Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

5 Reasons Why Most Internet Marketers Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why Most Internet Marketers Fail (506 Views)

Importers And Internet Marketers Around / Why 95% Of Internet Marketers Fail While 95% Of Franchises Succeed / We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Most Internet Marketers Fail by aralomo1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello my name is Salami Rilwan. I'm an Internet marketer.

I've been doing internet marketing for the past 4 years. You should know that as an internet marketer, there are some certain things you should avoid if you really want to make it big. Today i'm going to share with you 5 reasons why most internet marketers fail.

1. Failure to plan
No matter what type of business you are running you need a business plan with well-defined goals. What are your short-term and long-term goals? What steps do you need to take to meet those goals? Write out your plan and review it frequently. You are running a small business. Treat it as one.

2. No Uniqueness
There are a million low carb diet books out there, what makes yours so unique? Why should I buy your widget when Bob’s widgets are just as good and he’s been selling widgets a lot longer than you? Stand out from the crowd and get noticed. Know your competition and do what they do better or do something totally different.

3. Not investing in your business
You won’t get any support or very much web traffic on with a free web host. Many times, the best ebooks, scripts, and tools are the ones that cost money. You can run an online business for next to nothing but
you’ll achieve faster and more profitable results by investing in the right tools.

4. Lack of patience
You will not be making $10,000 a month when you start. Internet marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes time and testing to build your web traffic and increase your conversion rate. In the beginning you might actually lose money and this is when too many people give up without giving their business time to grow.

5. Lack of commitment
To be successful, you must be committed to success. Behind every success story there are many hours of work and dedication. You’ll need drive and determination if you want to be the next internet success story everyone is talking about.

Now you know where your problems is. The next thing you should focus on is how to solve them. In my next post i'm going to share with you how you can become a successful internet marketer.

Want to learn how to make money online? Click the link below to download my free ebook. There you will learn how to make money online with little or no capital. Click HERE or click on the link in my signature to download the ebook for free.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Internet Marketers Fail by aralomo1(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Happy Sunday guyz
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Internet Marketers Fail by macyant01: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one there. I've downloaded the link sharperly.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Internet Marketers Fail by aralomo1(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2017
macyant01:
Nice one there. I've downloaded the link sharperly.
Alright. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Internet Marketers Fail by aralomo1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Discover The #1 Tiny Adjustment That Iphone Company Use To Sell Expensive Items. / 100k Nigerian Emails And $50 Bing Ads Coupon / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.