Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad (13498 Views)

Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / Is It True That Most Nigerian Guys Are Ugly? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol how many u don see though

Lol funny thread grin

Op hope say u no get pot belle o dry yab us anyhow grin

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by vanida6: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mtcheeeew undecided

Am leavin....
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by AjiChris(f): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2017
But after all that u've said you still fúçk d ugly unclad bodies...gerarehere mahn

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by diablos: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Another bashing thread agaisnt women. Useless men.

Stop faking patroitism for women, we all know u females don't love each other undecided

5 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by numericalguy(m): 4:25am On Apr 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Heya! So, what will you do now? Will you manage them like that? If not, those ugly bodies are none of your business.

Why are you so pained.

The OP must have struck a chord.

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Raddie(m): 4:35am On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:
seriously

How many have you seen oga op

Are you bold enough to go for a swim?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Raddie(m): 4:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol how many u don see though
Lol funny thread grin
Op hope say u no get pot belle o dry yab us anyhow grin
witty you!

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Doctorfitz: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Funny guy. Na true just pity them. Biko
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Tallesty1(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2017
xynerise:

why the belly discrimination na ? undecided
gringringringringringrin

You get?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by MrSavage: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Heya! So, what will you do now? Will you manage them like that? If not, those ugly bodies are none of your business.
who ask you biko
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by MrSavage: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2017
fineboynl:
if you have ever been to the poolside you will be amaze with girls with cute bodies in clothes coming to the pool. more like "wow that girl is not bad"... but wait a minute when they take off their clothes.

you will just weak with the outcome and how shapeless they actually are.. the boob will bent to one side inside the swimming bra or just scattered. what about the big belle, stretch marks. fat in their back with fords from each sides.

shapeless yansh and water laps which their jeans usually remold to good shape when its on jeans but not same when its pulled off.

there are some yansh that look like four, two at the bottom and two at the top. the two at the bottom are usually flat while the two at the top are big having a curve each side.

makeups, oh when water wash away their makeups you end up seeing how ugly they are.

like one of my friend said if you need a girl with nice body come go to the pool
Nazo..... nothing is more real than that scene you go see every HD

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by johncallidon(m): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2017
fineboynl:
if you have ever been to the poolside you will be amaze with girls with cute bodies in clothes coming to the pool. more like "wow that girl is not bad"... but wait a minute when they take off their clothes.

you will just weak with the outcome and how shapeless they actually are.. the boob will bent to one side inside the swimming bra or just scattered. what about the big belle, stretch marks. fat in their back with fords from each sides.

shapeless yansh and water laps which their jeans usually remold to good shape when its on jeans but not same when its pulled off.

there are some yansh that look like four, two at the bottom and two at the top. the two at the bottom are usually flat while the two at the top are big having a curve each side.

makeups, oh when water wash away their makeups you end up seeing how ugly they are.

like one of my friend said if you need a girl with nice body come go to the pool
Yhu've killed mhe. I tire for them.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
numericalguy:

Why are you so pained.

The OP must have struck a chord.

Hhmmmm, what does this even mean? Is this now a one-size-fits-all comment to a response you don't understand? No be chord him suppose strike before? Have I argued with his perceptions? You'd probably prefer to see girls argue and prove the op a liar by posting pictures of their bikini bods on this thread. But I've owned the stuffed bikini with jelly and stretch-marks look that the op has accused 'most girls' of, and asked what he is going to do about it. So which one come be e dey pain am for inside? As you can tell by my dp, I should be responding.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2017
MrSavage:
who ask you biko

Who ask me wetin?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by xynerise: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:

gringringringringringrin

You get?

I am working on it undecided
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Tunagee(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
fineboynl:

Bro u said it all just the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2017
stamapro:
haya oda side of d living or..
whichever one you like...
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
DaddySLY:

oh my.. how u? been ages..
You haven't been around that much too... I'm good, you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
let us be . we love our stretch marks n cellulite.
hahahahah why will you be thinking of that?it makes the house feel u one of them...
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2017
[quobte author=Safiaa post=55820180]Another bashing thread agaisnt women. Useless men.[/quote]busy body
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Smellymouth: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
fineboynl:

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Galacious1: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
I agree as I spend most of my weekends at a poolside. There are some ladies who don't dress well, but have great bodies. Things like this happens.
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Jodha(f): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Yhu wey get fine body.. Come out and show us..

Nonsense.. Jobless hooligans would always attack girls for no reason.. Because in their daily lives.. They're repeatedly rejected by lasses because of their wretchedness..
Work on yhur life.. Thrive to come out of yhur present situation in life..
And leave girls and their body alone..

6 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by sinaj(f): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
op their bfs ain't complaining grin
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by optional1(f): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2017
Raddie:

Are you bold enough to go for a swim?

lolz

so cos u guys went to pool party nd saw 5girls meaning majority of girl like 60-70% have ugly body part..

Oya lets go fishing.
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Op, I hope your 6 pack is on fleek undecided
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by shestrong(f): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Ginaz:
What of boys nko? Big and shapeless pot belle. No form at all to talk about. undecided

u just made me laugh,kudos
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by czarr(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2017
AjiChris:
But after all that u've said you still fúçk d ugly unclad bodies...gerarehere mahn
cos we don't have a choice, we stuck with una grin
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Martartins(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
this is true though. i noticed it. Na cloth and make up dey package some of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.