Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? (5004 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Is One Nigeria Possible? / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by MrMaestro: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
nyben4eva:

You have a very poor reasoning ability.Who's talking about been greater than Nigeria here,we're only saying that a people needs their freedom and that's the only thing that matters to them,you're here spewing trash.Who ever told you that Nigeria is the greatest black African country?A country that can't fix federal roads,with verypoor or no working education system,poor or no social amenities and full of tribalism,injustice and nepotism.

South Africa generates more than 40,000 MW of electricity with a population of about 80 million people and your beloved Nigeria with her acclaimed population of more than 170 million people can't generate 4,000 MW.Isn't it a pure case of uselessness and stupidity?
Mr man,whether you like it or not,Nigeria remains a useless country both to her citizens and the world at large.

I've never heard of anything more ridiculous. What African country has perfect roads? Please just llistone country. And what have you done to improve nigeria. Just name one thing.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by orisa37: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
The rule is, the 5 South East States should in their Parliaments resolve to leave Nigeria. And off they go once The NASS receive their Resolutions. But they cannot lure any other State to go with them.

1 Like

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by PDJT: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Angel196:

I see you taking it personal. Well okay, if that's how you feel good and fine.

I take Biafra issue personal.
Stop being a hypocrite, though. It's not a good attribute.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by pchukwudi: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madam, please get this into your head right now: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FUTURE.

Everything you say about the future is a mere SPECULATION which may or may not come to pass.

So when you want to make a statement (or give advice) about ANOTHER PERSONS future, do not present your idea, opinion, assumption and speculations as the TRUTH, because it's not.

Ascribing to your opinion the status of truth is like playing God in another person's matter.

That's both foolish and offensive.

Angel196:

Where did I compel anyone to do anything? [b]Pointing the truth [/b]out means compelling them? Huh guess I missed that memo.

All tribes against Igbo? What about Niger Delta people?

I'm not against anyone prevailing, I just pointed out that building a new country is not any less difficult than repairing an old one, which if you face it, is the truth.

Good luck to them and anyone else who wants his own country. I dey go watch elclassico.

2 Likes

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Angel196(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
PDJT:

I take Biafra issue personal.
Stop being a hypocrite, though. It's not a good attribute.

I'm not being a hypocrite. If being honest means I am, then okay. If that's the way you feel.

What brought about me mentioning the northern crisis I escaped from is different from the Biafra issue. It all started with the Fulani herdsmen comments about how Buhari was the one backing them even though the issue had started since Buhari even became the President. I didn't blame Good luck for that crisis. I'm sure if one of the parties fighting that war was his tribe, people will blame him for it. We all like pointing fingers and hate taking blames, that's the honest truth about it. Our mentality is one of our main problems not Nigeria. Nigeria is just a name. The people make up the country.

Anyone willing to create another country should be set free to do so. If we want to make a difference we should consider changing our mentality. Its not only tribalism and religious favoritism, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Medakeke and ife were both Yoruba's but their hatred for one another had caused many deaths and heart breaks.

You think even if a country is made up of the same tribe it will eradicate segmentation? Religion will still be a source of segmentation, even in the same religion, they'll say this person is favouring that person because they worship in the same church. What about clans and states? Aren't those excuses and causes too? Not forgetting parties too.

Biafra has my best wishes and I have nothing against them. But if they truly want to succeed they should make adequate plans, change some of their mentalities and learn from mistakes made in this country. It won't be easy, that's the bitter truth, anyone who tries to point otherwise is a liar, but there's also a chance for success if the work very hard and don't repeat mistakes they should've learned from.

1 Like

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Angel196(f): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
pchukwudi:
Madam, please get this into your head right now: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FUTURE.

Everything you say about the future is a mere SPECULATION which may or may not come to pass.

So when you want to make a statement (or give advice) about ANOTHER PERSONS future, do not present your idea, opinion, assumption and speculations as the TRUTH, because it's not.

Ascribing to your opinion the status of truth is like playing God in another person's matter.

