Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (65880 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by NewJaja(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
poshestmina:
Dude is obviously very pained ...the ex wife really tried staying married to a wife beating,childish goat like this .Tufiakwa!
u talk lyk a below-average person. u hv started insulting him wen der is noting insultive in his post. He only set up a poll... 'share if u agree...' on a lighter note,
Hu trained you?

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by poshestmina(f): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
NewJaja:

u talk lyk a below-average person. u hv started insulting him wen der is noting insultive in his post. He only set up a poll... 'share if u agree...' on a lighter note,
Hu trained you?
You are sick in the head .what respect does a man who publicly insults his wife of 17 yrs and mother of his 4 kids deserve ? *Modified* no need involving ur parents ,it's not their fault u turned out useless .animal!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by sweetilicious(f): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't think Emeka is right.Alot of women are the bread winners of the their families but nobody knows.Not all women are stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Iamzik: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
divinelove:
angry d worst thing dt can happen to a Man is for ur wife to be the provider of ur household.
Ask tee billz grin angry grin

Emeka ike is 100% correct

If u want to kw d real colour of ur wife go broke

Aptly summarized.

Those of you shouting the Bible says this and that you need to read the whole Bible and apply wisdom.

The man and the woman are jointly responsible for the welfare of the home. If the man has been shouldering his responsibilities faithfully and things go south, the woman should be able to step in without announcing to the whole world.... if they are truly one.

This is not 1970's where mothers were typically sit at home mums. If you are employed/engaged in business there is nothing wrong in taking joint responsibility for your family's welfare by supporting your husband. Funny how women want equality of privilege with men but do not want equality of responsibilities.

Bottom line the success of the home depends on both husband and wife cooperating in love to achieve great things. For those who know how to quote 1 Tim 5:8 please remember to also quote Prov 31:10-end.

If Emeka truly beat his wife then that is too bad. You don't throw stones at a bird resting on the ground... It will take it as an excuse to fly away

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
The true colour of a man shows when there is money while that of a woman shows up when there is no money talking from experience

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by tartarus(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emeka should shut up. We all know you're a wife beater!. I blame her for marrying you after lots of pleading from her sister Tatiana and friends not to marry you. While you're at it also tell the world how she had your back before you blew into the Nollywood scene. Ungrateful thing! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by NewJaja(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:
not 100% true,cause have been with an unemployed guy for two years ,and we were still good...so get that off..we still have FOOD women out there
and ur signature says, i quote, 'if its not money,dnt wanna hear it'. funny

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by NewJaja(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
peacettw:
Gosh, this man disgusts me
den what?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by diplomat058(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
paskyboy:

grin grin grin grin grin
You have not made any sense. let me point out one of your logical deficiencies.

Taking into consideration, how dark Emeka ike, for instance, looks, can we say only igbo women migrated from the jewish land, and that the men's dark complexion is a testament of their African roots?

Next time, think before you vomit trash!
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by AJCs(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
To be honest before God & man, 85 - 90% of women would still mumur because, their impression is that it is the responsibility of their husbands to have the lion's share of family responsibility.
For men, it is awesome to always be a provider for family as the head of the house.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by AJCs(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
I agree wt u but women have a particular inborn attribute that makes them behave unusual if men are not up to their expectations wen needed most at home.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by AuroraB(f): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided
I said it in the morning on here. His new TV station would be a good platform to weep some more sad

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by mohammadyusuf66(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emeka said the fact but in an angry mode. We ask Allah to guide us aright and always make us the man of our homes
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by oruma19: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Y all these arguments, Na true the guy talk na.shuoooo. a woman can't be predicted until she starts to have her own money. I v seen it happen live and direct and to say I am shocked is an understatement. Shame... Planning my revenge too.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by stancko(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
True or untrue; just pray to never go broke. If you do, you'll get the answer to that poser!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by diplomat058(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
drake2000x:
These Igbo women to dey fine wella wella. You would think they are African Americans, and dey will give you children that looks mixed/half-caste! A testament that Igbos are alien to Africa...they migrated from the Jewish to Africa.

Afonja...stay on your own and stop attaching to Igbos by force to improve your appearance.
quote]You have not made any sense. let me point out one of your logical deficiencies.

Taking into consideration, how dark Emeka ike, mr ibu, governor okorocha and so on, for instance, look, can we say only igbo women migrated from the jewish land, and that the men's dark complexion is a testament of their African roots?

Next time, think before you vomit trash!

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by sharpwriter(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:
not 100% true,cause have been with an unemployed guy for two years ,and we were still good...so get that off..we still have FOOD women out there
I am very proud of you. cool
beautiful232:
I am very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by beautiful232(f): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
czarr:
shift one side abeg....you can only speak for urself auntie

hahahah

I feel your pain...next time don't quote me..
mind your business
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by divinelove(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Iamzik:

Aptly summarized.

Those of you shouting the Bible says this and that you need to read the whole Bible and apply wisdom.

