Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) (56912 Views)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Escaped death like this myself last week by the whiskers. It was the first real car crash I was involved in, and the speed of the whole incident left me breathless and jittery, because everything would have been over in a matter of less than ten seconds.

"Is this mocked grimace,
this cursed contortion I?"

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by 0b10010011: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2017
gypsey:
Really? God knows? so God let them die because he knows why? what kinda God kills people?

they died in an accident due to bad road and dangerous driving nothing to do with God.

grin grin grin We re saying the same thing. The Ominiscience could have averted it but choose to ignore since the road was bad.

I was once told he knows us right from our mother womb and also knows the end. He probably knew they were going to perish that way right from birth.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Smart41:
I see some things then begin to doubt the existence of God... What wrong has that kid done to die in such a manner.?

If he really existed at least for the sake of that kid he would have saved them.

nothing to do with God motorists in nigerian should drive more safely, good roads should be provided and traffic rules should be followed. simple!. God has made human and gave them brains all they ve got to do is USE it!

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Obiano the blood sucking demon

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:

grin grin grin We re saying the same thing. The Ominiscience could have averted it but choose to ignore since the road was bad.

I was once told he knows us right from our mother womb and also knows the end. He probably knew they were going to perish that way right from birth.
okay o! if you say so! grin. exactly! I was told the same too but i was a child then now that I am a grown man I can make me own mind up.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by abouzaid: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
This is graphic

I don't know

We need to get serious with most of the drivers that drives on our highays

The government show also as a matter of urgency declare sate of emergency on all our highways

I feel sad and sober tonight

Especially cause of the children involved
good comment although i wonder how easily can that be done since anambra is heavily urbanised and built up,i think upper iweka upwards is now double lane each way because of this.drivers should also speed less especially at night.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
OMG...pls save us from this atrocities. RIP
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Money ritual things.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by jmichlins(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
post=55820350:

You are idiooot for typing this rubbish, you want to use this incident to play politics, Ekwusigo isn't urban area, do you have any dualize road in rural areas in Enugu
where do you have dualized road in anambra that's not a Federal road. Nnewi - okigwe road also is a dead trap. Stop supporting mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by thonyokun(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is so so sad meen, this makes me weep within. R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Over speeding is the cause of this accident
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Kenzico(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kingsley10000:
obiano is a curse to ndi anambra ....why can't he dualize the roads

Shut up.....!!! Blaming Obiano wont bring back the dead
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jeeez cry

This is so sad..

Rip to the dead.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by ziga: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Respect the deceased's family members.

Do not leave them with horrid pictures of their loved one's last moments.

This situation is already sad enough.

NAIRALAND and stewpid photographers should stop immortalizing this moment on the internet.

IDK what purpose posts like these serve. And in any case, the news can be reported without pictures.

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by jconsulting(f): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
God please have mercy
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by emmancecute(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
I travel a lot and have witnessed so many accidents on this deadly roads. From experience, reckless driving is responsible for 70% of all this accidents. If we all are being careful, we could reduce the rate of this accidents drastically. RIP to the dead, it's so touching.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by COdeGenesis: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
see the fate of these innocent kids because of negligence on the part of the driver and those concerned in fixing the road. I guess it happened at night, it's quite risky travelling at night Rip
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by smileyoo: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
So sad. rip to the dead. those agitating for the so called biafra, 'll not see this & agitate for good roads & governance from these our in effective leaders from the south east. or 'll biafra emergence authomatically throw in responsible and accountable leadership?
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by somec8: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
this is not bc of bad road, the road is so smooth . the place is close to my house along nnewi oraifite road . such thing happens there always. a lot of things goes on there ,a mortuary is a stone throw from the point and a Sabbath also .even that point is used for sacrifice . my condolence to the husband bombi a vocalist from oraifite . despite loosing ur wife , ur child, ur brother and the wife you the still have strong mind to sing in your show yesterday 22nd at oba where we played together. kudos to u take heart.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Most Nigerian commercial driver don't have the requisite IQ , judgements and reflex to be safe drivers ..RIP
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
So sad, may their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by united25(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
who am I,am I in anyway better than these ones....lord Jesus thank you for your goodness and underserved mercy in my life and family...
&
R.I.P to dead
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Lukeleq(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Inna lilahi wa inna ilehi rojiun
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Kosy79(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
rest in peace to the death....I can't hold my tears...

But I will always and still blame the govt....most of the major roads in Anambra except federal roads are just a single lane road despite having high volume of traffic.....
hardly you hear of accident in Enugu...because all their roads are dualized...
Are you in Enugu?
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by AmericanQuarter: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
jmichlins:
where do you have that's not a Federal road. Nnewi - okigwe road also is a dead trap. Stop supporting mediocrity

Maybe this among others is also a federal road. Be guided before you make comment. Nnewi-Okigwe is a federal road and I notice some serious work ongoing on that road. Peace and rest in peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
r.i.p to all of them ..so terrible *sadFace** .. what is the governor of that state doing to wrk on the roads ??
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
hmmmm, so unfortunate, loosing innocent souls due to the impatience of some foolish drivers, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by AmericanQuarter: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Drivers and motorists are taking undue advantage of good road networks across Anambra. It is only a speeding driver that could cause this sort thing, I could be wrong though but it was my first observation on the incidence. Almost all the roads connecting every community in the state are well paved and marked, the only we are saying is for the motorists to drive with caution. There is no need to over-speed because you have seen a good road.

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by jmichlins(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Maybe this among others is also a federal road. Be guided before you make comment. Nnewi-Okigwe is a federal road and I notice some serious work ongoing on that road. Peace and rest in peace to the dead.
it's a Federal road and no work about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.