So, you mean if I tell someone that he'll fail without reading for exams is just mere speculations and not the truth and fact? I'm playing god with that person? Well it'll be a speculation if that person plans on passing through examination malpractice.

Do you think God answers prayers of lazy people who don't back up their prayers with hard work? Or maybe it's always supposed to be through a miracle. Like a person who keeps praying and fasting for success in an exam yet writes nothing except his name. That person failing is a speculation because he might actually pass abi?

You want me to say building another country and succeeding is easy? Okay it is easy. I'm sorry for pointing otherwise. grin
pchukwudi:

So, you mean if I tell someone that he'll fail without reading for exams is just mere speculations and not the truth and fact? I'm playing god with that person? Well it'll be a speculation if that person plans on passing through examination malpractice.

Do you think God answers prayers of lazy people who don't back up their prayers with hard work? Or maybe it's always supposed to be through a miracle. Like a person who keeps praying and fasting for success in an exam yet writes nothing except his name. That person failing is a speculation because he might actually pass abi?

You want me to say building another country and succeeding is easy? Okay it is easy. I'm sorry for pointing otherwise.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by pchukwudi: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
1) The fact that you THINK the person was not reading DOES NOT mean that the person DID NOT READ.

2) The fact that you NEVER SAW the person reading, DOES NOT mean that the person is not ready.

Please quit being a dogmatic control freak.

Advice yourself instead, and let the other fellow do as she pleases. Stop playing God.

Angel196:

You want me to say building another country and succeeding is easy? Okay it is easy. I'm sorry for pointing otherwise. grin

1 Like

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by pchukwudi: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Angel, don't get me wrong o.

I actually like you, that's why we are having this back and forth.

You have this fascinating combination of a very tender heart and elastically stubborn Will. (just like a chewing gum that appears soft to chew but will refuse to melt away once you start chewing it.) cheesy. And I like that.

Angel196:

x
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by thedragon: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
deedeedee1:
Madam, we cant kill corruption in nigeria. Why? Because we live in a indigenous ethnically diverse country. Everybody in nigeria is a tribalist(especially in terms of interest). We all will defend our tribesmen no matter how bad they are. Now let me give you an example: I am yoruba but imagine if osinbajo is the president of the country and he is charged with corruption, whereby he will have to resign from his positon or get impeached for the vp to take over. Now imagine if such vp to take place is not yoruba, will i support the impeachment of osinbajo even though there are evidences that he is corrupt? The answer is no!!! I definately wont!! Why? Because he is yoruba and i am also yoruba. Now if yoruba had their own country would osinbajo have the gods to steal money? Now this is why monoethnic countries have very little corruption. That is how igbo country will also look like.

The differences you describe above aren't ethnic differences; they are tribal differences. Genetic tests comparing different Nigerian tribes like Igbo and Yoruba prove that there is no genetic difference between the two tribes, hence Nigerian tribes (and West African in general) are the same Black West African ethnicity. Nigerian tribes are different ethnically only to other races from far away, like Indians, whites, Horner, etc, not the common Negro Nigerian and thereabouts whose genes and origin you all commonly share.

Nigeria can work inasmuch as Nigerians stop seeing each other as primitive tribes and more as Nigerian people, as the British stopped seeing each other as Northern European tribes like Celts and Franks, and now see themselves only as British.

Ironically it is the combined tribal progeny of the Celts and Germanic tribes, the British, who colonized Nigeria. The Brits were forced into one by the Romans, assimilated into their new British identity, and grew the greatest Empire on Earth by playing African tribes against each other like puppets. They, nor the Indians, nor the Chinese care for your primitive tribal squabbles
Continue and they will make you slaves or extinct for your Nigeria antediluvian myopia. This is 2017. The Japanese tribal wars ended centuries ago, yet yours continue to this day like the world goes slower for you than them.

