Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) (20932 Views)

Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Woman Brutalizes 8-Year-Old Boy In Badagry Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by Lawless101(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Still women and the evil they do. I just dey observe... Meanwhile i have a couple of questions to ask that woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by Timiblanko(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
I could stilln remember i still bed wet at 11 so whats the big deal. This woman should be handled to the appopriate qarters
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by uzoormah(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
queencalipso:
Who can love a child better than his/her own mum cheesy I wonder how some people will have the mind to leave their child at the mercy of another woman sad

Because of bed-wetting she want to kill the poor child of 4, bed-wetting wey some children dey do reach 10yrs..

You wey piss reach 15yrs nobody kill u.. Women sef
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by PenisCaP: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2017
neoOduduwa:
But a guy from Abia killed his brother over toto in the previous thread. undecided

They are not blood brithers just people from same kindred or wateva they call it!

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by Nigeriadondie: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Afonjas abeg make una check this one

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by JuneOctober(f): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2017
So if he poos on his pants, she's going to kill him?
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by adontcare(f): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Wickedness in high places
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by ceaser: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2017
realestniggah:
if you support beating your child to teach them a lesson and feel it the right way to pass across a message HIT The LIKE BUTTON

if you don't support it at all and think it barbaric and backward practice hit SHARE BUTTON

Moderate spanking or threatening the child to do so is not outta place. Our mothers did so, moderately and reasonably and with no morbidity or mortality. We are the better for it today.

But spare the rod and then watch the child become spoilt and break the heart of his/her parents with waywardness.

Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by YelloweWest: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2017
oseka101:
Get a knife cut her Belle open remove her intestine use it to round her neck to choke her till she dies...... sad
shocked shocked shocked

Stop watching horror movies...
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by queencalipso(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2017
uzoormah:

You wey piss reach 15yrs nobody kill u.. Women sef

Hahaha grin grin you no well, na me be the lady in the topic sad

Piss reach 15yrs, haba!! Am sure you meant to say your self tongue
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by joe4christ(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2017
oseka101:
Get a knife cut her Belle open remove her intestine use it to round her neck to choke her till she dies...... sad

Ogori magongo people ain't mean abeg, so no go tarnish our image o
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by oseka101(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
joe4christ:

Ogori magongo people ain't mean abeg, so no go tarnish our image o
very funny.....!!!!
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by oseka101(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

shocked shocked shocked

Stop watching horror movies...
how would you feel if someone was doing that to your own 4yrs old son....the kid is obviously clueless on what he had done to deserve such treatment......electric wire fa!!!!
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by oseka101(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

And you say the woman is barbaric. Ok grin. Did you read your comments before posting it? The truth is, most Nigerians in Nigeria are no different from animals. They are crude, uncouth, corrupt, dirty, and generally lack the necessary traits to be called normal or human being for that matter.
lolzz dude I am sure if someone does that to your own four years clueless soon u would imagine worse things
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by YelloweWest: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
oseka101:
how would you feel if someone was doing that to your own 4yrs old son....the kid is obviously clueless on what he had done to deserve such treatment......electric wire fa!!!!
I would feel horrible and beat the crap out of the bitçh but what u propose is too extreme
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by Bollinger(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2017
oseka101:
lolzz dude I am sure if someone does that to your own four years clueless soon u would imagine worse things

The normal thing to do is to go to the authorities. I wouldn't do it because I like my life too much. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail. Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by oseka101(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

I would feel horrible and beat the crap out of the bitçh but what u propose is too extreme
grin don't mind me!!
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by oseka101(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

The normal thing to do is to go to the authorities. I wouldn't do it because I like my life too much. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail. Nigeria is a zoo.
are you referring to Nigeria jail as zoo or the whole country??
Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by Bollinger(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
oseka101:
are you referring to Nigeria jail as zoo or the whole country??
The whole country. It is only in a zoo that anyone can think they do whatever they like. #jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) by uzoormah(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
queencalipso:

Hahaha grin grin you no well, na me be the lady in the topic sad

Piss reach 15yrs, haba!! Am sure you meant to say your self tongue

Lol, i dey use u as instance na.. If u fit piss reach 15yrs and nobody kill u, why dat innocent boy....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) / Police Kill Kidnapper Who Was Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Adamawa, Rescue Victims / Judgment Over An Accusation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.