Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (36297 Views)

My experience with a lady I thought was different. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Loyalblak007(f): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
I USED TO THINK;

-whistling at night calls snakes.

-Eating while standing gives you "yam leg".

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by MrCork: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin

angry

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by MrCork: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin

..ok soi you sayin cat is a which. .correct?....wot as which gots to do with romance section and how does this help us chase women ? undecided

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by forreelinc(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Used to think all alhajis are rich

Used to think umbrellas make good parachutes

Used to think whiskey tastes like coke and champagne tastes like sprite

Used to think cancer is contagious

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Topestbilly(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
when what you're eating drop on the floor & the next thing you hear is Don't pick it, the devil has eaten it. grin

We were told to put our removed teeth in a paper, add 7 stones, wrap it firmly & throw it on the roof of a house or shop to prevent lizard from seeing it so it will grow back. cheesy

We were fooled grin

388 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by kullozone(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Someone else stepping on your saliva would cause a severe pain in your throat.

259 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by MayhorE(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
drinking coconut water makes you dull watching KOTO AYE at night makes u have nightmare opening eyes while praying makes u go blind

170 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by darbeelicous(f): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
that any one that goes to t b Joshua's church is possessed.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Topestbilly:
when what you're eating drop on the floor & the next thing you hear is Don't pick it, the devil has eaten it. grin
cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
My elders made me to believe that an orange seed will grow on my head if I swallow one

I was always very careful whenever I want to suck an orange not to talk of udara

little did I know that I was deceived grin

can't forget the day I mistakenly swallowed a seed... hmm
cry

story for another day cheesy

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by simplyhonest(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
I thought miniature people were actually in the tv

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Gbonyin: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
I used to think...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
That if you swallow pips, a fruit tree will grow inside your stomach. One time I swallowed one by mistake & I was sure that I was gonna turn into some human tree mutant.

25 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
simplyhonest:
I thought miniature people were actually in the tv

lmao cheesy

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol i believed dat india vs nigeria football match dat india won by 99 - 1

293 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol i believed burying the head of a male redhead agama lizard with a coin will yield u money after seven days

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
i was told, if u cut out the currency in a text book, and put it in kerosene, it would turn big and look like a real money. cheesy grin did this many many times. sad, but....

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Stanleysteno(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Graduating from the university n become successful instantly: laying on the same bed with a lady n getting her pregnant with sex... I'll add some later

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin That Blue film,was just a movie,which its colour was just blue... embarassed That Blue film,was just a movie,which its colour was just blue...

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
I used to think you could get a woman pregnant by kissing her.

I always wonder why the moon/sun was always following daddy's car.

swallowing orange seed will make your head a tree.

Eating lime and bananas, garri and mango will kill you.
ati be be lö

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Mystery007(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Used to believe dah when u use d head of Agama lizard on a girl's Urine, she will like you instantly. lolz

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Fmartin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
kullozone:
Someone else stepping on your saliva would cause a severe pain in your throat.
grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Fmartin(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mystery007:
Used to believe dah when u use d head of Agama lizard on a girl's Urine, she will like you instantly. lolz
till today i believe dat bt hv neva try it. hv u?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Fmartin(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
if u swallow bubble gum, it wil block ur anus grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by MrSavage: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin
condom were baloons

13 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by justiniyke29: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Was told dat if i touched a girl bum she would get pregnant,was always careful nt 2 even touch d back self.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Freeman50(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
If I had a cell phone...who are my going to call, who's gonna call me as well, if at all I need to recharge.....where's the money? & vice versa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Amarabae(f): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
I used to think that ..... lol,childhood memories

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by helen4(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
A lady gets pregnant when a guy touches her

25 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Cool23(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
if u swallow bubble gum, it wil block ur anus grin
or it will stay there for seven years
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by libertymax(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin eating while standing gives you yam leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Mystery007(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
till today i believe dat bt hv neva try it. hv u?
My brother I did try it oohh but nofin happened. I almost cried. After all d d stress of searching for Agama lizard, chasing and stoning it to death den cutting off its head, drying it b4 pounding, d processes goes on and on and e no work

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.