One Nigeria or Nigeria and West Africa are prey to the West and East. You think Nigerians know suffering now? The white man will change that. The Boers will send you all to Shark Island, as the Germans did Botswana (but luckily were stopped before their genocide could get going). They will feed you all to sharks, rape your women, take your lands and by the end you will wish for unity, as the Aztecs did when the Spaniards used opposing Native American tribes against the Aztecs, before killing them all - Aztec or not. That is how New Spain was created and the Native Americans of the Americaa destroyed. Stupid tribal squabbling while a deeper darker enemy lurks by.

2 Likes

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Angel196(f): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
pchukwudi:
1) The fact that you THINK the person was not reading DOES NOT mean that the person DID NOT READ.

2) The fact that you NEVER SAW the person reading, DOES NOT mean that the person is not ready.

Advice yourself instead, and let the other fellow do as she pleases. Stop playing God.

It's not about seeing him reading or thinking he's not reading. The statement was not only a truth but a fact. Like saying plants would die without water or saying a person would get malnourished if he doesn't eat for days.

You aren't pointing out that he's not reading or not eating, you are just pointing out what will happen if he doesn't.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Angel196(f): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
pchukwudi:

It's not about seeing or thinking he's not reading. It's just stating things that are not only true but are facts.
Just like saying plant will die without water or a person will starve and get malnourished if he doesn't eat for days. This are facts not that the person stating it mean he's not reading or eating, just stating what will happen if he doesn't.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by wirinet(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2017
I have said it again and again, I do not see how breaking up the country would solve any of the problems that beset Nigeria. In fact it will exasperate and maginify the problems. How many pieces do you want to break up the country; 2 pieces - north and south, 3 pieces according to the old regions, 36 pieces according to the present state structure, or over 259 pieces according to the estimated number of tribes in Nigeria. When you open the Pandora box of division, no one can predict where it will stop. If the old eastern region should secede as advocated by IPOB, the power struggle between the various tribes - especially the Igbo's and the Ijaws would tear the country apart. The Ijaws are my neighbour as an itsekiris man, so we understand each other well. The British saw pepper containing the Ijaws, just as Nigeria is having a hard time managing them now. The Ijaws are exteremly stobborn and easily take up arms.
The problem with Nigeria and black Africa in general is not necessarily about political structure, it has more to do with political, social and moral values. No black nation on earth is doing well, even south Africa that was bequeathed a modern thriving economy by the apartheid white south African is gradually being eroded by uninspiring black leader ship. Imagine post apartheid south Africa was handed over to the whites in 1994, I am sure South Africa would have been competing with Israel by now, instead they are saddled with a president with 4 wives, numerous concubines and a plethora of corruption allegations.
Yes, Nigeria has serious structural problems. The country is structured is such a way that there is a pecking order in the sharing and eating of the national cake - oil resources from the Niger delta. first is the Hausa Fulanis, second is the Yorubas, third is the Igbos, then all the other minority tribes. We see all the major tribes as parasites, they cannot run their states without oil resources from the nigerdelta.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by MrMaestro: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2017
wirinet:
I have said it again and again, I do not see how breaking up the country would solve any of the problems that beset Nigeria. In fact it will exasperate and maginify the problems. How many pieces do you want to break up the country; 2 pieces - north and south, 3 pieces according to the old regions, 36 pieces according to the present state structure, or over 259 pieces according to the estimated number of tribes in Nigeria. When you open the Pandora box of division, no one can predict where it will stop.

I agree 1000%
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by wirinet(m): 1:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Can advocates of secession, especially IPOB tell me which of the problem besetting Nigeria now that is not found in every strata of their local political or social life? Is it corruption? Is it exploitation and oppression of minorities or the weak? Is it nepotism, "clanism", rigging of elections, etc. Go to market associations in the east, these problem are there, go to the universities, the student elections are mostly rigged and the student unions are highly corrupt, even socio political associations like MASSOB are accused of corruption. APGA the Igbo dominated party is mired in corruption allegations and legal quagmire. Even IPOB is not corruption free, try asking Kanu to account for donations he had received over the years. I am certain he would not be able to give account on how the monies was spent. IPOB has escaped scrutiny because they do not have proper structure in place, all people know is a radio host director broadcasting his propaganda. No office or officials to hold accountable.
The problem of Nigeria goes beyond breaking it up.

