Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job (34792 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by ijustdey: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mrs Winifred Oyo - Ita Head of Service of the Federation has promised to give a house to the couple who recently delivered quintuplets at the National Hospital Abuja.

Oyo - Ita made the promise while visiting the children on Saturday in Abuja.

She said that the house will be given under the Federal Integrated Staff Housing ( FISH) Scheme.

She also promised Mr Imudia Uduehi, father of the quintuplets who is a graduate from the University of Ilorin, Kwara state a job with the Federal Civil Service.

Uduehi, at the moment is unemployed.

She described the children as great blessings given to the couple by God on a platter of gold. She said the job offer to Uduehi would enable him cater for the children.

“I am very happy for you and I am standing here this afternoon representing the entire civil service of Nigeria. Today is a day of joy for all of us.

“Indeed you are a couple that has been so blessed by God. You have been married for just two years and God has blessed you with five children at once.

“I want to tell you that the Federal Integrated Staff Housing programme will be made available to you, we will give you a house that can accommodate you , your husband and your five children. ”

Oyo - Ita also presented cash gifts and diapers to them, thanking the doctors for their efforts in ensuring the babies and mother are alive.

She applauded the medical team for taking care of the mother through the period of pregnancy and delivery.

Mrs Oluwakemi Uduehi, mother of the children who spoke on behalf of her family thanked the Head Of Service for her kind gesture.

She is a staff of the National Population Commission.

Dr Bunmi Ladipo who delivered the babies said they were delivered through caesarean section and there was no complication.

http://punchng.com/oyo-ita-gives-parents-of-quintuplets-house-job/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Nogodye(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
That's better, atleast it won't make him to run from resposibilities

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm... Just like dat..abeg make I go marry my own make she born tentuplets grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Nukilia: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
E be as if say Na quintuplets dey give job now angry angry

Nigeria I hail thee!

3 Likes

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
dingbang:

19 Likes

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by smartty68(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by ObasanjoQuotes: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
And my quintuplet children are already grown ups

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Onwardvic(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
The gifts of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by lailo: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hope she will donate her own house?
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by DickDastardly(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Great!
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by superior1: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wey this girl, abeg na 10 pikin at once....house and job on my mind

3 Likes

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by iykebest1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
May God's name be praised

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by divide9ja: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Madam have you cleared it with the North cabal?

They dont sound muslim, so wil they be happy?

1 Like

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by DickDastardly(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
lailo:
Hope she donate her own house?
angry sad
Rejoice first!
Better she gives it to them than embezzle the money for it wink
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Tenim47(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
ur d.ick brings you fortunes grin

7 Likes

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Valeriano(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmmm...
Congrats to them
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by cr7rooney10(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
If those thieves can follow this step I believe Nigeria will b great

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by HRich(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thank God for Jesus. I kept on telling my fellow men that twins are blessing no matter what happens, forget that Apc is toying with our brains, but we have Fayose who always attack them like Lions,

Again thank God for Jesus.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by DickDastardly(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
cr7rooney10:
If those thieves can follow this step I believe Nigeria will b great
Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mr uduehi.....
prolific goal scorer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Opakan2: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Talk2Bella what are we waiting for?
Just deliver cute twins for moi so Trump can appoint us in his cabinet
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Chrisrare: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
I hope other polithieftians learn frm dis
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by BABANGBALI: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
You mean all these came out from one toto?that toto go don slack now

1 Like

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Sanuzi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
good. a blessing to them
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Which is first born?

The State Government should adopt these children till they are married.

A child expenditure per annum for the first five years is N1mil * 5....

Jonathan ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by obafemee80(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Unlimited joy... grin
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by jdstunt(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very nice.... Kudos to her
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Tazdroid(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oh, this is very good, this would prevent the father from running away and leaving the woman to suffer in five different ways

7 Likes

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by burkingx(f): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
wink
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by IamAirforce1: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
I hope she fulfills her promise because I no trust this people and their empty promises.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Tazdroid(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
dingbang:

I hope say u go marry more than one wife
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Opakan2:
Talk2Bella what are we waiting for?
Just deliver cute twins for moi so Trump can appoint us in his cabinet
Hilarious..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.