The man and the woman are jointly responsible for the welfare of the home. If the man has been shouldering his responsibilities faithfully and things go south, the woman should be able to step in without announcing to the whole world.... if they are truly one.

This is not 1970's where mothers were typically sit at home mums. If you are employed/engaged in business there is nothing wrong in taking joint responsibility for your family's welfare by supporting your husband. Funny how women want equality of privilege with men but do not want equality of responsibilities.

Bottom line the success of the home depends on both husband and wife cooperating in love to achieve great things. For those who know how to quote 1 Tim 5:8 please remember to also quote Prov 31:10-end.

If Emeka truly beat his wife then that is too bad. You don't throw stones at a bird resting on the ground... It will take it as an excuse to fly away

D wisdom of God is timeless n never outdated, if u are hoping for a woman to feed ur lazy ass then brace up for what comes with it.

A man is the family provider n a woman is jst a helper. This is an eternal truth n standard dt never gets outdated BC it is a Divine law

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Vivipop:
Women be wise! gone are the days when you are called "Oriakudiya", "Obianuju". Nobody wants a liability nowadays, be your own boss and work hard for yourself. If you are going to be a housewife, make sure you do it right, get paid every month by your hubby and do the job of a full housewife very well. No time for petty insults.
If a wife is paid for being a housewife, who pays the husband for providing for the family?

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by beautiful232(f): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
czarr:
shift one side abeg....you can only speak for urself auntie

Mr man,park well
I feel your pain...
next time don't quote me
mind your business
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by beautiful232(f): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
sharpwriter:
I am very proud of you. cool I am very proud of you.
Tnx dear,for believing that there are still good women out there

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Mypeople2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't want to take side with anyone.Please ladies, try to be of help to your "man" when he has no money .We don't know what tomorrow brings. I read an article about E- money.He was very poor when they got married .Now look at him. The difference is clear.Please help your guy whenever you can .Let the love never be one sided .And whenever you provide financial help, don't announce it to the world.Let me tell you this: most people want to laugh at you and make news out of it is when your marriage or relationship goes sour. So let's be wise

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
LyfeJennings:
Women are very funny beings.
If I have my way
Na baby mama all the way o
I dey tell you. I don't see how marriage benefits a man. Women are better as baby mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by 1234onyekwe: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
HIScraziness:
I thought this guy's a dad already, what lesson is he trying to treach his kids?

They are several moms out there who have been the ones paying the family bills without even raising an eyebrow undecided

The guy obviously is the sissy here, sissies talk trash too much angry
my dear I disagree with u on this. there is no way a woman will be the one paying the family bills without any one hearing about it, in short the whole world will hear about it. the ones that try to hide a little, their husbands will so much suffer for it inside their matrimonial home with all the insults coming left, right & center.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
poshestmina:
Dude is obviously very pained ...the ex wife really tried staying married to a wife beating,childish goat like this .Tufiakwa!
Wia u dia? Aproko!
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by bilazego(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Timiblanko:
On no account should you divorce your wive, but see this wife beater
is here, he is still making watery mouth SHAME... Treat your wife with respect

It's better to live in a desert than to cheer a room with a qausrellsome woman

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Same Nigeria where most people still believe in traditional roles? Emeka must be deluded

Like same people will not scream if the wife stopped performing her duties

@Women behaving somehow when their husbands can no longer provide: Give me a husband who will provide and take care of domestics for one month while wifey does nothing without complaining then we will have a discussion.

To think most of same peeps screamed when that twitter guy said #wifenotcook

Bunch of people always wanting to eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by MDCCCXXXII: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
lalasticlala:
Emeka Ike has once again slammed his ex wife & mother of his 4 kids via a post he made on Instagram.

He posted this photo captioned:

"A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy, but a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband."

An angry fan, nigerianscitizens, fired back at him:

"Emeka you are just not helping yourself, why not humble yourself, someone who has Leave to build a home with you all this years is now compared with rat and all sorts of thing. You are too arrogant, for living with a rat makes u same"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTL7kO1DNgY/

Recall Emeka Ike told the court that the only time ‘devil’ entered their marriage was when his wife paid for the children’s school fees.

Who agrees with Emeka Ike's caption? Is it true that the whole community will know once the wife turns the breadwinner?
I stand with Emeka Ike on this.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
bilazego:

It's better to live in a desert than to cheer a room with a qausrellsome woman

MAN stands for manager of all nonsense....women can always be manipulated it all depends on how you treat them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by victorazy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided

For saying the truth abi?

Why will sane woman abandon her home, 4 children and chasing another thing? is that how u will act too?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Women!
Life itself is a stage drama.
Just watching.

I don't want to take side with anyone.
Please ladies, try to be of help to your "man" when he has no money .We don't know what tomorrow brings. I read an article about E- money. He was very poor when they got married. Now look at him. Please help your guy whenever you can. Let the love never be one sided. And whenever you provide financial help, don't announce it to the world. Let's be guided.
The world is evolving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.