Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job (34794 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by ohiku4every1(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2017
in the past administration, nobody will respond to such issue as they focus on looting to enrich their pocket alone .

Oya, wailing wailers over to U
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by DIKEnaWAR: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Nukilia:
E be as if say Na quintuplets dey give job now angry angry

Nigeria I hail thee!

Stupid country that is run as an interventionist agency. Why would a graduate not have a job in the first place? What about the many unreported graduates without jobs who have attained the age of marriage but are not yet married because they can't .

I hope at the end of the end it doesn't turn out to be one of those failed promises of government. Let them give her the house now now so they can move in before Oyo Ita retires and next HoS denies knowledge of it. We don see am before for this country.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by kennys: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2017
BABANGBALI:
You mean all these came out from one toto?that toto go don slack now
Five surgeon need to work on f*cking dirty brain.idiot ,dirty goat u are.
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by BABANGBALI: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2017
kennys:

Five surgeon need to work on f*cking dirty brain.idiot ,dirty goat u are.
You mean all these came out from one toto?that toto go don slack now tongue tongue tongue

Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by ROBO1722: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations and may God continually show them favour
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Talk2Bella(f): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Bella baby.. I'm having feelings for you oh And I know it's divine. Lemme come and know your people na. joor dakun.. biko please
hahahahaha
O Serious Rara
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Haba what about us who gave birth to twotinplets. dont we deserve any thing. Ppl are unfair.
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
I just hope they would keep to their promises.
Re: Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job by ObongawanAKS(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Indeed, the blessing of the Lord makes rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. God is too faithful to fail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun / My Father Is A Very Lazy Person / Is Early Marriage Really Advantageous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.