-heat n here I am to give my testimony....

some body praise the lord!!!!!! Alleluia....

my dog Ricky by name is very aggressive, I had her since May 2013, and it was my first time owning a female dog, I wasn't very sure wat to expect from a bitch, so i carried on like wen she was on heat she will come up to me n start showing me her behind... lolz

my friends started calling my dog barren n where making fun of me, I use to take it as a joke till d recession struck, I lost my job n trying to feed myself was a problem talk less of feeding my dog... lollzz... There were times wen I looked at my dog n I tot of selling her off to Calabar men or enriching desert soup wit one of her legs or ear... lol...

I took to prayer, my widowed mom started writing it in petitions, wen de did alter call for dos seeking fruit of d womb, I jejely walked out n pple were asking wen I marry wen I take de seek fruit of d womb.... lollzz I said I was standing in for somebody...

my dog Ricky is a loving dog in her own regards n very very aggressive, I don't tink I av seen any dog more aggressive n territorial... I love her a lot but d drain on my pocket n mockery was taking its toil on me... I just needed to prove to pple dat I didn't buy a barren dog n dia was no barrenness in d land, but fruitfulness abound...

on the 29th of January as I played wit Ricky, I saw 2 drops of blood on d ground I quickly called my mom to check on her, (my mom turn traditional vet doctor)... n told me yes its blood from her vulva, I quickly called my vet friend, she was crossed on d 9th of February n she whelped 8 puppies on the 12th of April sadly I lost 2 of d puppies....

dear nlanders, I pray dia will be fruitfulness in all area n aspect of our lives in Jesus name... Amen...

N:B... The experience I had wit friends cos of my dog whom de termed barren made me tink about d trauma couples who seek d fruit of d womb go tru... As I pondered on dat, I want to dedicate dis testimony to all dos who seek d fruit of the womb... may dis year not pass u by....

gringringringringrin
Funny guy. Wey pictures of the pups na?

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped by Henrypraise: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
BoleAndFish:
gringringringringrin
Funny guy. Wey pictures of the pups na?

lollzz, its sounding funny now, just as its written: wen d lord delivered Zion from bondage it seemed like a dream, our hearts filled wit joy n on our lips dia was laughter n songs... lolzz ma d laughter n song part be dis...

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped by younghartz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amazing.... I never give up on my faulty dogs....

(1) (Reply)

6 Months Very Active Rottweiler For Sale In Abuja / (SOLD)1yr Male Bullmastiff For Sale. / This Dog Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.