Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter (39442 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Eventoned: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Popular OAP, Daddy Freeze has responded to his former wife's accusations that he comes from an abusive family. He used the opportunity to write her an open letter.

Greetings to you all... You see, it's a good thing I called out the fake account 'Andela', because it is now obvious who was behind it all along.

Dear Opeyemi,
Why are you doing this? And why at this time? I am tempted to start releasing real evidence, but you know what? I won't... Because I won't comment on a matter subjudiced by the court.

You told the judge that I was destroying your name and the judge ordered me to stop giving interviews. I even have a text I sent Mo Abudu, so the interview I did with ebony life could be take off the screens, and what do you do? You now go and give an interview of yours, after you have tied my own mouth?

Why are you so angry that I am in a better place right now? You told my parents at the last family meeting that we had, that I was going to die without you in the presence of at least 7 witnesses, 3years ago, are you so sad that I am alive and well? Why is it peppering you?

You gave me the worst union a man could ever have, the worst marital nightmare ever, yet I thank you for it, because if I hadn't tasted a bad union, I won't ever be able to appreciate a wonderful one.

You claim I come from a violent family, na wa o! Can you own up to the world about the circumstances in which your father Samuel Oni died? I want you to use your own mouth to say it.

Ope, whether you like to admit or not, I'm wonderful with children. Many times when I'm preaching, my son would sneak into my live videos, he even takes his mum's phone to call me at work. People viewing my live stream videos can attest to our closeness so why try paint me black and accuse me of violence against my other son?

The other day I wrote an article about @teebillz323 and the reality of depression. Do you think I wrote it because I like to write? No, I wrote it, because of the SEVERE DEPRESSION I experienced as a result of living with you and the point of suicide it brought me to! I'm over that now, thank God!

I started dating Benedicta 4months after you used your own hand to pack out. Does it seem short? Remember we stopped sleeping together for almost 2years before you left.

Addressing the #FreeNation at 7pm on Instagram live.
#FreeTheSheeple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHqaKQA2XU0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTMkocfl7IF/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/daddy-freeze-responds-wifes-accusations-writes-letter-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by princechurchill(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
You want me to believe u na lie, you were farking her while you're still married... No wonder your wife's TKO counter punches left you with suicidal thoughts

27 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by gbegemaster(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
See him face like overgrown small Pikin own. cheesy

Another half caste from Romania that came to disturb us in this awa country.

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by SURElee(f): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Some marriages na wa. I keep saying marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it( depending on the person you choose to spend your life with).

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Addicted2Women: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2017

This Mummy refrigerator looks like a baby elephant

The Man died in sorrow thinking about how his daughter married a kolomental goat

This freeze is an albino rat, his girlfriend Kemi Olunloyo is in prison, instead of him to go into hiding, he's busy making noise

35 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by AngelicBeing: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your
SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who the hell is dadDy freeze?

Daddy freeze kor, daddy hands up ni

27 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
No-one cares abeg

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol. Why didn't he say so when the ex was with him.he would have received the beating of his life this night .he would knee down and hands raised until day break, courtesy his ex.

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Jheypeel(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Maybe the person below
Me has something to say
Over to you
Coz this is a weed case

I repeat this is a weed case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by vicoloni(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o. Serious dirty linen
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by pyyxxaro: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
How wud this stop Chidinma Okeke from using cucumber this night embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by SalamRushdie: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Troubled people

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by BrutalJab: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let the secret box open...

Baby freeze the apari albino

Disgracing his generations always

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Cmoyor: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmmmmm.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Akshow: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Big fool

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by mikeycharles(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Famous for been famous angry

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by bentlywills(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
And he is even an arsenal fan

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by SweetJoystick(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
This man dey craze, why involve the dead?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by snezBaba: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
If she beat you again now, we wont hear word for a month!.

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by eyeview: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
This guy, your wifee go beat u again ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by obontami: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
#IstandWithFreeze

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
There's a woman inside thus man.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Agboola321(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
All this marriage wahala everytime. Successful marriages do not live on just love. Chai.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by larrybee2017(f): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
When will people like freeze and all this stupid celebrity safe us from the shame their inability to keep a home cause. I use to think many of them are matured.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
I think this guy went through an abusive marriage. It is hard to tell if the Ex-wife was the narcissist or if he is. I need to study more of their outbursts, it is hard for the narcissists to even know they are possessed by entities. But the best thing to happen to them is the divorce. He is not supposed to respond at all. A man must have enough space in his heart to LET GO and Breath life into his new relationship, lest the impairment of the old, rots the new and no one will believe his stories any longer in this lifetime.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Neldrizzy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
This freezer no go cool down??

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by CuteCeo: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oponu Agba

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / Throwback Photo Of Kcee Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.