Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) (59637 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Thunder fire the day i do that nonsense.

Please guys if you caught me fighting with a guy, being it known or unknown guy over a girl,

Please know it that i'm mad. Please take me to Hospital. Na madness d worry me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Toniapsalm121(f): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Woman definition
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
The question is where will his soul go to
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by ade285(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is this bewitchment
Meanwhile in few days another guy will be knacking the girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by chiedu7: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Waiting to see the picture of the girl
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
This regime na wa o! Weti person no go hear. After suicide na brother's fight over one useless gel wey no fit maintain one guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Lawless101(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Freewoman:
I FOLLOW SEE THIS ONE SELF................... marijuana SMOKING CAUSED THIS NOT A GIRL, GUYS KEEP SMOKING, THE THING DEY GIVE BLOOD, THAT KILLER WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL
i thought you have something good to offer. Marijuana can be deadly but girls are more deadly and wicked.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Sad.. Brothers in arms, ended in blood
theyre not brothers in arms
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by elaigwusimona(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
becuz of common puna wey u fit get 4 just #50 pork corn. Recieve Sense

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
brunofarad:
Jonsing men
which way guy
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
When CABALS have hijack our government, what do you expect? Kill ourselves over nothing. It was suicide now is brothers' fight over Olosho. Buhari must be blamed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
doskie:
theyre not brothers in arms
you didn't catch my drift.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Lawless101(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thìs ìs one very bad effect of double datìng. Gìrlz and thier love for money and materìal thìngs.
Ì always feel sorry and full of regrets after telling a gìrl that Ì love her.

HE WHO WISHES TO LIVE LONG SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by kedunaija(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Brothers in Arms 3
http://trendygist.com.ng/
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
All in the name of puna Lord give sense to those guys that always fight because of gf
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Klington: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thunder from hellfire fire devil anywhere wey him dey . which kind honey pot the bitch get sef.

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by kizygist: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is a big disgrace to that family. why will you have to kill a soul because of a girl
See how this lady increased her ass size within the space of two years
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/what-has-she-done-to-herself-within.html

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
@ the end of the day, the girl will marry another man
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by elaigwusimona(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
becuz of common puna wey u fit get 4 just #50 pork corn? guy y? recieve sense inside jail.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This Buhari administration sef
grin
DYING on top of a woman is far better than dying this way....
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
holatimmy:
shocked

Haa...Pure Dejavu

Cain and Abel replayed
At least cain and abel were fighying bwcause god did not take one's offering, not cos of puna
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
That girl carry bad luck and the two brothers are actually very stupid and useless and have only succeeded in bringing sorrow to the poor woman that laboured to give birth to them.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Freewoman:
I FOLLOW SEE THIS ONE SELF................... marijuana SMOKING CAUSED THIS NOT A GIRL, GUYS KEEP SMOKING, THE THING DEY GIVE BLOOD, THAT KILLER WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL
How weed take enter here now
Abeg nor drag weed into this matter
All d years i don de take weed i never enter fight since 2012, i never rob person
Lemme tell u, any man wey do bad tin do am from e own mind
Weed nor de give person reasoning to do bad tin, if person wey high do something just know say e fit do am when e dey normal, d time wey e do d bad tin just coincide with when e dey high
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by edubrazil442(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is finishness of the high order
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order. Toto is no longer a scarce commodity & these ones are here dying & killing over one. Anger is short madness. Peeps shld learn to take a sec to reflect on things before acting or reacting undecided

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by speezyWears: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na dino melaiye cause this thing
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by speezyWears: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na dino melaiye cause this thing i
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Ifeanyi...

'Two brothers fights over a girl friend...
This incident happened yesterday at Amaoba Village in Ikwuano LGA,  Abia state.
Two brothers from the same village Amaoba, fights over a girl friend. I gathered that the young man lying dead, started the fight by hitting his brother, asking why he choose to go out with his girl friend,not knowing that his brother was prepared for him.
He cut him with a matchet, unfortunately for him.he couldn't survive the cuts.

RIP'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/two-brothers-from-same-village-in-abia.html
Two foolish fools fighting over a manipulator
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by agurza(f): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Am not surprised at all this can only happen in the yeast. It flows in their blood

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bt Kitty cat no dey finish na , it gets even bigger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.