3 Likes

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Obdk: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angel196:
One of the most popularly discussed topics on the Nigerian social media platform today is it's possible division. I hear it been discussed left and right and to be honest I'm sick and tired of it.

Should Biafra be allowed free reign as another country?

My opinion? I couldn't care less. I remain indifferent to these arguments. And I honestly don't know why they are stopping them. If they are so desperate to have their own country fine. Everyone is free to choose but no one is free from the consequences of their actions. There are always consequences from every action whether good or bad.

All I know is that, with or without them, Nigeria can and will still be great. In short there would be less pressure on resources and make it easier for Nigeria to get rid of corruption and monitor the country better.

No offence but you claim you want your own country and all yet you are found everywhere in Nigeria.

I read a post from an Igbo man today who said a lot of enlightening things about Biafra and how he didn't support the idea of it.https://www.nairaland.com/3753648/why-think-biafra-may-not
. But one thing with people is that they find it hard to see and accept the truth even if it drops from the sky and hits them on the face.

Nigeria in this critical stage have more important things to face than dividing their time and resources on things like this. If they want it so bad let them go and try their luck in building a country and see how 'easy' it is.

I pray for Nigeria and know there's hope for it.

Madam abi mister.

Ur hypocrisy is on extra afonja level..

U said u couldn't care less then u turn around to give ill thought reasons u dont want it, even quoting another Biafran tormented afonja skull miner to help ur point...

Make up your ewedu mind

CARE OR DONT we couldn't care less than pummeling ur afonja skulls while we update you on any Biafran positives so we can quicken d sale of d pic below in d waste

1 Like

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by deedeedee1: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Obdk:

Madam abi mister.

U said u couldn't care less then u turn around to give ill thought reasons u dont want it, even quoting another Biafran tormented afonja skull miner to help ur point...

Make up your ewedu mind

Care or don't we couldn't care less than pummeling ur afonja skulls while we update you on any Biafran positives so we can quicken d sale of d pic below in d waste
lols!! I know you are not Igbo!!
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Obdk: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
No
Angel196:
One of the most popularly discussed topics on the Nigerian social media platform today is it's possible division. I hear it been discussed left and right and to be honest I'm sick and tired of it.

Should Biafra be allowed free reign as another country?

My opinion? I couldn't care less. I remain indifferent to these arguments. And I honestly don't know why they are stopping them. If they are so desperate to have their own country fine. Everyone is free to choose but no one is free from the consequences of their actions. There are always consequences from every action whether good or bad.

All I know is that, with or without them, Nigeria can and will still be great. In short there would be less pressure on resources and make it easier for Nigeria to get rid of corruption and monitor the country better.

No offence but you claim you want your own country and all yet you are found everywhere in Nigeria.

I read a post from an Igbo man today who said a lot of enlightening things about Biafra and how he didn't support the idea of it.https://www.nairaland.com/3753648/why-think-biafra-may-not
. But one thing with people is that they find it hard to see and accept the truth even if it drops from the sky and hits them on the face.

Nigeria in this critical stage have more important things to face than dividing their time and resources on things like this. If they want it so bad let them go and try their luck in building a country and see how 'easy' it is.

I pray for Nigeria and know there's hope for it.

No Hope. Even in my church since 1996 we ve dis prayer prayer for Nigeria in distress..

Still e no work. Meaning d prophecy is real.

1 Like

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Obdk: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
mikolo80:

so opposition didn't steal. APC lying on opposition abi. they diet steal at all. they're holy martyrs ko. maximum foolishness

take back the maximum foolishness

we willstill vote him again abi you have a saint in your pocket that we will vote for

and you don't have escape plan after 56 years

cut it's south east without central leadership and internal tribalism that is one for your mind

then when you realise that the slavery is worse under Ibo rule there will be nobody to save you
point the oppression. is your governor a northerner
what about your senator, minister, reps, assembly, lga, councillors, contractors, Civil servants of which you have highest number. they're all Hausa abi. we're back to the maximum foolishness

Zero sense made

Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Obdk: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
midol:

Orie e pe! You get sense walahi!

