Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (65881 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Litmus test...
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by menwongo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You are just taking things personal. Who told you my mum is not a baby mama and I'm not speaking from experience?
Give him this punishment so next time he won't say what he knows not

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by menwongo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Izen:
kiss

The problem I have with your point of view is that it's the same people that will shut women down when they say "wife not cook". You can expect your wife to assist you when you are financially constrained but you cannot expect same from your cook. So guys please pick a struggle, you can't always have it all. You cannot eat your cake and have it. So what exactly do you want, wife or cook??

Most homes have cooks, house help, cleaner, gate man etc. Therefore your line of argument is baseless
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Vivipop(f): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
If a wife is paid for being a housewife, who pays the husband for providing for the family?
You misunderstood me sir, that is for husbands who want their wives to stay at home and take care of the kids and house chores rather than earn a living for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by delishpot: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
divinelove:
angry d worst thing dt can happen to a Man is for ur wife to be the provider of ur household.
Ask tee billz grin angry grin

Emeka ike is 100% correct

If u want to kw d real colour of ur wife go broke

Mostly happens if the man is lazy about helping around the home. As a man, you go out to hassle and expect the wife to handle the home front. The burden is not too heavy that way. But when a woman is the bread winner, the husband may expect her to go hassle, come home and still do 100% the domestic responsibility. On top of it, he still cheats or has no regard for her. This may lead to frustration. Put yourself in her shoes and tell me you wouldn't complain. Tee bill ass was covered until edible catering show face and he went on social media to call Tiwa's mom a witch saying she killed her husband bla bla. If na you, you go forgive that wife?
Not saying there are no bad wives, but those wives would be bad even if the man was rich. Just that the money will make them pretend to be loyal. Many homes in Naija are supported by the wives and no one knows about it. Men also boast about their spending on their wives too, the monitor how the gifts are used too. Problem is, wives are not ashamed to say the man is responsible for the nice things they get which means the man need not say he did it, the world just assumes(this means, no extra effort needed to make his spending a secrete) but men are ashamed to admit that their wives are the supporting pillars in their homes so it's a big deal and double hard work for the woman who has to thread on egg shell to avoid people knowing. It ain't easy man.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by villavic(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
No! i'd not pray that 4 even my enemy and hey i am married .[/quote]

hey? you just used that word on me and you are telling me you are married, using that word the way you do i pray you dont wrong use it on someone you should not. BTW am not sure i ever asked you for friendship because if only you care my wife is just beside me as i type...just pray is all i said
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by sekem: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pained or not

Being immature or not

All I know is that the guy said the truth

The gospel truth

The bitter bloody gospel truth about women

Most especially, the Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Vivipop(f): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Desric:
Look who is talking here, how old are you now and how much are you worth?
Uncle, you are being impolite. Bye...
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
When you are married, you will understand Emeka better. Babymama or babydaddy is the only peaceful path if you want to live long as a man or woman. Marriage is a scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Izen: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
menwongo:

Most homes have cooks, house help, cleaner, gate man etc. Therefore your line of argument is baseless

Most?? Lol, are you Nigerian? You must be living in a delusion.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
franugo:

of course i'm making it personal..i have a mother n several sisters whom i cherish deeply. It puts me in a wrong mood whenever you people make your silly generalisations
I do not have sisters or a mother that I do not cherish. I'm only saying that the institution of marriage makes men expect something that does not exist- a woman who can be rational when things are not rosey. The fact is that they are not meant to be and no matter how much people would like to talk about exceptions to this, every woman starts to loose respect for their man when he starts struggling. It does not matter how much he is striving and how factors are not within his power to control. And when a woman looses respect she cannot hide it. To a woman a man is only as valuable as he is able to provide materially. So a woman's use is really all just to bear and raise your kids. You don't have to be in a marriage to get her to do that and for you to provide for your child. You can get sex without marriage and get real love from your friends.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by menwongo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Izen:

Most?? Lol, are you Nigerian? You must be living in a delusion.
Ya most white men don't fancy house help
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
nairalandfreak:
As long as I don't support people washing their linen in public, Emeka has said the fact our women need to learn to be supportive without making noise about it
dats not possible. A woman who feeds her husband must say it out to de public. gender equality doesn't count on dat.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by doyinbaby(f): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
It all depends on the personality of the woman in question. A small-minded woman will sure do that. Same way a small-minded man would always subject his loyal wife - irrespective of her financial standing - to slavery, all in the name of erroneous interpretation of what a head of a family is.

