Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) (56866 Views)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by obyno4444(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Kingpee2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
rest in peace to the death....I can't hold my tears...

But I will always and still blame the govt....most of the major roads in Anambra except federal roads are just a single lane road despite having high volume of traffic.....
hardly you hear of accident in Enugu...because all their roads are dualized...
Even all roads are good as best,you will still find some drivers driving wrecklessly,don't blame all woes on govt.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
rem44:
As shared by Caleb....

'Graphic photos. report says
Sadly
Fatal accident that happened in orifite ekwusigo local government area of anambra state south east Nigeria'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/many-dead-in-fatal-accident-in.html?m=1
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
kai!chineke mo oo!
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by carryus(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by karnap(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
anambra people like blood money too much..... what will it profit you to cause some one sadness for your pleasure?
rest in peace children
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Teema26(f): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
stanliwise:
Bad road and bad goverment, with bad vechiles and bad driver in Nigeria are like 5&6
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Fianze93(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
michaelbiz:
We cannot continue like this in this country...Road accidents account for the highest number of deaths, and each govt claims they have built new roads. This is truly sad, honestly. cry

It is actually an extended family.
And there are five victims.
The young man is a very good friend of mine. He died alongside his brothers wives and cousins

May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by hokafor(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oh my God! !.the innocent baby.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by OnowuOra(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
stanliwise:
Bad road and bad goverment, with bad vechiles and bad driver in Nigeria are like 5&6

What has this got to do with the accident.
This accident was human error not on the part of govt. but the motorist plying that way. The road in question isn't bad. Just the drivers attitude

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
post=55839750:

I don't exchange words with woman, sorry for my response to him, I was feeling for those that lost their lives especially the little kids before i stumble on his comment, he was trying to play politics wit the accident, Ekwusigo is not urban area in Anambra, if he lack knowledge about Anambra he better not comment, Awka alone which is state capital has five dualized roads, apart from Enugu/Onitsha express, they are Arthur Eze road, green wood road, Esther Obiakor road, GRA road, Dr Alex Ekwueme road.
I love this....you would have explain this way without insult, now i know you are a perfect gentleman who was triggered with words smiley

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Fianze93(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
I only want to speak on this issue because I am a witness to this particular accident.

The road in question is newly tarred, and the cause is over speeding from the SUV that killed the five.

The SUV was actually speeding to meet up a convoy he was part of. Trying to overtake another vehicle it his the bike face to face.

The only blame the government should take in this is their inability to construct bumps on this road.

Apart from that the SUV driver should take the blame. And the casualty would have been lower if IKPONKA (RIP) was not carrying excess passengers on his bike. How on earth would you carry two women, and two children on one bike.

Requeiscat in Pace dear friend.
Oraifite youths will surely miss your idiosyncrasy

3 Likes

Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by OnowuOra(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fianze93:

It is actually an extended family.
And there are five victims.
The young man is a very good friend of mine. He died alongside his brothers wives and cousins

May his soul RIP

Are you from Oraifite ?
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by merdan: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
my goodness, oh God hv mercy.may there gentle soul rest in perfect peace.Amen
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Ekiseme(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP to the Dead, what a horrible way to die.

God save our souls
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by mercyland93(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
rem44:
As shared by Caleb....

'Graphic photos. report says
Sadly
Fatal accident that happened in orifite ekwusigo local government area of anambra state south east Nigeria'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/many-dead-in-fatal-accident-in.html?m=1
Such a pity, God would give d family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by NaijaBlend: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
This man from Daura is a cur.se to Nigeria!
How many deaths in the last one year?
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, soldiers, police, meningitis, Lassa Fever, motor accidents, ritualists!
What a man!
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kosy79:
yea
wao..hope to meet u
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Fianze93(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
OnowuOra:

Are you from Oraifite ?

Yes
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Stanchez(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
God pls pls pls accept thier soul in heaven so they can continue in the fullnest ur love, enjoyment..the families left behind...give them the spirit to.......God save ur children from untimely death
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Kosy79(f): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
murphyibiam15:
wao..hope to meet u
Which side are you?
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by brandydaniells(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
afonjasaremad:
rest in peace to the death....I can't hold my tears...

But I will always and still blame the govt....most of the major roads in Anambra except federal roads are just a single lane road despite having high volume of traffic.....
hardly you hear of accident in Enugu...because all their roads are dualized...
like there are no accidents in America....d so called small Paradise
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by brandydaniells(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Not again O lord. Even on the sabbath day. Lord save ur people. See below pls
show some respect for d dead must u market ur trash here
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kosy79:
Which side are you?
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Kosy79(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
murphyibiam15:

I work in unth ituku/ozalla
I live close to All saints Anglican Church G.R.A
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by aldexrio(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which kind thing be this?
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kosy79:
I sent u an email..kindly check it.
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by Harrisee(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jesus is coming soon. Repent and be saved. Peace to the dead...perfect peace

#Braceyourself
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Kosy79:
i have sent you an email message containing my contact .do can check it up
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by cr7lomo: 4:45pm On May 02, 2017
africanusvu:
.RIP CHINELO.Rip litle chiamaka.u lost ur parents at erly age.nw u ar gone wit ur two only kids.i was wit u morning b4 dis acident at nkwo edo road.u left ur two sis behind .dis litle chiamaka 6yr playd wit my 3yr daughter in d evenin.and died nest day.carelesly.well.God knws d best

So sad...i cudnt bliv it when I heard the story in Lagos...the owner of the car is my friend...we usually hangout in festac...was with him just b4 he left for east...but y should a whole family ride on one bike?? That's suicide
Re: Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) by africanusvu(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
cr7lomo:

So sad...i cudnt bliv it when I heard the story in Lagos...the owner of the car is my friend...we usually hangout in festac...was with him just b4 he left for east...but y should a whole family ride on one bike?? That's suicide
.D bike guy is a notorious speedrider.but hw com d jeep hit them on their lane?unfortunately.chinelo av only 2 sisters alive.d parents died very early witout a male child in north.frm ebonyi state.av been pasing 2ru hell al dia lives and nw.this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.