I don't know why we yorubas like mrmaestro want to die untop of Biafra matter. kini ti yin gan na?

Baba whr ve u been
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Obdk: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
mikolo80:
you think you can win with logic. so cute. I used to be like you.

People wan make sense dis my yoruba muslim small brother wan win
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Obdk: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

lols!! I know you are not Igbo!!

Obughi ginwa kam cholu quote

Kamnukwa na mu abughi onye Nnewi
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Angel196(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Obdk:

Madam abi mister.

Make up your ewedu mind

CARE OR DONT we couldn't care less than pummeling ur afonja skulls while we update you on any Biafran positives so we can quicken d sale of d pic below in d waste

I don't involve myself in discussion with childish insulting people. I never said I didn't want Nigeria to separate but maybe your IQ is too low to deduce it. Quote the statement I made which denotes your claims. I'll not stoop so low into throwing insults with you.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Obdk: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Angel196:

I don't involve myself in discussion with childish insulting people. I never said I didn't want Nigeria to separate but maybe your IQ is too low to deduce it. Quote the statement I made which denotes your claims. I'll not stoop so low into throwing insults with you.

Make up ur mind. U dont involve urself in discussion with childish insulting people. Yet u want to hold a discussion with wit me. U want me to quote?

We kno ur type we ve dealt wit ur type in different shades....
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by Angel196(f): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Obdk:

Make up ur mind. U dont involve urself in discussion with childish insulting people. Yet u want to hold a discussion with wit me. U want me to quote?

We kno ur type we ve dealt wit ur type in different shades....

I didn't ask you to quote me for my own benefit or because i wanted to have a discussion with you but because I know you wouldn't be able to. So in your own language, quoting a person means having a discussion with him? What a genius!. What a shame you weren't able to anyways.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by BudeYahooCom: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
All you pseudo-intellectual 'one nigerianists' are only good at deceiving yourself thinking you can 'patch patch' the contraption and make it work. You throw around words like 'restructure' which is very much open to interpretation. I can akso argue that the total break up of the contraption is also a form of 'restructure'.

Let everyone who wants to secceed go through a referendum, if the feel that their fortunes will be better outside nigeria, why hold on to them. Is the country a cage? Even animals in the cage have been shown to become sick when caged talk more of humans.

Allow people to decide their fate and stop playing god. We have been praying 'Prayer for nigeria in distress and prayer for nigeria against corruption' for more than 30 years in my church. Yet the country deteriorate even worse even passing second. How can you expect to repeat the remedy that never works and expect a different result? Is that not madness?

Total dissolution is the hope of humankind within the contraption known today as nigeria. 100% fact.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by mikolo80: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Obdk:

People wan make sense dis my yoruba muslim small brother wan win
you don see loser when win before?
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by mikolo80: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Obdk:

Zero sense made
can't make sense to a senseless person
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by caleboxylic: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
orisa37:
The rule is, the 5 South East States should in their Parliaments resolve to leave Nigeria. And off they go once The NASS receive their Resolutions. But they cannot lure any other State to go with them.

See them. So states created yesterday define boundaries abi ? How are u related to ndoki, eche, omuma, anioma and other igbo speaking people if u are not an Igbo? Next time, say igbo nation and not five states.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by orisa37: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
caleboxylic:

See them. So states created yesterday define boundaries abi ? How are u related to ndoki, eche, omuma, anioma and other igbo speaking people if u are not an Igbo? Next time, say igbo nation and not five states.

IPOB wants its own boundaries, Nigeria Constitution must respect that. You Devils.
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by mikolo80: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
UncleJudax:

tell yourself what you want to hear. the institutions in Nigeria ....are faulty. the constitution is a huge clog.