Noble people are always proponents and practitioners of the live and let live principle. They know that loyalty, trust and respect are reciprocal. And that money is just a means to and end but never an end itself.

In truth, Emeka and his ex-wife were not of the same ethical leanings and that's exactly the root cause of their grumbled marriage. Neither of them achieved self-realization prior to entering into that marriage, but immediately they did, while on it already - the centre was unable to hold again, because of their personality differences. GBAM

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Ifecoded(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:
not 100% true,cause have been with an unemployed guy for two years ,and we were still good...so get that off..we still have FOOD women out there
This exactly what we are saying, must everyone know God is yet to answer your man?
Besides,... You are a rare gem for staying two years in a relationship with an unemployed niggar, but it still doesn't mean he's broke.
Not all unemployed niggas are broke.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by oblak00(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
originalKsp:

That feeling when you tried all your best to make her stay but she's just determined to go. Then she leaves and a friend becomes an enemy, a loved one becomes the hated. Mr. Emeka is highly pained and cannot control his painment.

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by akanbiaa(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
divinelove:

Hmmm God will help them when they are being fed by a woman
Its God that feeds us all as long as we are not lazy and dependent God will always create a way to cater for the basics if we humble ourselves.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Crownwahley(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by beautiful232(f): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Ifecoded:

This exactly what we are saying, must everyone know God is yet to answer your man?
Besides,... You are a rare gem for staying two years in a relationship with an unemployed niggar, but it still doesn't mean he's broke.
Not all unemployed niggas are broke.

the only man I can't stay with,is that one that has no future and his lazy,else,I'm always thinking of tomorrow,not today
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by misteryman: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2017
ODDVanguard:
Emeka is an arrogant prick.

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Abudu2000(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided
u that beat ur own nko
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Origin(f): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2017
The same way a man will wash one plate and the whole village will hear about it. Dey'll be at your doorstep in a jivvy to help you chase that "lazy" wife away.

When you have kids who you don't want to be mocked everywhere they go. And if we all have tiny respect for ourselves we wouldn't have to take our lives to social media.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Ethiopia: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Vivipop:
Women be wise! gone are the days when you are called "Oriakudiya", "Obianuju". Nobody wants a liability nowadays, be your own boss and work hard for yourself. If you are going to be a housewife, make sure you do it right, get paid every month by your hubby and do the job of a full housewife very well. No time for petty insults.
Hi.

Sorry if i come across concupiscent, but for ineffable reason, I really would love to be a friend if you don't mind.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by OfficialSam(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2017
drake2000x:
These Igbo women to dey fine wella wella. You would think they are African Americans, and dey will give you children that looks mixed/half-caste! A testament that Igbos are alien to Africa...they migrated from the Jewish to Africa.

Afonja...stay on your own and stop attaching to Igbos by force to improve your appearance.

Abeg park well!
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2017
although ds guu is immature bt der is truth in hs words
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by divinelove(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2017
akanbiaa:
Its God that feeds us all as long as we are not lazy and dependent God will always create a way to cater for the basics if we humble ourselves.

Is like you are looking for a woman to feed ur lazy ass. God is our provider ultimately but God said dt a man that can't feed his household is worse than an infidel.

A man has d role of a provider in d family while d woman is a helper
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by bikefab(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2017
The guy's right. This is a very sane logic.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by divinelove(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2017
JuanJO:
man wey woman dey feed, that one na man

Na bastard be dt lol, God said he is worse than an infidel angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Seun360(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
drake2000x:
These Igbo women to dey fine wella wella. You would think they are African Americans, and dey will give you children that looks mixed/half-caste! A testament that Igbos are alien to Africa...they migrated from the Jewish to Africa.

Afonja...stay on your own and stop attaching to Igbos by force to improve your appearance.

And na person born dis wan?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by tochlight(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided
you mean ex-wife right?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by divinelove(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2017
bukatyne:
Same Nigeria where most people still believe in traditional roles? Emeka must be deluded

Like same people will not scream if the wife stopped performing her duties

@Women behaving somehow when their husbands can no longer provide: Give me a husband who will provide and take care of domestics for one month while wifey does nothing without complaining then we will have a discussion.

To think most of same peeps screamed when that twitter guy said #wifenotcook

Bunch of people always wanting to eat their cake and have it.

Domestic duties are really over rated most of these lazy wives have 2 or more house helps dt does everything while d wife esp if unemployed sits to watch TV cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.