Havent APC members stolen and still stealing from Nigerians. if there arent enough deterrents for severe corruption, whether APC, PDP or KOWA, there will be stealing.
who wrote the constitution. Who is implementing it. why didn't pdp probe APC when they were in power. whose fault is that. see my friend if you copy American constitution we will still fumble and womble
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by mikolo80: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I said the system is faulty and you asked me what's wrong with it..... yes
There is no nation on earth ... I repeat no nation on earth where public office holders bury huge sums of money meant for welfare of the masses in cemetery or hide them in abandoned buildings... debatable usually it's drug dealers. cut then very few countries have such brazen keeps and cowardly and selfish citizenso
The EFCC is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria after the police... really I though it was Nepa [/b]so there is nothing like fighting corruption by EFCC ..[b] yes there is. they aren't arresting or charging innocent ppl. just that itS selective. get your facts right. can you probe your family members, stop dreaming Corrupt chime had a case with EFCC and ran into APC , today he is a free man.. and you think he will not part with some of the stolen money. he will just be free like that. wake up This is a man that his son owns estates in Enugu if your father is govnor and everybody is stealing, dull yourself.where there is no followed law there is no sin. we all acquiesced and now we're suffering what we sowed through our keeping quiet
You mentioned rubber bullets and tear gas ..are u afraid of self determination.. me no, the politicians who represent me, hell yeah. and why should they self determine with cocoas when there is free oil. you're a dreamer. Are you a parasite.. me no, the politicians, hell yeah [/b]Don't u have the confidence to survive with your people.. [b] I dunno Whatchu talking about, apart from army now[/b]You are a disgrace to the world common sense for saying that..[b] and you are an idiot for Nov facing the facts and that is why you will remain a conquered ppl Because no country should be ran like a private property and a prison... news flash. all countries are run like private companies and prisons. annoy the powers that be and find out the hard way
For us to disagree on all levels means we have nothing in common... clearly We are not operating on the same wavelength .. at alllllll It's a shame that we citizens of the same country.. as in Eh That is the bane of our progress no, your naivete is the problem. you see what you wish not what is
The onus is on both us to rectify this British mistake called Nigeria ... rectify agreed, mistake disagree. or do you believe God sleeps when shit goes down? I don't By supporting Balkanization .. Balkanise, don't Balkanise it's the same ppl with the same mediocrity same selfishness same dishonesty same laziness So everyone can stay on each side of his divide in peace... is Syria or Iran or Iraq in peace. where there are resources, white man will destabilise Or I ask again.. Are u a parasite?
and I say you are conquered so your qsn in null and void
Re: For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division? by mikolo80: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:
military success my foot! cos Boko no come meet you for house you fit run your mouth anyhow do you know how many times that insurgents have overpowered the NA base, only once since baba took over. do you know how many times during Jonathan rule? [/b]killed them & carted away their ammunition under Buhari nose?
Buhari is a product of corruption & lacked merit to probe anyone of corruption. [b] so Jonathan is a saint a Messiah abi

Amaechi stole Rivers State money to finance Buhari election & got ministerial post as reward. Amaechi is a former PDP. Saraki, Tambuwal, El Rufai, Atiku Abubakar etc are all former PDP thieves yet Buhari named them a saint because they are now in APC. so if a sinner repent and other team you think God will burn him. think before you talk. they vomited their money to new party to 'share' to the ppl instead of hoarding it like PDP. chop alone die alone As of today, 50% of APC is made up of former PDP members & when the table turns, they decamp to another party. welcome to Nigerian politics 101 ,people not parties matter
Bad leaders are not the problem but blind senseless followers mumu. jury's out on this one. catch 22
Marriage is not a matter of 'tipatipa ni sokoto fi wo idi oku', if some set of people are not interested in this failed union, let them be. msays who. Mtsch you don't know Nat. by force marriage de o from 1960 till date, how many northerners have ruled this country? how does their policy benefit Nigerian?
whose fault, wetin d south de look. from Nzeogwu southerners keep looking for shortcut and playing into northerners hand. na dem say make we mumu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria And Attorney General....who Is More Powerful? / Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? / PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.